- Transform End Users Business Intelligence requirements into working products that increase reporting capabilities, improving decision - making processes.
- Worked on multiple OBIEE and OBIA implementations. Have installed, and configured Oracle Financial, Human Resources, Sales, and Siebel Service Requests Analytics for multiple projects. Additionally, have implemented custom and out of the box security, as well as multiple levels of customizations.
- Have been an Information Technology Professional for over 20 years, including 15 years working as a business intelligence and data warehouse solutions consultant.
- Designed and implemented business intelligence solutions for Large and mid-sized companies, Public sector, Telecommunication, Retails, Banking, Credit Cards, Security, and Education, using tools such as Oracle OBIEE, Oracle Warehouse Builder, Oracle Data Integrator, Informatica, DataStage, Actimize, Business Objects, Oracle Discoverer, DAC, Oracle Business Intelligence Applications (OBIA).
- Worked in many projects involving the implementation of business intelligence and data warehousing solutions as well as process and data analysis and modeling projects. Also worked designing logical and physical models in multidimensional implementations.
- Have a broad range of experience collecting requirements, understanding user’s needs and transforming those requirements into dimensional models that address user analytical needs. Additionally, have worked integrating diverse systems into a single reporting source.
- Lead teams of 3 to 5 developers during BI/DW implementations. Also worked many times leading offshore resources during ETL changes to out of the box processes as well as custom Data warehouses deployment.
- Worked supporting sales teams during sales cycles by participating on conference calls with the clients and providing inside into tools architecture, developing proof of concepts solutions that allowed the sales reps to better present the client a business solution.
Confidential, Boca Raton
- Worked on creating functional and technical specifications for all required reports, along with the HR functional team.
- Worked on building custom Data Models in BI Publisher for custom hierarchies and complex reports.
- Worked on building more than 60 reports in OTBI, using existing Subject areas.
- Worked on building complex employee movement reports in OTBI, using complex analytical functions that allowed for analysis of Current values and prior values, i.e. Current Department vs Prior Department, etc.
Technologies: OBIEE 12c, EBS, Oracle HCM Cloud 19c, JIRA Agile tool, OBIEE Answers, BI Publisher
Confidential, New York
- Worked on implementing VPD functions for more than 50 tables with different where clause criteria.
- Worked on tuning the queries being used for the multiple where clause criteria.
- Worked on implementing the different VPD policies and registering the various VPD functions.
- Worked on Identifying how to call VPD context setup from Business Objects by providing Universe Level Begin SQL.
- Worked on implementing VPD on log in trigger to setup Proxy and VPD context.
- Created project plan and reviewed accordingly with the Client.
- Created all required documentation and reviewed with the Client.
Technologies: Oracle 12c, Business Objects and Informatica.
- Worked on reviewing existing database data warehouse models around Fund Returns, Benchmarks Indexes, MPT metrics, and the current dimensions.
- Worked tuning the existing Informatica Source Qualifiers queries for better performance.
- Fully remodeled the all the existing RPD subject areas for better analysis and performance around Returns, MPT, Composites, Constituents, Funds and Benchmarks.
- Worked on Tuning all reports for better performance with the SQL Server Database.
- Worked with the Business Analysts on many complex reports related to Returns and MPT trending and the relationships between composites and constituents. Also enhanced their existing Currency selection depending on what the constituent’s base currency and how it aligned with the composite base currency.
- Assisted with the Migration from OAC Development Environment to OAC UAT, and UAT to OAC Production, as well as with the RPD Merging.
- Worked on an Agile Methodology pace by using Jira Agile tool.
Technologies: OBIEE 12c, EBS, Eagle Investments database, Oracle Analytics Cloud 18.3, Informatica 10.2, JIRA Agile tool
- Worked on modeling the different queries the RPD.
- Worked fixing odbc connections for Sql Server databases.
- Assisted with the setting of the OAC to ADFS bridge.
- Assisted creating services for OBIEE and RCU database.
- Assisted with the implementation of MUD branching for OAC.
- Assisted with configuration changes for BI Publisher connection, Instanceconfig and NQSConfig Files.
- Also designed advance performance Informatica mappings that helped with benchmarks and MPT changes.
- Assisted with catalog migrations and RPD incremental migrations from on premise to OAC.
Technologies: OBIEE 12c, EBS, Eagle Investments database, Oracle Analytics Cloud 18.3, Informatica 10.2
- Worked on modeling the different queries in Oracle Discoverer into the RPD.
- Worked on Building the 500 reports related to HR, Finance in OBIEE.
- Worked with the End user community in the different test plans and fixing identified issues.
- Worked implementing the EBS Responsibility security model in OBIEE
- Worked on Building Dashboards for the migrated reports and functional areas.
Technologies: OBIEE 12c, EBS, Oracle Discoverer