- 6 years and 8 Months of professional IT experience in Data Warehouse / Data Mart design, development and implementation of data warehouse applications.
- Possess expertise in designing ETL and development of ETL using Informatica Power Center, Repository Manager, Workflow Manager, Mapping Designer, Transformation Designer, Mapplet Designer and Reusable Transformations.
- Hands on experience in all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Work closely with business users in designing reports as per the requirement and also involved in report development using Business Objects and Hyperion. Experience in UNIX Shell Scripting, PL/SQL, Data Stage 8.0 and Control - m
- Expertise in OLTP/OLAP System Study, Analysis and E-R modeling, developing Database Schemas like Star schema and Snowflake schema
- Involved in tool upgrade projects like Informatica Upgrade and Business Objects upgrade.
- Extensive experience in supporting production jobs, data enhancements, application administration and code fixes.
- Proficient in transforming data from various sources (Lotus Notes application, Windows Active directory, Flat files, XML, Oracle, SQL server) to Data warehouse using ETL tools
- Has good exposure in manufacturing and contact center domain.
- Has attended Scrum master training and have worked on projects following Agile methodology
- OCA Certification and ITIL foundation certificate
- Has deep understanding of technology with focus on delivering business solutions
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to situation in an efficient manner
- Informatica 9.1,Informatica 8.1.5,Informatica 6.2
- Business Objects XI
- Hyperion 8.3
- Data stage 8.0
- BMC ControlM 6.1
- Microsoft Visual Source Safe
- Oracle 9.x, 10g
- MS SQL server 2008
- Unix Scripting
- Understand client requirements through user stories
- Involves in the daily scrum meeting and work in agile methodology
- Involved in designing the data warehouse standards to be used in the development.
- Responsible for creating mappings and scheduling the same through ControlM
- Work with QA Team to finalize the test strategy and test scripts
Environment: Informatica 9.1, Data Stage 8.0
- Manage offshore and on-site team, distribution of work and co-ordinate with the team members.
- Work closely with the client, understanding the requirement and convert them as functional requirement.
- Worked on integrating the BO reports along with Excel files which enables the users to upload their custom excel to load into BO reports.
- Designing process to load the forecast data which is a custom file used by business into a table which is used in the reporting.
- Development of various graphical reports as required by the business.
Environment: Business Objects XI, Informatica 9.1Confidential
- Prepared the up-gradation document which contains the pre-requisites, steps to be followed during installation and migration, along the testing and verification of the environment and mappings.
- Co-ordinate with various teams in taking the backup of the existing repository, setting up servers and getting the necessary access for the installation.
- Involved in installing the application in a new server and migrating the content from older version to the new version
- Involved in testing the upgraded environment along the various connectors which are being used in the earlier version
- Formulate a strategy to move the upgraded environment to production with minimal impact to business and implementing the same.
Environment: Informatica 9.1, Linux
- Involved in the preparation of proof of concept which gives the steps to be followed during upgrade
- Installation of tools like LDAP and Lotus Notes connector and setting up the connections to pull the data from Windows AD and Lotus Notes applications
- Testing the installed connections and fix any errors that occurs
- Formulate a process to install and setting up the connections in production and test the environment after the installation coordinate with vendors to install fixes and patches as required
Environment: Informatica 8.1, LDAP connector, Lotus Notes connector