- 16+ Years of IT experience in Travel & Hospitality, Automotive, Banking, Health Care and Telecommunications domain.
- Extensively worked on Data Analysis, Data Quality, Data Profiling, Data Conversion, Data Mapping, transformation and loading process using different ETL tools, Metadata management during different projects and experience with Production Support.
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC from requirements gathering, design, construction, implementation, testing & support of large sized Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing systems.
- Administrating SAP Data Quality Management (DQM) Services.
- Experience in design, build, optimize and support new and existing data models, ETL processes, and manage the delivery of high impact dashboards as part of regulatory process.
- Worked in both Waterfall and Agile projects and delivered different artifacts like Requirement Specs, HLD, LLD, Data Models, Test Cases and Test results.
- Experienced in the onsite - offshore delivery model, managing a team of 8-10 people.
- Experience in implementing complex Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing engagements covering: -
- Data Warehouse, Dimensional Modeling, Universal Dimensional Modeling (UDM)
- Informatica PowerCenter, Informatica Data Quality (IDQ), IICS, Informatica EDC and Informatica Axon
- REST API, SOAP/SOAPSonar (for testing)
- AWS, Snowflake Datawarehouse
- SAP Data Quality Management (DQM) Services for Address Standardization and Name Correction for North America Region.
- UNIX Shell scripting, Python scripting.
- Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata, DB2
- Scheduling in OPCON, Autosys and Zeke.
- Erwin, ER Studio,, Familiarity with WhereScape Red and Datavault2.0
- Business Objects (BO), Business Objects AF, Tableau, Familiarity with Power BI, R
- Familiarity with BigData Tools and Technologies: -
- Hadoop, HDFS, Hive
- Informatica Big Data Management Systems (BDM)
Confidential, Miami, FL
Sr. Technical Lead/Lead Informatica Developer
- SME for TGO/TGEM/FUNTIME/S&S Data Marts, Review changes to the made to these subject area(s).
- Administrator for SAP Data Services (DataQuality Management System) for CRM.
- Experienced in using Informatica IDQ (for CGMS DB) for development of data profiling, cleansing, parsing, standardization, matching and data quality exception, monitoring and handling.
- Experienced in building complex profiles and mappings and workflows to implement data stewardship and exception processing.
- Built human task workflow scenarios and IDQ scorecards to support data remediation, and ran data quality specific ETL jobs to address standardization and validation, email cleanups, name cleanup, parsing etc., utilizing IDQ and other ETL tools
- Analyze and provide data metrics to management in-order to help prioritize areas for data quality improvement.
- Migrated objects from IDQ to Power Center.
- Creating a connection(s), data cataloging, profiling the data using Informatica EDC and work with business to standardize the data elements.
- Data Asset Discovery and understand the nature of the data.
- Data Lineage, identifying relationships among the data sources using EDC.
- Providing business with business Glossary so that they can access using AXON.
- Using Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS) to load data to AWS Eco System.
- Created the task, task flows, components using MRS (Model Repository Service) for TGEM system.
- Loaded TGEM (Total Guest Experience Monitor) data received to AWS echo system and access using SNOWFLAKE.
- POC on loading CPS data (Crew Pay System), Casino data to Hadoop, and access it via HIVE commands.
- Modified the existing Linux/Python scripts, to suit the business need.
- As a technical lead, mentoring the team and guiding the Jr/Mid Developers for any technical issues or with any business requirement.
- As an ART team, review projects design and make sure the team’s project meet the new Architecture Guidelines.
- Based on the existing ETL architecture and the business need, provide the options to improve the ETL design process for achieving higher optimization level.
- Scheduled the jobs or shell scripts through OPCON scheduler.
Hardware/Software: Informatica Power Center 10.2.0, Informatica EDC, Axon, IDQ10.2 Hotfix2, IICS, REST API, SOAP(SOAPSonar), SAP DQM 4.2SP09, Oracle 12c, SQL, PL/SQL, TOAD, Snowflake, ER Studio 18, UNIX Shell Scripting, Python Scripting, Rational Clear Quest, HEAT, SNOW, Platinum, Informatica DDM, Informatica TDM,AWS/Azure, OPCON, Autosys, Tableau.
Sr Informatica Developer
- Created various mappings for Mobile Accessories, Dealer Portal integration and Experian Integration Projects.
- Created necessary DB objects in Oracle and Teradata.
- Created mappings to replicate the data from MF Attunity to IR Stage in Oracle.
- Participate in the design meetings.
- Conduct meetings with customer regarding the progress of the development work and produce the report with the issues encountered as part of development or testing concerned.
- Coordinate with DBA’s and CM/Deploy group to deploy the changes to SIT/QA.
Hardware/Software: Informatica Power Center 8.6.1, Oracle 11g, Teradata V13.1, SQL, PL/SQL, TOAD, UNIX Shell Scripting, UNIX, Red Hat Linux, Attunity, Zeke Scheduling, Microsoft PC, Windows XP Professional.
Sr Informatica Developer
- Creating the low-level technical design document.
- Developed the process flow for the project based on the requirements in the LSF.
- Created various mappings upon the need.
- Creating the scenarios for the QA team.
- Coordinate with DBA’s and CM/Deploy group to deploy the changes/build to SIT/QA
Hardware/Software: Informatica Power Center 8.6.1, Oracle 11g, SQL, PL/SQL, TOAD, UNIX Shell Scripting, UNIX, Red Hat Linux, LSF, TFS, Microsoft PC, Windows XP Professional.