- IT professional experience as an Informatica/ ETL Developer, exceling in developing, manipulating, implementing and reporting data with solutions using emerging tools and technologies to improve process quality, system scheduling, develop reports, data exploration and visual analytics.
- Informatica Power Center
- Detail oriented
- Analytical Thinking
- ETL Tools/Software 10.1
- Well Organized
- Problem Solving
- Confidential SQL
- Process Management
- SQL Developer
- Good work ethics
- Confidential Database 11g
- Strategic Planning
- Interpersonal Skills
- Data Warehouse
- Design, develop and Test ETL Mappings, Mapplets, Worklets using Informatica PowerCenter to meet client requirements
- Responsible for troubleshooting and resolving failed loads using the information to prevent future failures
- Develop reports, explore data, using existing, emerging tools and technologies which clients use to helping the clients to make business decisions
- Building Data warehouse Staging and Target tables transforming data and making it available to users in a timely manner to improve business’s ability to be proactive, competitive, and agile in light of new data insights.
- Develop Informatica workflows, collecting data from multiple data sources based on mapping specifications provided, monitoring jobs using workflow monitor to ensure successful completion of loads.
- Using various Transformations such as Expressions, Filters, Aggregators, Lookups, Routers, Joiner and Sequence Generator etc. to load consistent data in to Confidential, SQL Server databases to modify the source data as per the requirement of target system and ensuring the quality of the data being loaded into the target.
- Gather and review data from Data Warehouse using ETL tools, working with stakeholders and requirements team to identify gaps in the data collected to meet specified requirements and correct the gaps and errors
- Assist in developing system test plans and perform full system testing prior to implementation ensuring only the needed data is extracted
- Drop or recreate Indexes and check the status of a target database before loading data to prevent failed workflows
- Work closely with technical leads, analysts and other developers to design and implement Confidential solutions within a structured development process using SQL scripts to retrieve data
- Using Informatica designer, develop ETL mappings to optimize runtimes reducing transformation bottlenecks
- Using SQL to create, query tables, views and indexes preventing duplicates ensuring data integrity and facilitating efficient retrieval of data for end users.
- Knowledge in Tableau, Python.(Took classes )
- Familiar with IDQ, and have knowledge in Big Data
- Assisted in creating Data Warehouse
- Have knowledge in MDM
Lead Application Specialist
- Provided appropriate support for client issues by monitoring MICROS Opera and reservation applications in a Data Center environment
- Provided internal communications relating to maintenance, outages, or other Hosting Center events meeting dead lines
- Completed upgrades, applied monthly patches, and performed regular maintenance on production environments for optimum performance
- Responded to trouble calls, outages, and troubleshoot resolving issues and providing solutions based on Service Level Agreement
- Completed daily checklist of environments to validate performance and stability.
- Provided recommendations and feedback to Product Management and Product Development regarding the software to enhance features on the application
- Created documentations related to operations, implementation, monitoring and control for knowledge sharing resulting in increased workplace efficiency
- Responded to feature and functionality questions from the various channels in the organization and clients educating on the efficient and effective ways use and benefit fully from the applications
- Managed database user accounts, created profiles, assigned Roles and revoked privileges to ensure no security breach
- Engineered end - to-end solutions which required extensive interaction with other engineering teams like SAN, Systems administrators, Platforms, Networks and Application developers to resolve concerns and application issues in a timely manner.
- Scheduled jobs using the scheduler
- Configure audit, grant privileges and restrict access, create users, profiles, roles and monitor quota on TableSpaces
- Perform physical backup using RMAN
- Insert bulk load of data into the database using SQL Loader
- Monitored and maintained client websites
- Took pro-active action against network elements requiring attention.
- Tracked and performed analysis on the reporting network elements. Track and follow-up on trouble tickets, remote interactions and fix agent notification
- Identified, analyzed, and troubleshot alarms reported by the various monitoring systems or tools to identify the exact cause and location of a network failure
- Troubleshot and resolve alerts from an enterprise management console (Netcool/ Alarm Manager) interface for UNIX, LINUX and NT platforms.
- Supported Confidential Business customers by monitoring, troubleshooting and maintaining server components and production systems that affect their businesses
- Ensured positive customer relations
- Maintained, logged and recorded as required; generated reports to monitor daily company goals/matrix and standards