Generic Summary Specific Summary
- Exceptional Data warehouse Database Business Intelligence experience
- 8 years of Information Technology experience.
- Highly Analytical.
- Excellent verbal skills.
- Sound understanding of Data warehousing concepts.
- Exceptional Problem Solving.
- Decision making capabilities.
- Recognized for Quality of data.
- 6 years of Technical and Functional experience in Decision Support Systems - Data warehousing.
- 2 years of experience in UNIX shell scripting.
- Solid understanding ofETL design principles
- Good practical knowledge of performing ETL design processes through Informatica.
- Well acquainted with Performance Tuning.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills in database design implementation of RDBMS concepts.
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
- Worked for fortune 500 clients is one of the leading Manufacturing Company in US and Implementing Enterprise Data warehouse. Currently client has many legacy systems which are need to be integrated consolidated.
- Led a group of 3 developers through the Software Development Life Cycle. Part of the Design Data Model Implement Impact Analysis Team.
- Converted the Requirement document to a high level requirement document for the developers to code.
- Helped developers to build ETL Informatica mapping perform end-to-end testing of Data warehouse/Data Mart load. Mainly worked on developing stored procedure using the Oracle 10g PL/SQL language for reporting.
- Improved the performance of the application by rewriting the SQL queries. Creation of database objects like tables views procedures using oracle tools like Toad PL/SQL Developer SQL plus.
- Modified tested stored procedures written in Oracle PL/SQL in support of migration effort. Worked in embedded SQL calling Oracle PL/SQL 8.0.6 procedures Informatica maps in Batch scripts.
- Involved in preparation of UTC performed various Administration tasks Tuning of Queries. Highly involved in solving the different production issues working with the other teams.
- Also worked in Tivoli Workload Scheduler to schedule the jobs for nightly batch cycle.
- Worked on enhancement of the existing Informatica mappings tuning them for better performance.
Informatica v9.x as ETL Oracle Database developer as Database Tivoli Workload Scheduler Ultra Edit for Comparing data WINSCP as UNIX Box MS Visio Word and Excel.
Sr. ETL DEVELOPER
- Integrated Planning Execution - Redesign and adapt the existing process in Mainframe Source System to JDA for the forecast of product demand and create time-phased replenishment plans.
- Analyze and prepare Technical Specifications ETL Design Development.
- Responsible for working with the Mainframe Team coordinating and preparing DDD and HLD Document. Determine the complexity and work estimation.
- Involve in development of code on the basis of HLD documents.
- Develop complex ETL Informatica mapping and its corresponding sessions worklets workflows.
- Mainly worked on developing complex stored procedure using the Oracle 10g PL/SQL language for reporting.
- Involved in performance tuning of the ETL Informatica codes. Perform review of peer code Unit Test cases perform end-to-
- end testing of Data warehouse/Data Mart load.
Informatica v9.x as ETL DB2 as Source Database Oracle Database developer as Target Database Ultra Edit for Comparing data WINSCP as UNIX Box MS Visio Word and Excel.
Sr. ETL DEVELOPER
- Manage the Trade and Accounting of different financial instruments using MUREX Application customize reports for the same.
- Responsible for ETL Informatica design development testing and review of code along with supporting documents like Unit test case and technical handover documents.
- Tracked the development progress with the help of development trackers sheet and maintaining documents in team room. Perform peer review of code.
- Creation of database objects like tables views procedures using oracle tools like Toad PL/SQL Developer and SQL plus. Created PL/SQL stored procedures for moving the data from staging area to data mart.
- Modified and tested stored procedures written in Oracle PL/SQL in support of migration effort. Modified existing DOS Scripts for running the ETL flow through Tivoli.
- Performed End-to-end testing of Data warehouse/Data Mart load. Also performed Integration testing and User acceptance testing.
- Analyze Customized reports using WebFOCUS Reporting Tool render the report on the Web for Customers to view Ad-Hoc
- reports as per requested. Report design development testing and review of code along with supporting documents like Unit test case and technical handover documents. Develop complex ad-hoc reports.
- Part of the support team and responsible for all kinds of minor major enhancements and bug fixes.
Informatica v8.6 as ETL Oracle Database developer as Src/Tgt Database Ultra Edit for Comparing data WINSCP MS Visio Word and Excel Web FOCUS as Reporting Tool MUREX Application.
- The Wall Street office WSO is used for managing portfolios and structured deals such as Collateralize Loan Obligation CLO . WSO supports the bank loan equity and bond asset classes.
- Developed ETL mapping and its corresponding sessions worklets workflows.
- Designed coded tested and installed Oracle PL/SQL stored procedures in Database 10g.
- Wrote conversion scripts using SQL and PL/SQL to migrate data from Oracle database to SQL server database. Performed End-to-end testing of Data warehouse/Data Mart load.
- Had been part of the support team and responsible for all kinds of minor major enhancements and bug fixes.
Informatica v8.6 as ETL SQL Server 2005 as Src/Tgt Database Ultra Edit for Comparing data MS Visio Word and Excel SSIS and SSRS.
- P G - iZoom Store Phase-I Development - Functional application used by Global Point of Sales Customer team to drive business growth and provide business insight to P G. iZoom store s Phase-1 scope of the project involves developing a modular and scalable platform for ADW Atomic Data Warehouse
- Design and development of ETL using Informatica. Extensively used various transformations like Source Qualifier Expression Aggregator Joiner Filter Lookup Update strategy to load data.
- Design and optimize the mapping. Configuring Sessions in Workflow Manager. Used workflow manager to create task and used workflow monitor to monitor and analyze the loading statistics.
- Performed UAT and UT for the prepared Unit Test Cases.
- Informatica v8x as ETL Oracle Database developer as Src/Tgt Database.
- INDEPENDENT COURSEWORK
- Tableau Reporting Independent Coursework In progress 2015
- Big Data and Hadoop - Independent Coursework In progress 2015