- 16+ years of experience in architecting and strategizing cloud solutions
- Certified AWS Cloud Practitioner
- Built and configured a virtual data center in AWS cloud to support ERP and Web applications
- Hands on experience with AWS services like S3, EC2, API gateway, Security Groups, IAM, Cloud Formation, Cloud Front, Public and Private Subnets, Route tables, VPC, Route 53, ELB, EBS, Lambda, Amazon SQS, SWF and SNS
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines for Distributed web applications using Jenkins, Python, Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Experience in creating and editing Unix Shell scripts
- Strong knowledge of application access control, SOX/HIPAA compliance, SSO, LDAP, SSL, Firewalls, DMZ
- Extensive IT experience as Architect, DBA, IT Manager in Implementation of mid to large scale applications.
- Designed and Implemented solutions in IaaS, PaaS, SaaS cloud service models
- Analyzed current projects portfolio and provided recommended actions for the in - flight and future planned projects as part of the transformation program planning
- Extensive experience in managing 24*7 IT Operations for companies like Confidential & Confidential, Chevron, IBM, Invisalign
- Experience using Kubernetes and Dockers
- Knowledge of TOGAF and Zachman Framework
- Trained AWS certified solutions architect, PMP, ITIL Foundation, JDE CNC, SAP BASIS, Salesforce Admin
- Experience with ITSM/ITIL and Agile/Waterfall/Scrum/Kanban workflows and methodologies
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem-solving skills along with great collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Strategic Thinker, Great team player and ability to take initiatives with proactive approach for successful deliverables
- Implemented Oracle ERP (JDE) and Warehouse Management System in hybrid cloud environment
- Worked on creation of Cloud formation scripts to create the AWS instances.
- Cloned and configured EC2 instances and added Elastic IP, Elastic Load Balancer and DNS (Route 53) in AWS
- Created SSL policies for ELB to automate the cipher selection in AWS.
- Configured AWS Identity Access Management (IAM) Group and users for improved login authentication.
- Used Ansible to manage Web applications, Environments configuration Files, Users, Mount points and Packages.
- Promoting CI/CD culture collaborating with Development, DBA, QA, Support and Business Operations.
- Worked on installation of Docker using Docker toolbox and creation of custom Docker container images.
- Participated in multiple projects architectures and strategic decisions meetings to architect new software systems
- Exploring Kubernetes to assist with auto-scaling, continuous integration, rolling updates with no downtime.
- Responsible for design and maintenance of the GIT Repositories, views, and the access control strategies.
- Provide architectural consultation to solution and application architects utilizing best practices, design patterns and standards and Support Cloud architecture environment using Open stack.
- Develop knowledge of all architectures of engineering applications and help document them for business analysis.
- Maintained CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Deployment) methodologies with Jenkins.
- Performed hands on admin activities like system integration, application user and security setup, data refreshes, Web server installations, application server installation (logic/batch), email configuration, printer setup, job scheduler, RHEL/Windows administration, Performance Tuning, webservice configuration, database administration
- Setup Monitoring of on-prem & cloud infrastructure and applications using Cloudwatch, Nagios and Solarwinds
- Configured CloudFront and serverless configuration for delivery of media object files (product images, brochures, videos)
- Performed production deployments and system maintenance on weekends
- Worked on integration of multiple systems (ERP, Ecommerce, Avalara, DSI, SmartScheduler, ReportsNow BI)
- Deep dive in troubleshooting of Sev1 production support issues, perform RCCA and provide Major Incident Report to the management team
- Supported 24x7 IT Operations for Trimark’s mission critical enterprise applications
- Performed Governance and auditing of enterprise systems and applications
- Identified and Improved application performance by tuning database and replacing backend storage for high IOPS
- Wrote PL/SQL queries to update business data in production environment
- Automated mundane operations tasks using python scripts
- Used JIRA and ServiceNow to plan, track, support and close change requests, service requests and incidents
- Recommended and implemented DR strategies for Business Continuity
- Managed onsite and offshore technical resources
Sr. ERP Administrator
- Support day-to-day cloud operations for Oracle JDE and SAP ERP systems
- Worked on integration of Third-party tools with ECC like OpenText, Blackline, SABRIX OneSource, Citrix, Winshuttle
- Worked on SSO integration between MSAD and ECC/BW
- Worked on AWS services like EC2 creation, IAM user and security setup, cloudwatch setup, CloudTrail logging, S3 bucket creations etc.
- Provided maintenance, support and deployment of web servers and developer clients.
- Migrated ERP servers from on-prem to AWS cloud
- Managed CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins and supporting tools (Github, Ant, Maven, JIRA)
- Designed and architected software solutions for Finance teams
- Ensured systems uptime based on defined service level agreements (SLAs).
- Provided support to global user base located in North America, Mexico, Costa Rica, Europe, APAC
- Performed administration of security, print, batch queues, and problem resolution of the applications.
- Responsible for applying ESUs, ASUs, Updates, and Service Pack upgrades.
- Provided technical expertise in the areas of web server administration, networks, databases and ERP applications.
- Hyperion support activities included provisioning native groups and AD users, security management, smartview installation and configuration, FDM user maintenance, Staging environments data refresh using HFMCopy App utility, artifact migration using LCM, Reports migration, application copy.
- Automated application maintenance process using shell scripting
- Managed Monthly Production Deployments/Maintenance on weekends, Midnight troubleshooting of issues for EU/APAC users, late night job monitoring and support for finance users during month end/quarter end close, On-call support.
- Implementation of Oracle ERP (JDE) and integration with third party interfaces using Business Web Services
- Worked on JDE role security design and implementation
- Solutioning strategies for ERP data upgrade (UDC, NN, Menus & Tasks, DD, business data tables etc.) and object migration (Object code and specifications)
- Other activities included performing Siebel and Fusion (SOA) admin activities like installing Oracle and Siebel Client 188.8.131.52, DB extracts, DB initialization, SRF compilation and replacement, code migration, weblogic configuration and administration etc
- Executing POCs for migrating objects from legacy system (JDE 8.0) to JDE 9.0 using third party tool known as Boomerang
- Performing DBA activities and writing/executing SQL queries
- Performing day to day ERP administration & monitoring activities
- Migrating data from legacy tables to JDE 9.0 tables using standard JDE Table Conversion programs and data migration
IT Security Lead
- Design and Implement JDE role security as per SOX guidelines for ERP system using third party application Q-Soft
- Implement OMW-OMC security setup as per SOX guidelines.
- Perform CNC activities like Security management/User profile management/Object promotions/Package management.
- Perform I-series(AS400) system and security administration tasks like library list creation, authority list maintenance, subsystem monitoring, user maintenance, monthly system maintenance outage etc.
- Participate in periodic IT audits
- Generate Cognos control reports periodically as per SOX guidelines.
- Perform I-series(AS400) system administration tasks like library list creation, authority list maintenance, subsystem monitoring, user maintenance, monthly system maintenance outage etc.