- Senior Informatica Developer with 10 + Years of Quality experience in ETL and Data Warehouse technology
- Expert skills in managing Informatica ETL processes using Informatica Power Center 10.x/9.x/8.x/7.x/6.x/5.x
- Good knowledge of Data warehouse concepts and principles (Kimball/Inman) - Star Schema, Snowflake, SCD, Surrogate keys, Normalization/De normalization.
- Experience in integration of various data sources with Multiple Relational Databases like Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase, COBOL files, XML Files and Worked on integrating data from flat files like fixed width and delimited.
- Have extensively worked in developing ETL for supporting Data Extraction, transformations and loading using Informatica Power Center.
- Well acquainted with Informatica Designer Components - Source Analyzer, Warehouse Designer, Transformation Developer, Mapplet and Mapping Designer.
- Worked extensively with complex mappings using different transformations like Source Qualifiers, Expressions, Filters, Joiners, Routers, Union, Unconnected / Connected Lookups and Aggregators.
- Strong Experience in developing Sessions/tasks, Worklets, Workflows using Workflow Manager Tools - Task Developer, Workflow & Worklet Designer.
- Experience with Type 1, Type2, Type3 Dimensions.
- Experience with slowly changing dimension methodology and slowly growing targets methodologies.
- Experience in using the Informatica command line utilities like pmcmd to execute workflows in non-windows environments.
- Extensively used Informatica Repository Manager and Workflow Monitor.
- Experience in debugging mappings. Identified bugs in existing mappings by analyzing the data flow and evaluating transformations.
- Hands on experience in Performance Tuning of sources, targets, transformations and sessions.
- Good experience in documenting the ETL process flow for better maintenance and analyzing the process flow.
- Worked with Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, Indexes and Functions.
- Experience with OLAP, ROLAP and other BI tools.
- Strong Knowledge in optimizing database performance.
- Experience in UNIX shell scripting, CRON, FTP and file management in various UNIX environments.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good team player with strong analytical skills.
- Informatica 10/9/8.6/8.5.1/7.1/6.2/5.1 (Power Center/Power Mart) (Designer, Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor, Server Manager, Power Connect), IDQ, Data Modeling, Erwin 4.0/3.5
- Star Schema Modeling, Snow Flake Modeling, Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i, MS SQL Server 2014/2012/2008/2005 , DB2, OLAP Tools, SQL, PL/SQL, Unix Shell Script, Visual Basic, SQL* Loader
- Windows 2003/2000/NT, UNIX, AIX, Sun Solaris, Linux, GreenPlum, Oracle Toad 12.7, Autosys, HP Quality Center, Oracle SQL Developer, JIRA, Confluence.
Senior Informatica Developer
- Directly Working with the Business Users, SAP Functional Users to Gather the Business Requirements.
- Parsed high-level design specification to simple ETL Coding and mapping standards.
- Design the Complex Mapping and Workflow to read data from Different Sources like XML & Flat Files, Oracle & SQL Server Database to generate the XML or Load in to the Database.
- Extensively working with SAP Application to load and Extract the Data for the downstream.
- Design the process that will push the Promotions and Bonus Buy data to different POS (Point Of Sale) across the globe.
- Extensively working on the data conversion for the data like Customer Master, Inventory, and Article Master Etc. To bring the Legacy Data to New FMS Application.
- Widely used the Informatica Mapping Transformation like Joiner, Sorter, Router, SQL Transformations, and SAP IDOCs. To build the complex mapping.
- Widely used Unix Shell Scripting for File validation, Informatica Workflow Execution, files move to different servers.
- Developing complex SQL Queries, Procedure and Functions for the Data Migration, Data Cleansing and Exceptions Report generating.
- Directly working with QA Teams in Quality testing and educate the resources for the better testing.
- Responsible for the code Migration from lower Environments to the higher environments.
- Design the batch load process in Tidal Automation Tool for all the daily jobs.
- Extensively working on Informatica Mappings/Workflows Performance Tuning.
Environment: Informatica 10.2.0, SQL Server 2014, Tidal Workload, HP Quality Center, Oracle, Netezza 7.2.1, SAP Business Client 6.5, SAP HANA Studio 2.3, UNIX, IBM Rational Jazz.
Confidential, New York, NY
Senior Informatica Developer
- Directly working with Business Users to gather the business requirements.
- Working on Data warehouse designing for Exception frame work as per the Business and technical requirement.
- Design the ETL Architect for data warehouse to load data from the different source systems.
- Extensively working on Informatica Installation in all the environments like Dev, QA, SIT, and PROD etc.
- Extensively used Informatica 10.1.0, SQL Server, AUTOSYS, and UNIX Scripting for the ETL Process.
- Developing Complex Informatica mappings to load different kinds of data like flat files, XML, JMS etc. to our Data warehouse by using Informatica as an ETL tool.
- Extensively Using Transformations like Filter, Joiner, Router, Java transformation in Informatica mapping.
- Developing Technical Design Documents for other technical users to understand the process flow
- Directly working with different technical teams for Informatica integrations with Java, UI and other reporting tools.
- Working as Informatica Admin to maintain connectivity, server performance, user/groups creation and privileges assigning.
- Developing Complex SQL Queries and Store procedure for SQL database to fulfil the business requirement.
- Design the ETL Batch Process using Autosys as scheduling tool to make the ETL Load Automated.
- Directly working with QA team for defects tracking and defect assigning.
- Extensively use Confluence, & JIRA for Defect Tracking, Defect assigning and Project Management.
- Directly involve with all release teams for the deployment activities.
- Managing and Providing Support to other junior team members.
Environment: Informatica 10.1.0, SQL Server 2014, Autosys, Oracle SQL Developer, Jive, UNIX, Confluence, JIRA
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
Senior Informatica Developer
- Gathering requirements from business users and analysts to perform requirement analysis
- Loading the Source Data from Different Data bases to Target Databases and Involve in the design and development of complex ETL mappings and stored procedures in an optimized manner
- Extensively worked with Data modeler for Physical and Conceptual data modeling.
- Developed ETL Process Architect for the Claim Data mart Load Process.
- Regularly worked with Business and data modeler to discuss the requirements and possible Impact on current load.
- Identifying the ETL design pattern to remove EDW deficiencies
- Developed ETL Load process for DataMart batch processing.
- Extensively used SCD Type - I & II in Informatica Mapping, SQL Scripting as well.
- Used Workflow Manager to create sessions, workflows and batches to run the Informatica mappings.
- Implemented performance tuning logic on targets, sources, mappings, sessions to provide maximum efficiency and performance.
- Regularly used Router, Joiner, Union, Filter, and Dynamic Lookups etc. transformations in mapping.
- Extensively used Toad utility for executing SQL scripts and worked on SQL for enhancing the performance of the Informatica mapping.
- Created oracle stored procedure, functions and packages for data migration and stage data load.
- Created indexes on tables, table Partitioned for faster retrieval of the claims data and to enhance database performance.
- Used Informatica IDQ for Data Cleansing, Column level Validation, address level validation and data profile.
- Extensively involved in using hints to direct the optimizer to choose an optimum query execution plan .
- Involved in unit and regression testing before deploying to production.
- Used UC4 Scheduling tool to Schedule the jobs.
- Used JIRA for Defect tracking and project management.
- Extensively used Informatica Development groups for code deployment.
Environment: Informatica 10.1.0, Oracle 11g, Toad 12.7, UC4, HP Quality Center, Oracle SQL Developer, Jive, JIRA 6.0