- Extensive experience in the design, development, and implementation of Test Strategies, Test Plans, Test Estimations, Test Procedures, Test cases, Test Reports. Involved in all phases of testing (Integration, Functionality, Regression, End to End, UAT) during my professional career.
- Hands on experience in order management system(Sterling Integrator and NCR PowerNet) integration (using Adapt Framework by utilizing IBM Rational Integration tool) with IBM Middleware ESB, Downstream System that is Foodstar ERP for End to End test scenarios.
- Good amount experience in Performance/Load test by utilizing IBM Rational Performance Tool for window and web based application.
- Hands on experience in JDA Demand and JDA Fulfillment tool for forecasting and demand.
- Experience in designing and developing fully automated CI tools, used Jenkins and Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Solid experience in automation using Selenium (Serenity BDD, Cucumber and POM Framework) and IBM Rational Functional Tool - Developed java automation scripts to test MDM IDD and Entity 360, NCR PowerNet applications.
- Hands on experience in coordinating testing and test artifacts with stakeholders, across all phases (SIT, UAT, E2E and Performance).
- Heavily involved in conducting automation POC of application to decide the automation tool and approach.
- Exposure and basic understanding of AWS cloud- EC2, S3, ServerLess Computing, Dynamo DB, AWS services, etc.
- Extensive experience in designing automation framework IBM Rational Functional tester and Selenium for functional testing, IBM Rational Integration Tool for Integration, and IBM Rational Performance Tool and jMeter for Performance.
SKILL & TOOLS:
Test/Project Management Tool: HP ALM v9, v10, v11.5, Rational Team Concert (RTC), SharePoint, Lotus Tracker, Rally, JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint and WatchDox.
Order Management System: IBM Sterling Integrator, NCR PowerNet.
Domain: Retail, Food Distribution, Insurance and Supply Chain Management.
Automation Tool: Selenium Web-Driver, IBM Rational Functional Tester (RFT), IBM Rational Integration Tester (RIT), Rational Performance Tester (RPT).
Other Tools: JDA Software for Forecasting, SQL Server, AS400, Jenkins, Apache Subversion (SVN), Team Foundation Server (TFS), NCR products, MVC, Java, jQuery, Chart.JS, Bootstrap.
Confidential, Silver Spring, MA
Informatica MDM Test Lead
- Develop Test cases, Test Plan, Test Matrix for StudyData domain.
- Validate and Verify Study Data- Data Model implementation, by executing ETL and Mastered Data test cases.
- IDD/Entity 360 workflow Role Based Validations.
- Co-ordinate with Mercado team and perform Integration and Performance Testing of a Study Data Sprints.
- Validate System Integration of StudyData MDM implementation with OCS services, IndInbound Submissions and DARTS.
- Execute the test cases and Update the ALM, to reflect the changes and share the execution report with all project shareholders.
- Maintain Sharepoint repository for all Test Deliverables, Test Plan, Requirement to Test Matrix, Test Scenario/s, Test Cases and Test Summary Reports.
Tools: and Technology Used: Informatica MDM, Informatica ActiveVos for Workflow Management, Oracle Database, SOAP, Putty, Entity 360, Toad, JIRA, SharePoint.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
- Create Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Scenario, Test Case, and Test Reports of EDM Integration, present it to PFG management, get it approved after reviewing and incorporating review comments.
- Automate PFG applications using IBM Workbench and Selenium, automated following applications EDM (Enterprise Data Management), Pnet (Performance Net), PMobile (Performance Mobile), Ledyard and Customer Portal application automation tools using Selenium and IBM Rational functional tester.
- Setup and Manged PFG applications in IBM RIT (Greenhat) tool, integrated EDM application with ICC middleware applications, CIDB database, Foodstar and Power Enterprise ERPs used Adapt framework.
- Virtualization of services through stubs; Created, published, and managed stubs in (Rational Test Control Panel). Used IBM rational service virtualization concepts to avoid team dependency on EDM application.
- PFG moved to IBM Rational software for automation, developed hybrid RFT framework for PFG using IBM ITCL for functional.
- Designed and Developed test automation to validate the builds in the CI/CD pipeline,Created Proof of Concept (POC) for new PFG application as a candidate for Automation to be taken in new release.
- Manage requirement to test case matrix in Application Life Cycle Management i.e. ALM, Participate in requirement and design discussion: and get QA team doubt clarified.
- Publish testing test report to PFG and HCL management’s team, includes test deliverables for example execution report, defect report, test closure report, etc.
- Work with PFG partners, to ensure data from EDM system is received at their respective systems. i.e. SAP, CIDB, Foodstar and Power Enterprise.
Tools: and Technology Used: NCR Powernet, NCR PMobile, Foodstar ERP, IBM ESB, SAP, CIDB, Selenium, Informatica MDM, Informatica ActiveVos for Workflow, SQL Server, jMeter, IBM Rational Test Suite,Java, HTML, Bootstrap, Json, Chartjs, etc.
Confidential, King of Prussia, PA
QA Automation Tester
- Creating/updating building blocks for OMS project based on Adapt framework which later on will be used for developing scripts.
- Creating and executing RIT test script, Creating and managing Test Suite for the regression and feature testing.
- As test lead managed OMS project test plan and test strategy and test case tracker.
- Create component and enable workflow log in Sterling Integrator.
- Created building block in RIT that executes selenium script.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Participate in Tips stand up and update the status to team.
- Perform functional testing of goblin and tips application releases, preparing test cases, test plan.
- Support Production deployment testing and co-ordinate in integration testing with other team dependent on TIPS.
- Create Blade logic Build and deploy it in development and Test environment and do smoke test after build.
Confidential, Somerset, NJ
- Prepare Test Plan, Test schedule, Test Strategy, Test Estimation (Level0, Level1, and Level2), Resource Plan and them reviewed and approved by Confidential .
- Co-ordinate with Product Owner, Business Analyst, Business, Developers, Test Team and ensure the understanding of test team is in sync with scope of release.
- Conduct a meeting with BA, Business and Product Owner to have UseCase, BRD, and Mapping File review with test team and clarify the ambiguities raised by team in QC.
- Prepare and review test scenario written by team, once the internal review is done will conduct a TestScenarios review with product owner, business, BA, developer and get their concurrence on scenario prepared covered release scope and identify test data for execution..
- During execution conduct defect triage meeting where it will be decided to whom this defect need to be assigned, expected fix time, etc.
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
- Responsible for analyzing and resolving defect discovered during testing and ensure the issue is addressed fixed and tested.
- Responsible for overall business assurance of the project, deliver the expected project benefits, and make sure project will be completed within its agreed tolerances for budge and schedule
- Conducting daily/weekly project status review meetings with both On-shore/Offshore stakeholders & resolve Risks, Issues & dependencies. Involving in identify risks (RAIL) and take appropriate action.