- Over 14+ years of total IT experience and technical proficiency in building Data Warehouses, Data Marts, Data Integration, Operational Data Stores and ETL processes for clients in Financial and Manufacturing domains.
- Experienced in the field of development, testing and support of Data Integration and Data Warehouses projects. Extensively worked in Informatica PowerCenter, Oracle and UNIX and Talend Data Integration tool and have an exposure to Tableau 10.2 and Hadoop ecosystem.
- Have experience in interacting with various stakeholders such as Data Architect, Database Administrators, Business Analysts, Business Users and Application Developers.
- Extensive experience in Extraction, Transformation, and Loading ( ETL ) data from various data sources into Data Warehouse and Data Marts using Informatica PowerCenter and Talend DI tool.
- 7+ Years of experience in using Informtica PowerCenter and 2+ years of experience in Talend DI tool.
- Well versed with Talend Big Data, Hadoop, Hive and used Talend Big data components like tHDFSInput, tHDFSOutput, tPigLoad, tPigFilterRow, tPigFilterColumn, tPigStoreResult, tHiveLoad, tHiveInput, tHbaseInput, tHbaseOutput, tSqoopImport and tSqoopExport.
- Expertise in extracting data from various sources into Hadoop Distributed File Systems (HDFS).
- Experience in migrating data into Snowflake on AWS using Talend.
- Expertise in implementing complex business rules by creating robust Mappings, Mapplets, Sessions and Workflows using Informatica PowerCenter.
- Experience in optimizing Informatica mappings and sessions for performance.
- Working knowledge of Informatica Intelligent Cloud Service.
- Efficient in writing stored procedures in PL/SQL to manage the data flow.
- Worked on creating reports and workbooks in Tableau 10.X. knowledge on Hadoop ecosystems such as HDFS, Job Tracker, Task Tracker, Name Node, Data Node. Knowledge on Hadoop distributions from Cloudera.
- Experience in preparing the ETL Design Documents like High Level and low - level Design documents
ETL Tools: Informatica PowerCenter 10.X/9.XInformatica Intelligent Cloud ServiceTalend Studio 7.XTalend Big Data
Language & Scripting: PL/SQL, AWK & Sed
Databases: Oracle(12C) Exadata, SQL Server 2017
Operating Systems: UNIX, Windows
Scheduling tool: DAC, Informatica Scheduler
Reporting Tools: Tableau 10.X
Language & Scripting: Python, Core Java
Scheduling tool: IBM Tivoli
Hadoop Ecosystem: HDFS, Hive, Pig, Sqoop
- Design Escheatment rule engine and code it using stored procedures. Design method to ingest ODS data into staging tables.
- Write different stored procedures in Oracle to implement business logic for dormancy period calculation.
- Write stored procedures to send data for reporting purpose to the front-end Java application.
- Work on developing the Informatica mapping for processing the huge amount of data in the form of flat files and database tables using different rules.
- Optimize existing mapping / sessions for performance.
- Work closely with DBA to enhance the performance of report generation process.
- Build Dimensional Data Model to house data from various sources.
- Design and Develop Talend ETL jobs for loading data to the new Data Mart from existing Everest.
- Leverage existing exception handling, logging framework.
- Help marketing and sales team in getting the required BI reports for their marketing strategies.
- Worked on different projects using Informatica, Talend, Tableau, OBIEE, Oracle, OBIA 18.104.22.168 and UNIX. I was primarily responsible for designing and developing ETL jobs using different ETL tools and Oracle PL/SQL. Additionally, I worked on some of the report development using Tableau.
- Involved in all phases of SDLC, requirement, design, development, testing, migration and support for production environment.
- Extensively worked with various Lookup caches like, Static cache, Dynamic cache and Persistent cache. Tuned the Informatica mapping and session for long running jobs. Worked on scheduling workflows with DAC.
- Created and modified different PL/SQL objects to efficiently manage the data flow.
- Worked on ETL tasks for the ingesting diverse set of files into central repository using Talend Open Studio.
- Create different SCD type I and type II mappings for loading of dimension tables in Informatica as well as in Talend.
- Design, develop, and implement reporting solutions in Tableau while maintaining expected productivity and quality expectations
Software & Tools Used: Informatica PowerCenter, Talend Open Studio, Tableau, Oracle, UNIX, OBIEE, DAC