- 9 years of proven experience in delivering successful customer engagements utilizing Informatica ETL and data analysis skills on a variety of on prem and cloud - based environments.
- Experienced in all aspects PowerCenter and Data Quality including development, solution design, installation and environment upgrades on on-prem Windows, Linux platforms as well as cloud-based environments such as Amazon EC2.
- Skilled in testing and QA tasks including data validation, sanity testing and end to end and user acceptance testing of applications to verify conformance to requirements.
- Demonstrated extensive expertise with relational DBMS, and the ability to source data from various source systems and load to a data warehouse.
- Extensive and deep experience in data warehousing and data modeling techniques by cross collaboration between data analysts and architects.
- Strong, professional interpersonal communication and leadership skills combined with the ability to work collaboratively in teams and integrate technical skills with business objectives.
- Self-motivated and dedicated data guru committed to customer success & of Confidential goals of customers across several industries- Technology, Health Care, Entertainment and Finance.
- ETL and data governance - Informatica PowerCenter, Informatica Data Quality, Test Data Management, Enterprise Data Catalog and Axon, Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS)
- Experience performing migrations from relational database systems to Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Relational Database Management Systems - Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata
- Writing and troubleshooting complex SQL queries
- Windows and Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) Operating Systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Data Integration and Governance Consultant
- Engaged with customers across industries to assist with the administration and management of their Informatica environments.
- Successfully completed complex environment upgrades of Informatica products on Windows as well as Linux on prem systems utilizing both parallel and in-place techniques.
- Helped customers to migrate their on-prem Informatica environments to the cloud based Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure instances.
- Worked on Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS) - a cloud based data integration platform to facilitate data movement between customer’s on prem systems to the cloud.
- Transitioned and currently focused on the data governance vertical within Informatica and completed enablement on Enterprise Data Catalog (EDC) and Axon.
- Mentored junior associate consultants on the field on Informatica implementation best practices and soft skills pertaining to customer success while on engagements.
Data Integration Analyst
- Acquired extensive in Informatica ETL Products such as PowerCenter, Data Quality and Metadata Manager.
- Assisted peer consultants on shadow opportunities in small to mid-scale projects.
- Responsible for the successful deployment and installation of Informatica products at client sites.
- Deep hands on technical experience in Informatica PowerCenter to design mappings and workflows to load data from variety of relational and non-relational source systems to target systems.
- Worked with QA and integration teams on unit and functional end to end testing of developed code in non-production environments.
PowerCenter Upgrade Lead Consultant
- Provided services as a consultant to implement a PowerCenter upgrade from version 10.1 to version 10.4 in a Windows environment in a parallel technique.
- Set up a 2-node grid environment and helped facilitate functional and sanity testing.
- Assisted in performing load balancing and failover testing in the upgraded environment.
- Provided complete documentation including a runbook and an upgrade checklist.
- Took on role of lead Informatica administrator to clean up and re-organize the customer’s Informatica landscape.
Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS) developer
- Contributed significantly to the efforts of the data analysis team to build the physical data model (PDM) to load data from csv files to Data Management (RDM) tables in Oracle.
- Developed task flows in IICS to load data from the on-prem data base systems to Informatica Cloud.
- Worked on unit and end to end functional testing of completed data loads to ensure source and target systems are processed as per business requirements.
- Efficiently developed ETL code to execute data loads into on-cloud MDM system from .csv files using Informatica’s cloud based ETL platform.