- 14+ years of proven experience in Business Intelligence, Data Analytics and Data Integration utilizing data warehouses, DBMS, ETL software, SQL, PL/SQL, Data Quality tools, BI reporting tools, dashboards, scorecards, data mining tools, data analytics, and data visualization. An experienced, detail - oriented professional who is knowledgeable in all facets of software application development and support
- A business intelligence developer with experience in software application development and support of fortune 500 enterprise business intelligence platforms that utilize data warehouse solutions across multiple system platforms.
- Extensive knowledge of the data warehouse implementation process, from gathering business requirements through logical data modeling, physical database design, data sourcing, data quality, data transformation, data loading to data analytics and creation of reports, and visualizations.
- Ideally suited to work with the business to understand the needs and analyze the data to create data quality solutions and actionable business intelligence insights that increases effectiveness in decision making.
- Independently ramps up to research emerging new technologies and learn new languages and software rapidly and shares with the team to deliver better service to business partners with complete professionalism
- Known for being a self-starter and an astute learner who quickly grasps highly technical material.
- Proven ability to devise or modify procedures to solve complex business and technical problems.
KEY TECHNICAL SKILLS
Environment: s UNIX, LINUX, WINDOWS, z/OS.
Database: ORACLE, SQL SERVER, TERADATA, DB2, MYSQL.
Programming: ORACLE DEVELOPER, EXCEL, INFORMATICA, BUSINESS OBJECTS, TOAD, TERADATA SQL ASSISTANT, EXCEL.
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, KORN SHELL SCRIPT, PL/SQL, PYTHON, R
Confidential, Tempe, AZ
Senior Application Software Engineer, Informatica ETL
- Design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom-built technology solutions to meet business needs of loading the Data Warehouse and creating reports.
- Act as the ETL/Data Warehouse subject matter expert for Application Software developers and Engineers.
- Utilized SQL, Informatica (Power Exchange and Power Center), Tidal Scheduler, Teradata, Oracle and SQL Server databases (RDBMS).
- Create Python, BTEQ, R and BASH shell scripts to support the ETL and Reporting processes.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Software is deployed on Azure platform using Hadoop and Hive, bringing in 47 source input files into a data lake.
- The extract is scheduled then data is cataloged in Hadoop, data governance is added and then transformed into 11 entity tables in Hive to support the 360 view of the customer in the customer relation management SQL Server DataMart.
- The Confidential is a web-based Django interface using REST architecture utilizing SQoop, YARN, R and SPARK on an Azure cloud infrastructure. Trained Confidential employees on Unfi’s data analytics capabilities.
Confidential, Chandler, AZ
- Responsibilities included identifying opportunities for additional statistical models and creating sophisticated computer modeling approaches to analyze and forecast business performance, participating in and/or leading information capabilities development work; presenting results of analyses to senior management.
- Utilized ORACLE OBIEE to run data analytic reporting and daily ETL sla reporting for Senior Management.
- Utilized SQL Server, Excel, and Access to document a manual GL recharge process that was used to provide data quality and reduce errors in month end GL recharge.
- Developed data quality and process change recommendations to automate the procedure.
Lead Informatica developer
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Work directly with the business leaders and decision makers to understand the requirements to integrate data from each of the business Salesforce instances to pull in, analyze, align and consolidate for a proof of concept Salesforce Wave Analytics sales pipeline dashboard for senior management using Informatica and Informatica Rev Agent.
- Created Informatica workflows to extract the data from the 5 Salesforce Instances and populated an Oracle 12 DataMart to support the Informatica Wave Dashboard.