- Strengthening Enterprise Architecture, Data Governance, IT & Program Management for Large Organizations
- Sr. IT Leader / Program & Project Manager with expertise in Data Integration, Enterprise Data Architecture and SW Development.
Software: Jira, Rally, TOGAF, Teradata, Hadoop (HBASE, HDFS, Hive), Spark, Oracle, MySQL, Cassandra, MongoDB, CauchBase, Oracle Applications, Oracle tools, Oracle Designer, SAP Power Designer, Hackolade for NoSQL, Erwin, Imperva, SOLR, Sybase, Mercury testing tools, Remedy, ITIL, DB2, MS SQL Server, MS SQL Server tools, BMC tools, IBM tools, MicroStrategy, Tableau, Informatica, Java (J2EE, JDBC, EJB, JSP), Python, Jupyter, Zeppelin, Weblogic; C/C++, XML, OOD, SOA, UML, EDI, UNIX, HP - UX, Solaris, AIX, Linux, Windows.
Hardware: SUN, HP, IBM, Dell, Teradata.
Senior Manager, Data Solution Architecture
- Managed budgeting, resource allocation, vendor relations and contract negotiations, expanding business and services internationally.
- Architect and created Fraud Detection application for Identity Management as part of Confidential Marketplace, Order Management, Inventory, Shipping, Checkout, Marketing and Advertisement business domains.
- Realized 25% expense reduction by outsourcing IT functions to China, India and Israel.
- Conducted development of architecture framework (TOGAF) and standards.
- Organized and managed Architecture reviews and metadata management.
- Conducted Data Architecture solutions for Confidential ETL, EDW and online apparel retailing business processes, utilizing Oracle, Teradata, Hadoop, Jira, ITIL, Remedy and ClearCase tools for Customer, Financial and eCommerce information.
- Architected solution of data movement from RDBMS (Oracle & Teradata) to Big Data (Hadoop/ Hive). Created data models for Confidential Site (Oracle), EDW (Teradata), Big Data (Hadoop, Spark), NoSQL (MongoDB, CouchBase, Cassandra).
- Created ETL framework using Informatica and Data Streaming (Kafka) .
- Managed the development of Metadata Platform for ETL, RDBMS, EDW, MDM, Big Data and NoSQL database platforms.
- Led data solution architecture teams for EDW (Teradata, Hadoop/Hive, HBase, Spark, Data Streaming/Kafka, ETL) and Confidential Site / OLTP (Oracle, My SQL, Cassandra, MongoDB, CouchBase, MS SQL Server).
- Organized and managed continued delivery capabilities for Confidential eCommerce applications. Designed solutions for Master Data Management, User Experience, Inventory Management, new Order Management, Machine Learning and AI ecommerce - based applications, architecting solution for structural and unstructured database platforms.
- Managed architecture and development for EDW/BI, Master Data Management Applications, Analytics Applications, KPIs/ User behavior metrics, web analytics and user data management across enterprise.
- Conducted Information Security/ GDPR program and designed data management solution.
- Represented Confidential at industry conferences. Enabled data governance, and metadata management system (technical & business) for OLTP, big data, and EDW database platforms. Created Metadata Management system to govern catalogs, dictionaries and taxonomies.
Senior Manager / Director of Information Management
- Managed multiple programs, leading from $2 million to $10 million projects and saved in projects and support costs..
- Designed and Managed OLTP, ODS MDM and EDW applications. Created data models and database services.
- Introduced new and streamlined existing project management methodologies such as ITIL, RUP, Agile, and SDLC.
- Participated in new technology and product evaluation processes.