- Productive technical career path with 7 years of expertise successfully functioning as an Informatica Developer, Data Architect and Systems Analyst while holistically improving IT processes
- Articulate, tech savvy IT professional with a proven track record utilizing Scrum and Agile Methodologies to actively manage projects, review processes, and enhance procedures.
- Keen ability to establish and identify IT frameworks to substantially manifest software developments.
- Displayed competency to evaluate and research new emerging technologies to determine if respective product installations can boost organization’s operating efficiency.
- Exhibited ability to effectively monitor Change Control Management.
Tools: Informatica PowerCenter 9 & 10, Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint, Visio, C#, C++, ITIL
Hardware: Team Foundation Server, Test Manager Visual Basic, HP Service Manager, jQuery, Stash
ECM Report Developer
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Developed the team’s method of collecting information from different source systems into an individual report
- Enhanced and maintained previous mappings and workflows
- Mentored the team about different aspects of Informatica mappings and workflows
Confidential, Westlake, TX
- Operated in multifunctional global teams while fulfilling dual roles as Informatica developer and systems analyst. Proven competency to leverage and utilize numerous varying technologies to complete assigned tasks and projects.
- Demonstrated superb oral and written communication skills to delivered finalized deliverables to upper management.
- Observed and located potential application issues while consulting with clients to assess procedural processes.
- Prescribed solutions by diagnosing and pinpointing alternative workflow solutions.
- Played a vital role in the design, install, and repair service for key software systems.