- Position utilizing my experience in Application Development and Production Support environment.
Languages: C/C++, JAVA, C#, PERL, PYTHON, SHELL, NODE.JS, PL/SQL, T - SQL
Databases: ORACLE, EXADATA, SQL SERVER, SYBASE, NETEZZA, HADOOP
Operating Environments: LINUX, SUN SOLARIS, AIX, WINDOWS, AZURE, AWS, SAAS, PAAS
CASE Tools: ERWIN, SAP POWER DESIGNER, ENTERPRISE ARCHITECHT
Application Servers: WEBLOGIC, ORACLE BUSINESS INTELIGENCE, APACHE, WCF.NET
IDE: VISUAL STUDIO.NET, ECLIPSE, AQUA DATA, XCODE, XAMARIN
Confidential, NEW YORK
- Design, Development and Support of Software Solutions for Electronic Trading Services and Order Management Systems. Duties include: Documentation of Business Requirements,
- Technical Specifications, Datawarehouse Architecture and Design, Proof of Concept (POC), Data Modeling, Implementation of Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) Processes and Data Pipelines, Programming of UNIX Shell/C/Korn/Bash Scripts, PERL, Python, Object Oriented Modules and Packages.
- Design, Prototyping and Programming of C#/WPF/ MVVM/WCF/.NET Applications, Graphical User Interfaces and WCF Services. Designed, Developed and Maintained Data Entry Screens, Analytical Interactive Charts and Graphs for Client Order Tracking and Trade Execution Analysis, Liquidity Data Flow Monitoring and Benchmark Analytics,
- Transaction Cost Analysis, Client Confirmations, Order and Trade Online Analytical Processing (OLAP). For Equity Derivatives Datawarehouse projects performed System Architecture, Conceptual, Logical and Physical Design, Entity - Relationship (ER) Diagrams, Relational and Dimensional Data Modeling, Schema Normalization. Modeling and Implementation of Data Marts and Star Schemas for Security Master, Client Orders, Street and Intra-Desk Routes
- Trade Executions, Allocations, Bookings, Exchange Fees and Commission Charges. Designed and Developed Fault Tolerant Multithreaded
- ETL Batch Processing for Intraday and End Of Day data Import/Export. Design, Prototyping and Implementation of Database Tables, Views, Packages, Procedures, Functions, User Types, Materialized Views, Partitions, Conventional and Bitmap Indexes, SQL Query Explain Plan and Query Performance Optimization. Tools Used: ERWin Data Modeler, SAP Power Designer, SQL*Plus, SQL*Loader, Data Pump,
- External Tables, Aqua Data Studio, Oracle SQL Developer, SQL Server Management Studio, Interactive SQL, FreeTDS, UNIX ODBC Driver.
Environment: FIX4.4, ORACLE 11g/12c, EXADATA, SYBASE 15.5, MSSQL 14, HADOOP, DRILL, HIVE, SPARK, PERL5.8, PYTHON2.7/3.6, JAVA8, C#, WPF, WCF .NET, UNIX, LINUX, WINDOWS, AZURE CLOUD, FLEXTRADE, FIDESSA, BRASS, SUNGARD, BLOOMBERG API, REUTERS
Confidential, NEW YORK,
- Support and Development for Electronic Trading Technology. Performed Development, Testing, Production Deployment and Administration tasks for Electronic Trading Systems and Algorithmic Components
- FIX Router Engine, X-ACT Flow Manager, Algorithmic Execution Platform, Smart Order Router
- Direct Market Access and Internal Crossing Networks. Duties included: Monitoring and identifying of latent and pending trade orders, researching and debugging of trade volume forecasting, trade scheduling and crossing strategies: OPL/X, POV, CLOCK, QMOC, VWAP, TWIN and BLOCKSEEKER. Installation, Configuration and Administration of clustered Application Instances, Routes, EMS Sessions, Data Resolvers and Algorithmic Rules. Writing of Perl and Shell Programs, PL/SQL procedures.
Environment: PERL5.8, C++, JAVA6, ORACLE11g, FIX4.2, TIBCO/RV/EMS, WOMBAT, UNIX/LINUX/XP
Confidential, NEW YORK
- Application development and support for Global Prime Brokerage Services: Performed various programming tasks and provided technology expertise for Fixed Income trade desk handling Bonds, Repos, Foreign Exchange and Interest Rate Derivatives products and transactions
- Duties included: Gathering of Business Requirements, Translating Functional Requirements into Technical Specifications, Project Planning, Documentation, Prototyping, Development, User Acceptance
- Testing and Production Release Management. Implementation of reusable application components, services and enhancements for the Online Transaction Processing system using Perl programs and Sybase Database in Unix/Windows environment. Using Perl, Sybase and MQ API performed programming of Real Time Batch processes to update and maintain Client Account Activity, Positions, Cash Balances and Dividends for Fixed Income Clients.
- Implementation of multithreaded processing to Extract, Transform and Load of Trade data using Perl, BCP utility and Stored Procedures. Database programming tasks included: Creating of Tables, Views, Constraints, Indexes, Stored Procedures and Triggers. SQL Query Optimization using Explain Plan, Query Hints and Data Storage Partitioning. Documentation of development and support procedures.
Environment: T-SQL/SYBASE12.5, JAVA2, PERL5.8, MQ6, UNIX/WINDOWS, LOANET, ADP/BPSA
Confidential, NEW YORK
- Design, development and support of Online Transaction Processing System for Global Banknotes Department The project infrastructure comprises the following Front and Back Office Business Areas Trading Desk, Operations, Credit, Vault, Shipping and Audit Reconciliation
- Implementation of the following Application Modules Trade Entry and Modification, Customer Credit Availability and Exposure
- Funding and Trading Positions Management, Calculation of Daily and Historical Profit and Loss, General Ledger Processing, P/L Posting and Reporting,
- Data Archiving and Audit. Duties include: Sybase Creating and maintaining of database Tables, Views, Constraints, Indexes, Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers using ISQL and DB Artisan tools. Extract, Transform and Load of data using Stored Procedures
- Perl and Shell scripts. Handling of Performance Tuning Tasks optimizing SQL queries using Query Explain Plan, Hints, I/O and Time Statistics, Transaction logs and I-Watch utility. Java Establishing of coding standards, design and implementation of reusable application components, programming of Java Classes and Interfaces, Servlets, Enterprise Java Entity and Session Beans
- Session Facades, Service Locators, Value Objects, Business Services and Business Delegates. Extensive handling of coding tasks, performing code reviews and code documenting. Xml Rapid GUI prototyping using Struts framework, XML to Java Object - Digester utility, stylesheet processor - Xalan, XML parser - Xerces and Java Server Pages. Swing Design, prototyping and implementation of Graphical User Interface using Objects: Windows, Data Windows, Standard and Custom User Objects and Controls. Weblogic Installation and Administration of Clustered BEA Weblogic Servers. AutoSys Creating, running and scheduling of Autosys jobs, boxes and file watchers.
Environment: T-SQL, SYBASE 12.5, JAVA1.4, PERL5.6, XML, WEBLOGIC 8, UNIX/LINUX/WINDOWS
Confidential, NEW YORK
- For Department of Corporate Ratings performed various programming tasks designing and implementing Debt Rating and Decision Support applications: Ratings Toolbox, Contact Manager
- Workflow Tracking and Data Warehouse. Using Erwin CASE tool performed logical and physical database design, mapping of data elements, creating of tables, views, constraints and key relationships, storage growth analysis and evaluation
- Using Oracle Export/Import utilities, SQL*Loader and PL/SQL Stored Procedures implemented the process to Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) of data from multiple data sources (COMPUSTAT, FERC, Navigant and Metzler) into Oracle based Data Warehouse tables
- Designed and implemented PL/SQL packages, stored procedures and functions for data maintenance, manipulation and business logic processing. Using Oracle DBMS packages and Dynamic SQL, designed and implemented lexical parser to create, validate and compile financial formulas into Oracle database functions. Handled performance tuning tasks and optimizing of SQL queries including using of Hints, Explain plans, statistics and diagnostic tools, as well as creating of indexes, separating of indexes by tablespace and the data storage partitioning. Duties also include: installation of ORACLE server and client products, configuration of server and client SQL*Net, logical and physical database design, management of development and application users, roles, system and object privileges, database sizing and capacity planning, export, import, backup and recovery for the applications development, test and production
Environment: ORACLE 8i, PL/SQL, Perl, SQL*Loader, Import/Export, PowerBuilder Enterprise 6.5, ErWin 3.5
Confidential, NEW ORLEANS
- For Power Marketing projects of major energy provider performed various programming tasks, using Oracle and PowerBuilder. Oracle: Designed and implemented data conversion process for migrating from OS/2, DB-2 environment to UNIX, Netware, Windows NT, ORACLE7 architecture, using SQL*Loader and stored procedures. Functions include: writing of Pro*C batch programs, triggers, stored procedures and packages
- logical and physical database design, database integrity verification, data access strategies, and disaster recovery planning. Implementing security policies for database users, managing user privileges, performance tuning an query optimization, managing database access for user groups, defining and setting database aliases in dedicated and multithreaded server architecture.
- PowerBuilder Partitioning application for migrating to a multi-tier architecture using business objects, prototyping and creating of user-interface, writing of exception handling functions, installation and maintenance of application framework, administration and maintenance of the application security, organizing and optimizing of production libraries, creating reports and charts.
Environment: ORACLE 7.3, Pro*C, PL/SQL, SQL*Loader, Import/Export, PowerBuilder 5.0