- Around 17 years of IT experience with Oracle Technologies, extensive knowledge and experience with Oracle databases.
- Part of the team providing consultation services to one of the Confidential companies.
- Expertise in efficient SQL Query writing and SQL Performance Tuning.
- Expert knowledge on data integration platform - Dell Boomi.
- Built data pipelines to pull data from SAP hybris and send to various applications via Dell Boomi and PL/SQL code
- Integrated Lionbridge translation connector to SAP hybris app for automatic translation.
- Worked on reports generation using crystal reports XI.
- Familiar with UNIX shell scripting, Perl and Python.
- Familiar with snowflake.
- Excellent Technical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Expertise in working with global and distributed project teams.
- Production support.
TECHNICAL SKILLS iPaaS: Dell Boomi
Languages: SQL, PL\SQL, PSP, UNIX shell scripting, perl
Databases: Oracle 12c,11g,10g,9i
Scheduler: Control M, unix crontab, oracle, SAP hybris, Boomi
Tools: Jira, Confluence, Filenet, Teamsite, New Relic, Toad, SQL* PlusErwin, Visio, Lucidchart, SOAP UI, Oxygen XML validator
Operating systems: Windows, Linux
- Create data pipeline for the flow of data from new SAP hybris application to external web, reporting and internal applications.
- Create data structures for staging and external web consumption.
- Develop boomi jobs to transfer the data.
- Create APIs on boomi platform for downstream consumers.
- Integrate Lionbridge translation connector to SAP hybris app for automatic translation.
- Create data structures that are aligned to enable an end user experience in conducting research and design that is the best in the industry.
- Setting up the data provisioning process using BOOMI, ORACLE chains, jobs and schedulers that help the data management team to maintain the products, orderables, parameters etc in the internal TI environment that derive the contents on external
- Involved in creating the solution approach and design
- Involved in coding the pl\sql code for loading and archiving the data in oracle 12c
- Involved in creating the solution approach and design of tables, views, jobs, chains & MVs.
- Involved in coding the pl\sql code for implementing the business rules.
- Involved in changing the batch jobs to accommodate the runs in a new environment.
- Change the pl\sql code to get executed in oracle 11g as the old database was oracle 10g
- Involve in the creation of new database for third party software - JIRA.
- Helped in creating the new tables/views necessary for the tool.
- Provided the solution approach for the new tool.
- Design and code review of the final programs.
- Design, develop, code, test, debug and document the new search criteria and results forms for the end users.
- Involve in optimizing the search results at the backend for the better performance.
- Came up with the solution approach.
- Support, maintenance and enhancement of the existing applications to flag the technical document to be secured.
- Work closely with client management to identify and specify complex business requirements and processes.
- Design, test, debug and document the new email unsubscribe link and front end application.
- Design, code PL\SQL procedures, unix shell and perl scripts to modify the existing feeds to silverpop(who sends out email).
- Generate a unique unsubscribe link to be sent out through email for users to unsubscribe without logging in.
- Interacted closely with Business Users and the Data team of National.com to gather requirements and help with the data modeling effort.
- Design PL\SQL procedures, unix shell and perl scripts to migrate the data.
- Design XML feed structures and helped in automation of data migration till NATIONAL.COM is shut off.
- Written PL\SQL procedures and functions to implement the business rules to take a decision on providing 2MP offer
- Interacted closely with Business Users to gather requirements and help with the data modeling effort.