- Confidential is a TOGAF, IBM and Hortonworks certified architect with more than 18 years of extensive experience in Business Intelligence, Data Warehouse Architecture, Roadmaps, and Metadata, Master Data and Governance Strategies, design of multi - dimensional and ODS data models, and data visualization
- Enterprise data modeling, enterprise architecture planning, business intelligence roadmap planning, data warehouse/data mart architecture, ODS and multi-dimensional modeling, master data management and data visualization
- Data modeling tools: ERWIN, ER STUDIO, DeZign, Powerdesigner
- Modeling methodology: Ralph Kimball, Inmon, Data Vault, OLTP
- Visualization tools: Tableau, Business Objects
- Databases: Oracle, DB2, Teradata, MySQL, Hive
- Big data: Apache, Python
- Metadata strategies
- International experience and a speaker at several data warehousing seminars
- Skilled in conflict resolution, business/information discovery sessions, and productive relationship building with clients and staff
Confidential, Edison, NJ
Senior Data Architect
- Architected a single view of the product (funds) and created a best version of the truth using Talend MDM
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
Senior Data Architect
- Built a 5-year roadmap to assess and architect a complete data analysis platform and framework that entailed global ERP consolidation, master data definition and governance, external data identification, and acquisition and ingestion into the data lake.
- Four initiatives from the roadmap centered around architecting a high level solution::
- Social media sentiment analysis: using Apache KAFKA, SPARK (streaming) and Cassandra database
- Call center analytics: capture call center data into HDFS and use of a media analyzer program to capture metadata into MySQL followed by a media reporting program
- Plant Machine Predictive Analytics: capture machine sensor data into HDFS via Apache STORM and SPARK streaming for input to machine earning (Python or other)
- Document management with recommendations: setup same as above but with Neo4j database and a custom recommendation server
Senior Data Architect
- Designed, developed, and implemented a data warehouse in Oracle to integrate multiple source systems. Used Tableau to create dashboards to visualize patient/provider demographics, hospital stays, and Rx spend.
Confidential, FloridaSenior Data Architect
- Architected short term and long term strategies to stem this loss of information flow. One of the long term strategies included big data.
Confidential, Allentown, PASenior Data Architect
- Developed a proof-of-concept (POC) using Guardian’s data in the Confidential big data Lab.
- This POC demonstrated fast, efficient and flexible data access by business users.
- It contained metrics and drill up/down capabilities for Annuities (premium/deposits, contract counts, commissions, fees), and Finance (premium/deposits, commissions, expenses) using Hive and Tableau.
Confidential, Portland, MESenior Data Architect
- Re-architected the entire enterprise data warehouse to combine claim as well as medical leave information in a single environment.
Confidential, Boston, MASenior Data Architect
- Architected and developed a metadata strategy that included roles and responsibilities around metadata maintenance, policies, and procedures to follow. This strategy would integrate into the overall data architecture strategy at Fidelity
- Created a communications plan to re-introduce Fidelity to Informatica Metadata Manager. Built a process to bring value to the organization.
- Created a Data Vault to integrate global human resource data
- The client had several project management tools that are used by various groups to launch and monitor projects, allocate resources and perform portfolio analysis. As a result, there was no single version of the project. Created a generic data model to accommodate additions or changes of unlimited number of new project tools and resources
Confidential, Philadelphia, PASenior Data Architect
- Data Architect: created a blueprint (in 12 weeks) for a BI roadmap that would abide by the Legion vision to maximize assets and minimize distribution.
- The result was an enterprise data warehouse model with 9 subject areas, along with precise milestones for sun-setting operational systems.
- Used Business Objects to visualize reports.
Confidential, Roanoke, VASenior Data Architect
- Lead Data Architect: spearheaded the design of an enterprise data warehouse that monitored and tracked millions of auto parts as Advanced Auto Parts moved through a very complex supply chain with 3500 stores and 20 distribution centers.
- Engaged in dimensional modeling and provided thought leadership in Business Objects Universe design and detailed source-to-target mapping from more than 27 source files.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes