- About 9+ years of experience in Oracle Fusion Apps and E - Business Suite of Applications involving complete project life cycle implementation and Support.
- Implementation and technical expertise in Oracle Applications R13/R12/11x, across Modules such as Project Accounting(PA), Purchasing(PO), Accounts Payable(AP), Accounts Receivables(AR), General Ledger(GL), iProcurement, P2P cycle.
- Customized custom.pll to accommodate the business needs and performed Forms personalization to personalize the forms.
- Experienced in Customizing standard Oracle Reports using Reports 10g/6i in GL, AP, AR, PA and PO modules as per business user requirements.
- Experienced in Oracle Application Framework (OAF) applications, customization of OAF pages, extension and creation of new OAF pages using JDeveloper.
- Experienced in requirement gathering, design and development of custom applications in Oracle Applications Framework (OAF) environment.
- PaaS customizations and SaaS implementation of Financials module.
- Experienced in implementation and upgrade from Oracle 11i to R12 and R12 to Fusion apps.
- Experience with Oracle SLA (Sub Ledger Accounting), MOAC and TCA.
- Experienced in implementing, scripting, testing and supporting heavily customized Oracle Applications environment.
- Experienced in implementing WebADI, ADFdi and FBDI Utility.
- Experienced in implementing in Oracle XML Publisher Bursting functionality.
- Experienced in Patch analysis process and Performance tuning for Oracle custom processes.
- Experience includes exposure to all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation, Production Support and Maintenance.
- Great exposure to Client Interaction, Requirement Gathering, Designing, Development, Testing, Team Leading, Release Management and Follow ups.
- Experienced working in onsite-offshore support model.
- Possesses excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Involved in three Full Life Cycle Implementations/Upgrades, three production Support projects in Oracle e-Business Suite (EBS).
- Extensive experience in Design, Development, Implementation, Testing and Production Support of Oracle Applications using Financials & Purchasing (Rel 11.5.10, R12.0.6, R12.1.3, R12.2.5, Fusion R13.18.05).
- Experience in implementing and testing of Procure-to-Pay (P2P) business processes and iProcurement.
- Experience in Upgrade and Migration of data from legacy systems to Oracle System.
- Performing CRP with end users, creating the setup document and resolving all outstanding issues.
- Excellent Documentation Skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills coupled with good technical noledge. Conversant with PLSQL.
- Have experience in post-Production Support with different project releases.
- Business Process Study & Analysis, Gathering Requirement Specifications.
- Conducting Gap Analysis, Configuring the System & Testing and Production Support.
- Configuring and Carrying out Setups of the financial modules to Multiple Phases of Implementations.
- Training the client’s Super users and users on the Financial Modules.
- Conduct & Support CRPs, User Acceptance testing of configured business application modules.
- Upload of Setup data, Opening Balance Entries and Transactions using a tool Data Loader and thereby deploy the application for Go-Live.
- Providing Post Implementation support to the client’s functional Users after Go-Live on various operational and educational issues and halping them to troubleshoot problems on their own.
Confidential, Secaucus, New Jersey
- Oracle Fusion Apps R13.19.01 implementation of Order to Cash process.
- Lead the tech team to drive the delivery of objects on time and present the technical solutions to the business.
- PaaS customizations to build custom application to create Contracts/MSA and build Integrations (OIC) to downstream applications like PPM and Contracts.
- Developed custom screens for Order setup, Transaction and Ingestion workbenches.
- Leverage Oracle Analytics cloud (BICS) to build reports that would need data from both PaaS and SaaS schema.
- Develop custom reports using BI Publisher and OTBI.
- Create BI reports and integrating with web services using SOAP API’s.
- Data cleansing and enrichment using ETL tools as part of Conversion activities.
- Built Integrations to bring data from other cloud applications like SFDC/Concur/Ariba/JDE to the custom workbenches.
- Review Tech Specs and perform code walkthrough to make sure Industries best coding practices are followed.
- As part of PMO, prepare status decks, present them on a weekly basis, and maintain the project plan and tracker to capture the efforts spent.
- Oracle Fusion Apps R13.18.05 implementation of Financials modules.
- PaaS customizations, Interface developments, BI Publisher and OTBI reports development.
- Create BI reports and integrating with web services using SOAP API’s.
- Developed App driven and Scheduled Orchestration integrations in OIC.
- Oracle EBS R12.2.5 Implementation of Financials and SCM modules.
- Provided solution expertise for Accounts payables implementation.
- Implemented Property management module and developed reports and interfaces.
- Performed impact analysis of custom objects for upgrade of Fusion apps R12 to R13.
- Performed POC on integrating standalone BI Publisher with customer’s in house application.
- Developed XMLTABLE based interface program for data integration with Primavera P6.
- Oracle EBS R12 Production Support.
- Worked on JIRA ticket system on resolving production issues as per SLA’s defined.
- Supporting custom interfaces for Receivables and Journals.
- Developed custom workflows to trigger notifications that incorporates OAF page.
- Customized PO create document generation. Seeded approach was using XSLT template and business wanted to completely revamp the layout and include some of the complex PO’s logic.
Confidential . - Nashville, TN
Oracle Techno Functional Consultant
- Customized the OAF pages to handle business needs. Attach flex field validations to the OAF screens and migrate to higher instances.
- Developed new oracle reports and modified standard workflows.
- Developed BI publisher reports and used bursting to send the invoices to the supplier through email and fax. Created RTF templates for the reports.
- Worked on projects OAF screen to accommodate business rules.
- Customized standard workflows to handle approval hierarchy in the organization.
- Raised SR’s for the bugs identified in the projects budget screen under 12.2.5 version and followed up for resolution.
- Created Technical design documents and maintain version control of the files.
- Developed data extraction scripts for ad hoc reports.
- Developed GL Interface for banking software that pushes journals to the EBS.
- Provided solution for various period closure issues.
Confidential - Miami, FL
Oracle Technical Lead
- Re-mediating 11i custom components to R12 including interfaces, custom Forms and Reports.
- Experience in developing inbound and outbound Interfaces for AP, AR, FA and GL interfaces to load data from legacy systems into Oracle.
- Developed custom interface to load GL daily rates from external system.
- Developed custom treasury application for Carnival financial reporting.
- Developed GL Budget interface to load Oracle budget data from external system.
- Identified issues related to HR employee data conversion affecting parallel payroll. Loaded recurring employee earnings and deductions using Batch Spreadsheet Interface process.
- Worked on Form personalization on PO Entry form and OAF personalization on Supplier entry page.
- Experienced in using FNDLOAD and XDOLOADER functionalities in migrating various components from one instance to another instance.
- Developed and automated scripts for Data cleansing for different modules.
- Gathering the requirements from various parties and working with multiple groups to carry out the development.
- Supporting custom interfaces for Receivables AR, Payables AP and Purchasing PO.
- Function as the primary liaison between the business line, operations, and the technical areas.
- Organizing daily calls with onsite/offshore to report status of current development and understand issues.
Techno Functional Consultant
- Oracle EBS R12 Implementation & Production Support.
- Primarily worked as a Techno-Functional consultant with core expertise in Oracle EBS in the Procure to Pay cycle and provide production support.
- Monitoring Oracle Applications systems and work on creating scripts for data fix and break fix changes.
- Created monitoring scripts using Linux shell scripting and PLSQL to monitor business critical processes.
- Manage full life cycle of design, development and testing phases and develop solution design and lead client throughout implementation and support phases.
- Created various data extraction scripts to extract data for reporting and auditing purposes.
- Analyze and solve complex customer issues related to data and processes.
- Perform functional setups, create design documents, user requirement specification, analyze the AS-IS process and provide gap analysis.
- Worked on resolving issues with workflow approval for POs and Internet Expenses.
- Working with Oracle support through Service Requests in resolving issues with standard processes.
- Co-ordinate across teams during integration testing, troubleshooting issues and tracking support tickets. Resolve Production Support tickets with a quick turnover time.
- Worked with DBAs for analyzing and testing patches.
- Organized daily calls with users to report the status of current issues and understand the issues.
- Provide Knowledge Transfer and groom personnel in the team to support the system.
- Worked on modifications to the existing custom objects including custom interfaces viz., OAF, reports and forms.
- Developed multiple interfaces in different modules including PA, AP, and PO.
- Developed Custom interface to load AP invoices from external system.
- Created form personalization to default the Payment terms from vendor site for quick match Invoices in Invoice workbench.
- Code Remediation - Make changes to custom objects (Forms, Reports and Interfaces) to make them compatible to 11g database.
- Testing Support - Assist users and team members during various phases of testing including Unit Testing, SIT and UAT.
- Creating and updating Technical and Functional understanding documents for the developments.
- Process Improvement of the existing billing system.
- Participating in customer calls to clarify on the requirements and to discuss weekly status.
- Development of design document for the changes made during DB upgrade.
- Coordinating with DBA for promotion of changes from one environment to other environment.