Sr. Informatica Developer & Onsite Lead Resume
- 8+ years of strong ETL developer experience in full life cycle software development requirements analysis, design, coding, testing, documentation, implementation and post production support of Business Intelligence solutions using ETL tool
- Strong noledge in banking domain on different platform like Sub - Ledger Accounting & Asset master - market data system. Also worked in Insurance domain on Agents warehouse.
- Have strong domain and development Life Cycle noledge of Data Integration process and data model concepts of Data Warehousing.
- Skilled in designing, tweaking, tuning and implementing ETL processes wif expertise in Informatica PowerCenter (9.x/8.x) wif strong experience in designing PLSQL components on various databases like Oracle 10/11g, Sybase & DB2.
- Worked extensively on Informatica PowerCenter transformations, Repository Administrator console, Repository Manager & Informatica OPB metadata tables.
- Involved in Informatica Performance Tuning of long running Jobs by identifying bottlenecks & tuning transformations, usage of appropriate partitioning techniques, push down optimization options, lookup cache management by creating reusable persistent lookup cache's & Informatica memory tuning.
- Implemented complex Oracle PL/SQL solutions wif in depth noledge of oracle components like Stored Procedures, Functions, Analytic Functions, Database Triggers, Packages, Dynamic SQL, Records and PL/SQL Tables, Exception handling, Cursors, Ref Cursor, External Tables, Views, Materialized Views, Indexes, Synonyms, Oracle supplied packages, Sequences, Joins and Sub-Queries, sql loader, oracle messaging queue etc.
- Experience wif Oracle Performance Tuning using bind variables, dynamic views, Explain Plan/access plans to identify the bottlenecks & rationalizing them by creating indexes, partitions/ sub partitions, stats, global temporary tables, WITH temp tables, analytical queries and forcing specific execution plans using oracle HINTS.
- Experience in researching performance bottlenecks for me/O, memory, network, storage issues via Splunk & Oracle supplied AWR reporting tool.
- Automated various ETL solutions using UNIX shell scripting & designed batch automation using BMC Control M job scheduler tool.
- Worked extensively on sftp automation to configure SSL/RSA keys for pseudo users to exchange data internal/externally improving security controls.
- Certified Informatica PowerCenter Developer, Oracle SQL-PL/SQL certified associate & DB2 certified developer.
- Fundamental level exposure to Informatica Data Quality (IDQ).
- Setup of automated alerting for app server log via Foglight monitoring tool
- Excellent problem solving, communication, leadership, analytical and interpersonal skills working in captive as well as part of team, highly TEMPeffective at communicating wif all levels of management and coworkers.
- Onsite lead experience in handling offshore vendor team as well across different region.
- Project Management aprimarily focused on Book of Work Creation, Estimation-Effort planning, Task & Resource allocation, Defect Prevention, Review & Release management & status reporting activities.
ETL: Informatica Power Center 9.x, 8.x, Informatica Developer
Programming: PL/SQL, SQL, Shell Scripting
Scheduler tool: BMC Control - M v8.0
Database: Oracle 11g/10g/9i, Sybase, IBM DB2
DB Tools/Utilities: TOAD for Oracle/DB2/Sybase, PL/SQL Developer
Monitoring tool: Foglight & Splunk Monitoring tool
Tracking tool: JIRA, HP Quality Center, HP Service Manager
Sr. Informatica Developer & Onsite lead
- iLite (instrument lite) is a global suite of applications dat deal wif set up and maintenance of financial instrument’s indicative and pricing data.Project hosts a global central repository which integrates and transform data for all market instruments from various upstream vendor feeds and synchronize dis enriched data wif other JPMC internal business systems.
- iLite repository comprises of complex integrated and transformed data from vendors like Bloomberg, credit ratings from multiple source like Fitch, Moody and S&P, important market pricing data for identified & subscribed holdings from vendors like Bloomberg, IDC, Pricing Direct, WSSNY/CIB/JPMIS (JPMC Internal), FX Rates from WSS (Reuters) and other indicative feeds.
- Implemented and debug informatica components to build business rules to load data using transformations like Source Qualifier, Aggregator, Expression, Joiner, Connected and Unconnected lookups, Filters, Sequence, Stored Procedure, Router, SQL, Normalizer, Union, Update strategy, XML, Java & Transaction Control.
- Implemented complex mappings involving constraint based loading, target based load order process & incremental aggregation.
- Designed workflows wif decision, assignment task, event wait, and event raise tasks, email & used Informatica scheduler to schedule jobs.
- Created reusable shared informatica objects like mapplets/worklets/reusable transformation & implemented local/global shortcuts reducing the code maintenance across multiple folders.
- Implemented complex error handling and troubleshooting techniques to capture erroneous data using informatica error tables. Created scripts to automate reporting of erroneous data to concerned groups from these tables.
- In depth experience in scripting command lines utilities like pmcmd for triggering multi instantiation of workflows for parallel processing and usage of export/import utilities wif pmrep commands for supporting versions for configuration management.
- Implementation of batch processing via on demand scheduling of Informatica workflows as well as real time continuous Change Data Capture technique using informatica parameters & variables.
- Experience in implementing Oracle advanced features of PL/SQL like Records, Tables, Object types and Dynamic SQL.
- Worked extensively on Ref Cursor, External Tables and Collections.
- TEMPEffectively made use of Pipeline Table Functions, Indexes, Table Partitioning, Collections, Analytical functions, Materialized Views.
- Experience wif Oracle Supplied Packages such as DBMS SQL, DBMS JOB and UTL FILE.
- Worked on Oracle supplied messaging component DBMS AQ to enqueue & dequeue messages based on event trigger via scheduler & subscriber
- Good noledge of key Oracle performance related features such as Query Optimizer, Execution Plans and Indexes.
- Used Bulk Collections for better performance and easy retrieval of data, by reducing context switching between SQL and PL/SQL engines
- Experienced in working wif SQL*Loader, External Tables, Import, Export and data pump utilities like EXPDP/IMPDP
- Extensive Experience in writing SQL queries, stored procedures, functions, packages, synonyms, sequence, triggers, exception handlers, Cursors, multiple format file & xml bulk loads using sql loader.
- TEMPEffective usage of range & list sub partitioning db techniques to achieve 50% performance gain in database extractions & purging.
- Good noledge of job scheduler/orchestration tool - BMC Control M used to design jobs, schedule/job ordering of global batch, and release and configuration management of jobs.
- Experience wif Control M jobs cleanup activity leading to decommissioning of redundant & duplicate jobs achieving 20% of overall batch improvement.
- Carried Oracle DB maintenance redundancy program by implementing data purging techniques to achieve infrastructure cost savings.
- Exposure to Informatica Data Quality (IDQ) transformations like Standardizer, Parser, Match, Merge, Decision, Key Generator, Labeler & decision transformation along wif reference table & data quality table setups.
- Implemented ftp to sftp conversion for multiple jobs wif different application creating access routes, rsa ssh key setups for various internal and external clients as part of cyber security exercise.
- Implementation & coordination in tech refresh exercise to refresh databases for multiple prod lower environments.
- Implementation of PowerCenter integration wif Bloomberg server api installation to fetch instrument data from Bloomberg on adhoc basis.
- Exposure on Banking domain wif experience in trade life cycle and in-depth noledge of instrument and trade position tracking systems
- Extensive experience in deploying and debugging issues through multiple test environments like Functional Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Rapid Integration Testing & post production L3 support
Sr. Informatica Developer & Onsite lead
- Opera (Online Profitability, Exceptions, Reporting and Adjustments) has been designated the global trades and positions data store for all front office, back office and single office systems providing a single, standardized P&L architecture, capable of meeting all the requirements of the Product Control P&L process, multi-currency, multi-entity and multi-GAAP capability capturing front office components like trades, brokerage amounts & fund allocations of traded products. It also support Basel 2 - Swiss regulatory systems which uses trades & positions data for general ledger reconciliations covering Balance sheet, Off-balance sheet, P&L on daily bases as well for ME adjustments.
- DAL - Detailed Accounting Ledger stores data for all accounting events. It acts as the central Repository for where all accounting enrichment processes are applied to Accounting Events. DAL generates the summary accounting journals which are subsequently posted to the PeopleSoft Summary Accounting Ledger. DAL accounting ledger sends data to various downstream systems including FDW (Finance Data Warehouse).
- Liaising closely wif Project Manager, Business Analysts, Product Architects, and Requirements Modelers (CFOC) to define Technical requirements and create project documentation.
- Used Informatica Power Center 8.6.1 to create Informatica Mappings to build business rules to load data using transformations like Source Qualifier, Aggregator, Expression, Joiner, Connected and Unconnected lookups, Filters, Sequence, Stored Procedure, Router, SQL, Normalizer, Union, Update strategy, XML & Transaction Control.
- Extensively worked on mapplets/worklets & Mapping Variables, Mapping, Session & Unix parameters by creating industry standard framework to maintain Infa metadata repository in MS Access for 3000+ extracts for business level data integration wif intensive changing requirements providing enhanced scalability.
- Developed Slowly Changing Dimension Mappings of type II and type III inline to varying business requirements for maintaining reference tables.
- Analyzed application requirements to understand the existing data structures to implement migration of PowerCenter components from 8.6 to 9.5
- Good experience in designing informatica reusable components scaling it using widely for extraction of 3k+ extracts driving to use across multiple regions globally.
- Involved in major initiative to eliminate redundant trade posting rule engine & converge the trade flow into existing architecture used for banking reporting & exception handling application.
- Exposure on Banking domain wif experience in organizational level PNL, Cash Balance, Trial Balance, ETB's, Business events load to Accounting events & tan to Accounting movements transformations, EOD 2 sided balancing, Book/Entity level Funding Allocations, General ledger postings for market wide globally traded security products wif understanding of cash flows through out FOBO, NOSTRO & FED reporting’s.
- High volume data restores (~40GB/8million xml’s) using Informatica load & Unix script tweaks like multi file split xsltproc, csplit functionality.
- COAST - Centralized Operational Admin Setup Tool, a CS internal business metadata management tool setup for business analyst to drive technical requirement scalability.
- Stream filter/ KIKO filter setup & maintenance via stream rule definition for downstream systems demanding a push/pull strategy.
- Implementing POC’s to prove internal technical feasibilities to grant a decision factor for further BoW implementation.
- Driving the delivery management process from code delivery, review process, release management, and prod support global standard documentation procedures.
- Responsible for Bow Project management procedure involving QC creation, Impact Analysis, Dev testing & review procedures, availing tech and business sign off & management level sponsorship requests.
- Release management procedures involving release documentation, configuration management control, Global in-out integration orchestration control M xml handling, handling upstream-downstream SLA level communication agreements, defining functional & integration specification wif BA.
- Tech support for multi-level pre prod release testing cycles ranging from functional testing, user acceptance CFOC testing, FIT - RIT integration business level testing.
- Production release support involving analyzing, debugging & proving break glass fixes for high escalation/SLA breach issues & post prod back sync process implementations.
- The overall project scope was to design and develop components for customization of agent service platform as per user needs, to migrate data from existing legacy system to Oracle Database using DB2 and Oracle PL/SQL components for business validations wif ETL performed in Informatica 8.1 and reporting done in Open Reports.
- Informatica components were deployed to migrate data from DB2 to Oracle 10g database wif business validation procedures deployed on both.
- Gathering and analyzing requirements by handling client & business user interactions.
- Coordinating wif customers business testing team and discussing technical problems, reported bugs, interface design, mapping designs and implementation framework of the back feed system.
- Create ETL design/technical documentation from functional specifications.
- Experience in development and design of ETL methodology for supporting data transformations & processing in ETL Solution for migration of data from DB2 to Oracle using Informatica PowerCenter 8.1.1.
- Expertise in developing mappings, workflows, monitoring sessions, export & import infa objects wif configuration management.
- Experience in implementing the complex business rules by creating transformations, re-usable transformations (Expression, Aggregator, Filter, Connected and Unconnected Lookup, Router, Rank, Joiner, Update Strategy, xml, Union, Stored Procedure) and developing mapplets and Mappings aligned to cater complex levels of business enrichments.
- Extensively worked on data extraction, Transformation and loading data from various sources like Oracle, DB2 and Flat files.
- Experience in performance tuning of Informatica Sources, Targets, Mappings, and Transformations & Sessions.
- Preparing HLD, LLD, functional & integration spec.
- Design, development and deployment of ETL and DB2/Oracle components.
- Perform debugging & unit testing at various levels of the ETL.
- Created Several Stored Procedures perform DML into audit tables for business decision making sourced via open source reporting tool.
- Extensively used PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, Cursors, Triggers, Views, and Indexes in distributed environment.
Information Security Management
- Worked as Jr. Informatica Developer in DSS team - ETL solutions for Data convergence from security audit systems.
- Experience as Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) Lead Auditor & ETL developer providing ETL solutions for Broadband Business of Reliance
- Communications aimed to ensure establishment and maintenance of Information Security Management System (ISMS) as per ISO 27001 standard developing robust model for implementing principles and guidelines governing risk assessment, security design and implementation, security management and reassessment for business continuity & disaster recovery planning inline to ISO standard aiming for achieving ISM certified goal for organization.
- Gathering and analyzing business requirements associated to ISO-27001 standards defining various control points for assessment in
- Asset security, Human resource & physical security, business continuity management, Access Control security, Information security incident management, compliance management.
- Experience in Informatica developing ETL solutions using mappings and workflows for converging data from various upstream audit systems.
- Integration of audit data implementing organization wide Risk Assessment/Risk Treatment, Vulnerability Assessment of Servers/ Application VA tests for variousservers and applications, Business Continuity Planning - BCP Planning and DR Testing systems
- Providing ETL data for reporting systems involved in decision making on policies and procedure for adhering to ISMS ISO-27001 implementation.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes