- Over 7 years of IT Experience with Informatica workflow, ETL, Oracle, Data Mapping, and Transformation and loading in a complex, high - volume environment, full cycle implementation experience as Techno-Functional Consultant.
- Extensive Data Warehouse experience using Informatica Power Mart/ Power Center 9x/8x/7x/6x/5x (Source Analyzer, Repository Manager, Server Manager, Mapping Designer, Mapplet Designer, Transformations Designer, Warehouse Designer) as ETL tool on Oracle, SQL Server and DB2 Databases.
- Expertise in data modeling and OLAP for business analysis using Star & Snowflake schema modeling, Fact tables and Dimensional tables.
- Experience in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) & SQL Server Migration Assistant (SSMA).
- Expert in designing Star Schema and well versed with UNIX shell wrappers, KSH and Oracle PL/SQL programming and stored procedures, functions, triggers and indexes.
- Strong experience in designing teh Design Documents for loading data into Data Warehouse and Data Mart tables.
- Analysis on User Requirements and process flow.
- Experience in Creating Database Packages, Stored Procedures, functions, and triggers.
- Very strong in creating indexes, tuning SQL queries, and tuning indexes.
- Well versed with UNIX shell scripting with expertise in UNIX shell wrappers, KSH.
- Good programming knowledge in SQL, PL/SQL and stored procedures.
- Well versed with IMPORT/EXPORT/SQL * LOADER utilities, different kinds of joins and partition techniques of Oracle 10g/11g.
- Developed SQL scripts and tuned teh queries.
- Hands on experience in all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Involved in all phases of SDLC, which includes requirement, design, development, testing, deployment, user training and support for production environment on multiple projects.
- Experienced in overall data warehouse, database, ETL and OLAP tuning for better performance.
- Dimensional Data Modeling experience using Data modeling, Star Join Schema/Snowflake modeling, FACT & Dimensions tables, Physical & logical data modeling, ERWIN 3.5/3.x and Oracle Designer.
- Involved in providing production support to various Informatica ETL jobs and Oracle Database programs.
- Analytical and Technical aptitude with teh ability to solve complex problems.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, and experienced in working with senior level managers, business people and developers across multiple disciplines.
ETL: Informatica Power Center 9.x, 8.x, 7.x (Designer, Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor, Repository Manager, Repository Server), IBM Data Stage, SSIS, B2B (DT/DX).
OLAP: Business Objects Supervisor/Designer/BO 5.x, 6.x, Cognos 7.0/8.1/8.2/8.4/10.1/10.2 , OBIEE 10.1.3.4/ 10.1.3.3 , QlikView 8.x, Tableau 6.x, 7.x, 8.x, 9.x.
Databases: Netezza, Teradata V2R4, Oracle 12c/11g/10g/9i/8i/8/7.3, SQL Server 2014/2012/2008 R 2/2008/2005/2003 , UDB DB2, Sybase.
Data Modeling tools: Erwin, MS Visio.
Scheduling Tools: Control-M, Autosys, and Tidal.
Programming: SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL, UNIX Shell Scripting, PERL 5.8, C, C++, C #, HTML, XML, Java Script.
GUI Tools: Developer 2000 (Forms 6i/5/4.5 & Reports 6i/3/2.5), SQL*Loader.
Operating System: Windows 95/98/00/07/NT/XP, Unix (Sun-Solaris, HP/UX), Linux.
- Involved in complete understanding of business requirement and analyzing teh sources to load in Oracle warehouse.
- Interacting directly with client and business Users for understanding teh issues and resolving teh MR (Maintains Request) and SR (Services Request).
- Provides Support for Informatica Cloud implementation.
- Communicating between Businesses, various project team and application support team.
- Responsible to manage Development, QA and Production environments and making sure dat code is sync in all teh three environments.
- Monitoring teh loads (workflows) whether teh loads are scheduled to respective timings.
- Monitor Production Jobs to ensure successful execution.
- Recovery or Re-start in loads in case of any failures.
- Identifying teh tardiness in loading process in case of any sessions are in hung status.
- Responsible for working with DBA and Data Modelers for project coordination.
- Responsible for Detail design of each interface.
- Implemented slowly changing dimension Type 1 and Type 2 forChange data captureusing Version control.
- Created various tasks like Event wait, Event Raise and E-mail etc.
- Tuning teh Informatica mappings to increase teh performance.
- Wrote test plans and executed it at UNIT testing and also supported for system testing, volume testing and User testing. Also provided production support by monitoring teh processes running daily.
Environment: Informatica Power Centre 9.6/9.5, Oracle 11g, Sybase, Mainframe, Erwin, Unix, Rapid SQL.
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
SR.ETL Analyst/ETL Developer
- Involved in Requirement Analysis, ETL Design and Development for extracting teh data, which is stored in different sources like Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase, and DB2.
- Developed complex Informatica Mappings with transformations like lookup, router, aggregator, expression, update strategy, joiner and etc.
- Created Connected, Unconnected and Dynamic Lookup transformations for better performance.
- Created sessions, worklets, and workflows for teh mapping to run daily, biweekly based on teh business requirements.
- Extensively used Parameter files, mapping variables in teh process of development of teh mappings for all teh dimension tables.
- Implemented Slowly Changing Dimension type2 methodology in Informatica.
- Tuned SQL, PL/SQL Queries in Source qualifier Transformation for better performance.
- Created and executed unit test cases for various scenarios for all teh mappings, workflows and scripts.
- Involved in unit testing and fixing teh bugs identified, provided data to teh reporting team for their daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Worked on modification of UNIX shell scripts.
- Developed and implemented teh new flow of Component trades which includes loading teh feed file in Perl/Unix shell, applying teh business rules through stored procedures and generating teh report in Perl for teh end users.
Environment: Informatica PowerCenter9.5/8.5, Oracle10g, Toad, SQL, PL/SQL (Stored Procedure, Trigger, Packages), Erwin, MS Visio, Windows 2000, UNIX, PERL.
Confidential, Norwood, MA
- Developed Logical and physical database designs for teh transaction system.
- Extract teh XML file from source transform it with multiple transformation including XML Transformation.
- Developed Perl scripts to automate frequent reports for teh users.
- Developed and implemented teh Unix shell script for teh start and stop procedures of teh sessions.
- Performance tuning on sources, targets, mappings and SQL queries in teh transformations.
- Used PL/SQL Views, Triggers, Procedures and Functions.
- Created reusable transformations and mapplets based on teh business rules to ease teh development.
- Used various Informatica Error handling technique to debug failed session.
Environment: PowerCenter8.1, Oracle9i, SQL Server 2000, SQL, PL/SQL, UNIX shell scripts, PERL, MS Visio, ERWIN Data Modeling tool, Toad 8.0.
Confidential, Greensboro, NC
- Involved in Business Requirements analysis and design, prepared and technical design documents.
- Used Erwin for logical and Physical database modeling of teh staging tables, worked with teh Data Modeler and contributed to teh Data Warehouse and Data Mart design and specifications.
- Developed technical design specification to load teh data into teh data mart tables confirming to teh business rules.
- Involved in design and development of complex ETL mappings and stored procedures in an optimized manner.
- Cleansed teh source data, extracted and transformed data with business rules, and built reusable components such as Mapplets, Reusable transformations and sessions etc.
- Developed complex Informatica mappings to load teh data from various sources using different transformations like source qualifier, connected and unconnected look up, update Strategy, expression, aggregator, joiner, filter, normalizer, rank and router
- Developed mapplets and worklets for reusability.
- Developed workflow tasks like reusable Email, Event wait, Timer, Command, Decision.
- Implemented partitioning and bulk loads for loading large volume of data.
- Used Informatica debugging techniques to debug teh mappings and used session log files and bad files to trace errors occurred while loading.
- Created Materialized views for summary tables for better query performance.
- Implemented weekly error tracking and correction process using Informatica.
- Creating Test cases and detailed documentation for Unit Test, System, Integration Test and UAT to check teh data quality.
Environment: Informatica Power Center 8.6/9.0.1, Oracle 10g, DB2 9.0, UNIX (AIX), WINSQL, Windows 7, Business Objects XI 3.1, PL/SQL, Flat files, MS SQL Server 2008, MS-Access, Autosys, Subversion, C #. Net, Ultra Edit.
- Designed and Developed Informatica mapping and sessions to create flat files and metadata.
- Developed PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Packages.
- Developed Database triggers for implementing Business logic.
- Involved in taking backup of teh repository, restoring repository etc.
- Tuned teh performance of Mappings, Sessions, relational source and targets.
- Worked on Dimension as well as Fact tables, developed mappings and loaded data on to teh relational database.
- Good exposure on Normalized, Denormalized Data.
- Used aggregator, router, joiner, stored procedures, look up, filter, source qualifier and update strategy transformations extensively.
- Created reusable transformations and mapplets to use in multiple mappings.
- Handled teh performance tuning of Informatica mappings.
- Developed Shell Scripts as per requirement.
Environment: Informatica 8.1/7.1 (Power Center, Power Exchange), Windows 2000/XP, Business Objects XIR2/6.5.1, Oracle 9i/10g, SQL Server.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes