- 6 years of professional experience in Information Technology including Data Warehouse/Data Mart development using ETL/ Power Center and Database business systems.
- Strong experience as an Informatica administrator.
- Involved in installation of versions 9.6.1 and 10.1.
- Expert level skills in developing strategies for extraction, transformation and loading mechanism architecture.
- Extensive knowledge of various kinds of Informatica Transformations such as Source Qualifier, Aggregate, Lookup, Rank, Joiner, Filter, Router, Sorter, Sequence, Union, Update Strategy.
- Experience in the Data Analysis, Profiling and cleansing using Informatica developer (IDQ)tools.
- Exclusively worked on different flavors of UNIX and Windows operating systems and good Experience in UNIX shell scripting.
- Extensive experience in developing Stored Procedures, Packages, Functions, Views and Triggers, Complex SQL queries and Oracle PL/SQL.
- Expertise in OLTP/OLAP system study, Analysis and developing Database Schemas like star schema and snowflake schema used in relational, dimensional and multidimensional modeling.
- Extensively used mapping parameters, mapping variables, session parameters, and session variables.
- Strong experience in complex PL/SQL functions, cursors, views, materialized views.
- Strong experience in entire life cycle of Data warehouse/Data mart using Informatica Power Center (Designer, Repository manager, Workflow manager and Workflow monitor).
- Involved in understanding Data model and assisted in fine tuning the physical model and best understanding the hierarchies and dependency of the Warehouse loads.
- Experience in implementing Data Warehousing Applications using Informatica Power Center for designing and developing transformations, mappings, sessions, and for scheduling and configuring workflows.
- Highly skilled in performance tuning of Mappings, Sessions, Source and Target systems.
- Experience in working with Oracle using SQL, PL/SQL.
- Good experience in performing and supporting Unit testing, System Integration Testing(SIT), UAT and production support for issues raised by application users.
- Worked with Data Quality team to compare the source and target data to validate the ETL's in InformaticaIDQ and made appropriate recommendations based on the reports.
- Strong experience in database applications such as Oracle 12c, TOAD, SQL, Functions, Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, SQL*Plus and Control - m.
- Strong experience in Business Intelligence tools.
- Strong team player with willingness to collaborate. Versatile team player with excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills.
RDBMS: Oracle(11g,12c), MS SQL Server 2008 R2/2012/2014
Web Technologies: HTML, XML
Languages: T-SQL,XML, UNIX shell scripting
Scheduling tools: Autosys, Control-m
Operating Systems: Windows server 2008R2/2012, LINUX/UNIX, MAC
Software Tools: Microsoft Reporting services SSRS, Tableau
ETL Tools: Informatica Power Center 10.x/9.x, SSIS 2008R2/2012
Sr. Informatica developer/Admin
- Installed and Configured Informatica 9.5.1,9.6.1 and 10.1.
- Upgraded Informatica 9.5.1 to 9.6.1,9.6.1 to 10.1.
- Applied Informatica 9.x Hot fixes/EBF (Emergency Break Fix).
- Created repository users, user groups, giving privileges to the users, granting users with access to the repository folders.
- Evaluating business requirements, Technical specification, source repositories and physical data models for ETL mapping and process flow.
- Utilized all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) - including project analysis, requirements gathering, design documentation, development, unit testing, user acceptance testing, implementation, post implementation support and maintenance.
- Developed mappings to extract data from SQL Server, flat files, XML files, and load into Data Warehouse using the Mapping Designer.
- Expertise in Debugging and Performance tuning of targets, sources, mappings and sessions. Managed Scheduling of Tasks to run any time without any operator intervention.
- Involved in planning, designing, developing mappings/mapplets and reusable transformations to implement the new requirements.
- Performed configuration management to migrate Informaticamappings, sessions and workflows from development to testing and finally to the production environment.
- Involved in the Requirements gathering, Analysis and support of Data Warehousing efforts.
- Involved in writing UNIX shell scripts to run and schedule batch jobs.
- Extracted data from flat files, transformed and loaded into Oracle DB and SQL Server according to the business requirements.
- Created store procedures to implement the logics and used them in Informatica.
- Extensively used environments to create shell script and maintaining the logs of Informatica admin console.
Environment: Power Center 9.x/10.1, T-SQL, Oracle, UNIX, Winscp, Putty, Windows.
- Played a role as Technical lead.
- Migrated Informatica code (DEV-UAT, UAT-Prod).
- Installed Informatica 9.1.0 and 9.6.1.
- Upgraded the Informatica repositories from 9.1.0 to 9.6.1 HF2
- Involved in resolving the issues (Tickets) in Informatica.
- Developed Informatica mappings, Reusable transformations. Developed and wrote procedures for getting the data from the Source systems to the Staging and to Data Warehouse system.
- Extensively used transformations to implement the business logic such as Sequence Generator, Normalizer, Expression, Filter, Router, Rank, Aggregator, Look Up (Target as well as Source), Update Strategy, Source Qualifier and Joiner, designed complex mappings involving target load order and constraint based loading Create/build and run/schedule Workflows and Work lets using the Workflow Manager.
- Change Data Capture is designed and implemented in the mapping to incrementally extract the data from the source based on the new date.
- Profiled customer data and identified various patterns of the phone numbers to be included in IDQ plans.
- Extensively worked in the performance tuning of the programs, ETL Procedures and processes.
- Coded Database triggers, functions and Stored procedures and written many SQL Queries. Helped coding shell scripts for various administration activities for daily backup.
- Involved in Physical schema implementation, objects like table-space, table rollback segments, created database structures, objects and their modification as and when needed.
- 24/7 production Support for all application.
- Used versioning and shared folders for better control on Informatica jobs among the team and across different projects.
- Worked on slowly changing dimension Type2.
- Mapped the source and target databases by studying the specifications and analyzing the requirements.
- Involved in performance testing of jobs.
- Troubleshoot day to day database issues.
- Managed the Metadata associated with the ETL processes used to populate the data warehouse.
Environment: Power Center 9.x, Oracle 11g, SQL, XML, UNIX (AIX), Linux(Solaris), Informatica IDQ.
- Worked as Informatica Administrator/Developer.
- Defined the naming standards and standard process for Informatica.
- Worked to load different flat files and relational data to oracle data warehouse. Worked on several Interfaces for loading different Pharmaceutical data and analyze data and do data profiling.
- Used all kinds of Informatica transformations and implemented business and transformation rules to load different sources.
- Responsible for maintaining repository backups and their restorations.
- Installed and Configured Power Center on Client and Server Machines and Configure InformaticaServer and Registered Servers. Gathered user Requirements and designed Source to Target data load specifications based on Business rules.
- Involved in testing by using Informaticaworkflow manager and monitor, etc. and extensive testing on log files to detect errors.
- Analyzed the functional specs provided by the data architect and created technical specs documents for all the mappings.
- Developed complex mappings in Informatica to support the Health Care Enterprise application.
- Developed several mappings in Informatica, a variety of Power Center transformations, Mapping Parameters, Mapping Variables and Parameter files in Mapping Designer.
- Created reusable transformations and mapplets and used them in mappings.
- Used Informatica debugging techniques to debug the mappings and used session log files and bad files to trace errors that occur while loading.
- Implemented performance tuning logic on Sources, Targets, mappings, and sessions to provide maximum efficiency.
- Used Informatica Version Control for checking in all versions of the objects used in creating the mappings and workflows and to keep track of the changes in the development, testing and production environments.
- Created Workflows with work lets, event wait, email and command tasks using Workflow Manager and monitored them in Workflow Monitor.
- Developed database triggers, packages, functions, and stored procedures using PL/SQL and maintained the scripts for various data feeds.
- Created Pre/Post Session/SQL commands in sessions and mappings on the target instance.
- Created various UNIX Shell Scripts for scheduling various data cleansing scripts and loading process. Maintained the batch processes using Unix Shell Scripts.
Environment: Informatica Power Center 8.5.1, Oracle 10g, SQL, Teradata, PL/SQL, UNIX, XML, MS Access, Flat files, DB2, SQL Server 2008.
- Designed & developed ETL processes based on business rules, job control mechanism using Informatica Power Center 8.x. Re-engineered on existing Mappings to support new/changing business requirements.
- Used Mapping, Sessions Variables/Parameters, and Parameter Files to support change data capture and automate workflow execution process to provide 24x7 available data processing.
- Prepared SQL Queries to validate the data in both source and target databases.
- Developed Informatica Mappings to populate the data into dimension and Fact tables for data classifications to end developers.
- Monitored batches and sessions for weekly and Monthly extracts from various data sources to the target database.
- Automated the ETL deployment process integrated with UNIX andPower Center Repositories and reduced the cost of maintenance activities for future activities.
- Validated the Mappings, Sessions & Workflows, Generated & Loaded the Data into the target database.
- Tuned the performance of mappings by following Informatica best practices and applied several methods to get best performance by decreasing the run time of workflows.
- Extensively worked on Expressions, Source Qualifier, Union, Filter, Sequence Generator, sorter, Joiner, Update Strategy Transformations.
- Handling the issues in the Informatica level.
- Understood creation of folders/user permissions.
- Developed shell scripts to automate the update process.
- Executed Workflows and Sessions using Workflow Monitor.
- Involved and resolving the issues (Tickets) in Power center.
- Practiced tuning SQL queries and performed refinement of the database design leading to significant improvement in system response time and efficiency.
Environment: Informatica Power Center 8.x, Oracle, Mainframe, DB2, COBOL, UNIX, VSAM, SQL, PL/SQL.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes