Lighting Developer Resume
- Around 8+ years of IT experience in Application Design & Development including 5 years of experience in the Salesforce platform using Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud features.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), quality management systems and project life cycle processes.
- Experience in Scrum/Agile for project execution using Jira/Story Board tools for user story handling.
- Experience in implementation & Integration experience on Salesforce.com using Apex (Classes, Controllers & Triggers), Batch Apex, Apex Web Services, and Visualforce Pages.
- Experience in working with Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plugin environment for writing Business logic in Apex Programming Language.
- Extensive experience on working with Standard Objects, Custom objects, Page layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions, Approval Process, Validation Rules, custom Tabs, custom reports, Lightning usage, AngularJS, report extractions to various formats.
- Good experience with Record Types, Relationships, Data Types, Formula Fields, Validations, Queues, Email Templates.
- Experience in Salesforce Securities - Roles, Profiles, Permission Sets, Sharing Rules, User Management, Sound Knowledge on SOQL and SOSL for Querying and Searching Data for Force.com platform.
- Integrated Apex with External services by making callouts that used SOAP and REST API.
- Develop Single Sign on for desktop using SAML and OAuth with the help of Identity provider help.
- Worked with admin on LDAP protocol.
- Working experience with Lightning Component Framework, using Lightning component in Visualforce and adding to lightning component to salesforce1. Proficient in configuring and customizing salesforce1 App.
- Experience in writing complex SQL scripts using TOAD, SQL Developer, and MS SQL for verification of values frontend and backend system.
- Experience in maintaining Informatica workflows for loading and transforming the data.
- Performing web service testing using SOAP UI and validating XML files in ALTOWA XML SPY
- Good Domain Knowledge in CRM, ERP, Insurance and Banking domains.
Salesforce Technologies: Apex Language, Lightning Application, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Apex Scheduler, Apex Web Service, Visual force Pages, Visual force Component and Controllers, Salesforce1, Salesforce Communities, Chatter, SOQL, SOSL.
Force.com Tools: Force.com Eclipse IDE, Apex Data Loader, Force.com Apex Explorer, Force.com Migration Tool.
Integration Tools: Workflows and Approvals, Custom Objects, Custom Settings, Custom Labels and Tabs, Dashboards, Roles, Security, Field updates, reports.
Languages: Apex, C, C++, Java
Web Technologies: HTML, XHTML, CSS, XML, Java Script.
Tools: MS Office, Data Loader, Eclipse IDE, Visual Studio.
Confidential - DC
- Created modern Enterprise Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component features.
- Upgraded some Apps from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience to develop rich user interface and better interaction of pages.
- Worked on Salesforce1 Platform to build Mobile App by enabling Lightning Components for use in Salesforce1 mobile platform to make Lightning Application mobile.
- Retrieved some data and its functionality from Third-Party API's and displayed within the lightning component.
- Created multiple Lightning Components, added CSS and Design Parameters that makes the Lightning component look and feel better.
- Leveraged APEX Controller to make a call for external requests to retrieve data from various API's and displayed them on to the component.
- Enabled Aura Framework, by adding Aura Attributes and Aura Handlers for Events to focus on Logic and Interactions in Lightning Applications.
- Updated the APEX Controller and Helper functions regularly making the Component Context Aware as per business requirement.
- Created modern Enterprise Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component features.
- Tested apps by appending multiple components to a Lightning Application thereby deployed Applications from Sandbox to Production.
- Used refined global search in Lightning by developing Apex classes and Controllers.
- Experienced using Force.com IDE for creating, modifying, testing, and deploying Force.com Applications.
- Used SOQL and SOSL statements within Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Maintenance of installed Managed Packages in Lightning using Apex. Experienced in using Data Migration tool called Data Loader.
- Visualforce Pages for Lightning Experience, Alternates for Java Script Codes, Sharing Visualforce pages between Classic and Lightning.
- Worked on Lightning Process builder flows, Connect API, Chatter and quick Action.
- Built Lightning Component Tab for Salesforce 1 Navigation and Custom Applications in Lightning Experience.
- Used field level security along with page layouts in Lightning to manage access to certain fields.
- Implemented the Web Services through WSDL in the Salesforce.com for outbound messaging.
- Worked on Integrating SAP and Salesforce systems using SOAP and REST API's.
- Involved in daily standup meetings, Scrum. This resulted to bring good solution to the business requirement.
Environment: Salesforce.com Platform, Force.com, Force.com Eclipse IDE, Lightning Experience, Lightning Components, Apex classes and Controllers, HTML, CSS, Data Loader, WSDL, SOQL, SOSL, Scrum, Custom objects, Custom fields, Web Services, SOAP, REST.
Confidential - NJ
Salesforce Admin/ Developer
- As part of maintenance project prepared knowledge shared document for future .
- Coordinated with the business to understand the business and structure and resolve the issues.
- Used eclipse Force.com toolkit for creating Apex classes and Apex Triggers. As part of enhancement worked on classes, triggers, visual force pages, knowledge articles, Java Script.
- Analyzing the code and making respective modification.
- Successfully Resolved Tier-1, Tier -2 and Tier-3 tickets. Documented the every ticket resolution process for future .
- Interacted with the users to provide necessary access required for purposes.
- Worked on the knowledge article management.
- Loaded the knowledge articles from production to UAT to make sure we have backup and updated knowledge articles for purposes.
- Create complex workflows and Approval processes.
- Implemented Data segregation through Record Types and Field level security. Developed and maintained validation rules and custom workflow.
- Create and Customize Custom Objects, Formula Fields, Cross Object Formulas, Roll up summary fields, validation rules, dependent picklists, and complex page layouts.
- Worked on email to case. Refreshed the sandbox
- Developed and maintained custom Reports and Dashboards. Tested thoroughly and deployed to production.
- Deployed code to production using change sets. Used ANT tool to migrate from Dev to QA.
- Coordinated with the offshore team to improve the overall process of resolving issues.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, S-Controls, Workflow &Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows 7.
Confidential - CA
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Created Visualforce pages with fields, buttons and using various components to invoke methods.
- Implemented web based case management automation - Web to Case (on Case Object) to track and solve customer's issues.
- Designed various Web Pages in Visual Force for capturing various customer enquiries and Implemented logic for migrating cases to different queues based on the type of customer enquiry.
- Involved in data mapping and data Integration from JD Edwards ERP to Salesforce.com.
- Installed Pervasive Data Integrator from the AppExchange for two-way integration with a JD Edwards ERP system.
- Designed, and developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, and extensions for various functional needs in the application.
- Wrote SOQL and SOSL statements within custom controllers, extensions.
- Customized the Dashboards to the track usage for productivity and performance of business centers and their sales teams.
- Developed and configured various Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Installed Instant Service Chat and Email from the AppExchange to let agents click to create cases from chat and email.
- Designed and developed User Interfaces for Sales Force users as per requirements.
- Deployed Envox's Phone Link, a computer telephony integration solution from the AppExchange that adds screen pop and click-to-dial capabilities to Salesforce CRM.
- Used force.com IDE for developing custom applications.
- Wrote Test Plan and Test Case. Involved directly with Test Team and did bug fixing using Clear Quest.
- Created Managed Package using Eclipse. Migrated from sandbox to production using FORCE.IDE
Environment: APEX, Web services, SOSL, SOQL, Informatica, Force.com IDE, Import Wizard, XML, Java Servlets, Visual Force Pages, Workflows, S-controls.
- Writing test classes and checking the code by having different profiles in these classes.
- Worked closely with sales team and business analysts and performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce.com
- Assisted in the development of BRD and FRD through the entire agile methodology
- Created Profiles, Roles based on Organization role hierarchy and implemented Record-Level and Field-Level security and configured their sharing settings
- Involved in design and development of Workflow Rules, Triggers, Validation Rules, and other customizations with Salesforce.com
- Implemented Pick lists, dependent Pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validations and formula fields to the custom objects
- Customized the dash boards to the track usage for productivity and performance of business centers and there sales teams
- Implemented Email-to-case using XML. Converted the email threads regarding customer service issues into XML strings that are converted into cases and link those cases with there respective accounts and contacts
- Created templates, approval processes, approval page layouts, and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes
- Designed and deployed custom tabs validation rules approval processes and auto response rules for automating business logic
- Configured reports for custom objects and associated them to dash board
- Responsible for data load operations using Sales force's Apex Data Loader
- Responsible for creating Sharing rules among all the users in Different Roles and Subordinates
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services Security Controls, Windows XP
- Interacted with Business users for analysis, requirements gathering and development.
- Performed detailed analysis of technical and business requirements.
- Worked on different CRM platforms like Veeva, ServiceMax and closely with business partners to realize the full implementation capabilities into Salesforce CRM.
- Experienced in Customization and developing of ServiceMax components SFM (Service Flow Manager), SFW (service Flow Wizard), scheduled SFM and SFM Data validation rules.
- Implemented Veeva app on SFDC platform.
- Worked extensively in customization of Service Cloud Console by embedding Visualforce pages in custom console components, highlight panel and interaction log.
- Worked on Veeva Vault workflows configuration and in Veeva custom objects building including VMOC's, My setup etc.
- Created user Roles and Profiles, security controls, Territory implementation, shared settings.
- Developed various Apex classes, Apex Triggers, and Controller classes for various needs in the application.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Master-Detail, Lookup relationships, Formula fields, validation rules.
- Designed and deployed Validation rules, Approval Processes, Custom tabs, and Auto-Response for automating business logic.
- Created various Roles, Profiles, and Page Layouts and Configured the permissions based on the hierarchy requirements of the organization.
- Responsible for setting up Filed Level Security.
- Designed Visual Force pages to add more flexibility and a rich look.
- Configured Sharing settings to specify the level of access the users must each other's data.
- Created Workflow rules and defined email alerts, related tasks, and field updates.
- Implemented Data Loader for loading the data.
- Developed business documents for Salesforce.com Custom objects.
- Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Triggers, Visual force (Pages, Components and controllers), Agile, SOQL, Change Set, Data Loader, Force.com, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Work Flow-Approval, Custom objects, Ajax, Custom tabs, Email service, Html, Web-service, Sharing Rules.
Environment: Force.com Platform, Standard Objects, Custom Objects, Apex Classes, Triggers, Visual force pages, Custom Reports, Dashboards, Apex Data Loader, Sites, Validation Rules, Record Types, List Views, Page Layouts, Tabs, Apps, Workflows Rules, Email Alerts, Field Updates, Permission Sets, Profiles, Public Groups, Sharing Rules, Salesforce1 Mobile platform, Developer Console, Data Import/Export, Chatter.
- Implemented JSP, Struts Tag Libraries, Java Script and CSS for developing User Interfaces.
- Developed the core backend business logic using Enterprise Java Beans.
- Developed the Action Classes and Action Forms.
- Responsible for creating/generating Hibernate classes and configuration xml’s to manage Transactions (insert, update and delete).
- Created JDBC connection pool (custom and container based).
- Responsible for database and schema design for Oracle and hand over to DBA for review.
- Created JUnit test cases, and Development of JUnit classes.
- Responsible for developing a framework on top of JUnit (an automated testing framework developed on JUnit). Using this we greatly reduced a lot of effort during testing phases. Due to the scenario-based and multi-threaded features, we even automated load testing with virtual multi-user environment.
- Configured log4j to enable/disable logging in application.
- Developed ANT script to build .war and .ear files for the application
- Involved in Code Reviews of other modules, documents, test cases.
- Created low level documentation using Eclipse and few user guides for UI components.
- Used JProfiler to identify memory leaks in the application.
Environment: J2EE, JSP, Servlets, HTML, Java script, SQL Server 2005, custom and container connection Pooling, Eclipse IDE.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes