- 9 plus years of overall experience in the IT industry.
- 7 years of experience in Enterprise Application Integration including design, development, administration and deployment using BizTalk Server 2006R 2/2009/2010/2013.
- Experience in .NET Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5.
- Experience in developing Schemas, Maps, Orchestrations, Pipelines.
- Experience in BizTalk adapters including File, WCF lob adapters, SAP, SQL, Oracle, HTTP, FTP, SFTP, SMTP.
- Experience in installing Microsoft BizTalk 2013/2010/2009.
- Experience in SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2008 R2/2012.
- Experience integrating HIPAA EDI 5010 Transactions 270s and 830s.
- Experience in Finance, Insurance and HealthCare domains.
- Experince in Software Development Life Cycle.
- Has the motivation to take independent responsibility as well as ability to contribute and be a productive team member.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Tools: Microsoft Biztalk Server 2013/2010/2009/2006 R2, Biztalk360, Microsoft Visual Studio 2013/2012/2010/2008/2005.
Programming Languages and Technologies: C#.Net, XML, SQL, CSS, HTML.
Protocols and Networking: IIS 5/6/7, EDI
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/7/8, Windows Server 2012/2008/2003
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
- Designed and developed BizTalk applications to integrate wif customers applications like solid waste, asset management, procurement and code enforcement.
- Consumed Schemas and created Maps for transforming data into the instage database using WCF Custom adapter.
- Used advanced functoids in mapping likeLooping, Value Mapping, Scripting,Logical functoids.
- Installed and configured BizTalk 2010 on development and production server.
- Prepared BizTalk support documentation for the project.
- Tracked messages events in the group hub in order to track the complete and failed messages.
- Built a new BizTalk 2010 application in order to replace it wif BizTalk 2004.
- Worked on an outsourced project wif one of the top integration companies to complete a CRM integration project using BizTalk 2010 as an integration tool. Environment: BizTalk Server 2010, Visual Studio 2010, SQL Server 2008R2, WCF SQL, WCF custom adapter.Health Integrated Inc, Tampa, FL Biztalk Developer/Admin/EDI supportHealth Integrated is the leading innovation partner for health plans, providing evidence based solution to accelerate of health management goals for clinical outcomes, quality measures and cost containment.Responsibilities:
- Mapped proprietary 834 XML to HIPAA Benefit Enrollment and Maintenance Advice using SQL server as an application file.
- Developed Biztalk solutions such as orchestrations, maps, schemas, pipelines using visual studio 2012 and deployed to Biztalk server 2013.
- Set up and test new trading partners, verifying ANSI X12 HIPAA compliance issues, including creating Business Profiles and Agreements.
- Actively involved in BizTalk Administration in Host management (Created new Host and Host Instance), new Adapters, new Ports (Send and Receive), and monitored the environment from Group Hub and Event Viewer.
- Deployed BizTalk applications using MSI and binding files import/export.
- Built a new Biztalk server and SQL server environment in order to process files to SQL server database inbound tables.
- Provided daily EDI support for 6 clients regarding EDI issues (ISA, GS, ST, SE, GE, IEA).
- Processed daily EDI files to SQL server inbound tables. Files size range from 33 MB to 75 MB.
Environment: BizTalk Server 2013/2009, EDI Schemas, Visual Studio 2013/2008, SQL Server 2008/2005, WCF custom adapter, SQL binding, File adapter, IIS.
Confidential, Newark, NJ
BizTalk Developer/Admin/EDI support
- Involved in Mapping of application files to HIPAA Benefit Enrollment and Maintenance Advice.
- Involved in Mapping of application files to HIPAA Professional Claims and Instituational Claims.
- Involved in Planning, Deploying Enterprise BizTalk Server Group for scalability & High Availability.
- Mapping EDI transactions: 837, 834 and an assortment of experimental maps.
- Responsible for Setting up and testing new trading partners, verifying ANSI X12 HIPAA compliance issues, including creating Business Profiles and Agreements.
- Developed Biztalk solutions such as orchestrations, maps, schemas, pipelines using visual studio and deployed to Biztalk server.
- Published Schemas and Orchestrations to web service to handle web service requests wif third party partners.
- Extensively worked on BizTalk Administration in Host management (Host and Host Instance), Adapters configuration, Ports (Send and Receive), Group Hub, Event Viewer.
- Deployed and worked on BizTalk applications using MSI and binding files import/export.
- Deployed BAM activities, views and used the tracking profile editor to map the activities between BAM and Biztalk artifacts.
Environment: BizTalk Server 2010/2013, EDI Schemas, Visual Studio 2010/2012, SQL Server 2012/2008, WCF SQL adapter, File, C#.Net, WSHttp, IIS.
- Worked in the agile development environment on BizTalk 2010 wif WCF, IIS, SQL Server 2008 and Visual studio 2010.
- Installed and configured BizTalk 2010 and setting up BizTalk jobs.
- Worked on setting up the integration environment and developed BizTalk solution consisting of various artifacts like message schemas, message maps, mapper functions, Orchestrations, Adapter and Port configurations.
- Developed orchestration pattern /work flow to integrate multiple front end and backend applications.
- Worked on the WCF adapter using custom, BasicHttp and WSHttp bindings for the communication between the front end application and backend practice management database.
- Worked extensively on BizTalk deployment administration and configuration.
- Developed Error handling mechanism to capture any error that caused message to suspend.
- Prepared BizTalk support documentation for the project.
- Mapping EDI transactions: 270s, 835 and an assortment of experimental maps.
Environment: BizTalk Server 2010, C#.Net, Visual Studio 2010, SQL Server 2008R2, WCF, WSHttp, IIS.ADP, Madison, WI BizTalk Developer ADP is a company that works closely wif automobile CRM and ERP to automate the submittal of leads and dispositions in real time whenever any changes occur.
Environment: Microsoft BizTalk Server 2006R2/2009, XML Schemas, Web Services, WCF SAP adapter, WCF SQL adapter, SAP Binding, SQL Binding, SQL Server 2005/2008, Visual Studio 2005/2008, Windows Tasks, IIS.
- Designed the BizTalk Environment for Dev, QA and Prod.
- Used COVAST EDI Accelerator for the development of the BizTalk Artifacts.
- Designed and Created BizTalk Maps in order to map source schema to destination schema.
- Created Biztalk artifacts such as orchestrations, maps, schemas, pipelines using visual studio 2005 and deployed to Biztalk server 2006R2.
- Generated schemas for the DB Updates and DB Lookups for the inbound EDI Transactions using Oracle database.
- Extensively used HAT and Event viewer for tracking the message flow. Environment: Windows Server 2003, BizTalk Server 2006R2, Visual Studio 2005, MS SQL Server 2005, Oracle, EDI / XML Schemas. AQ STEPS, Lebanon Web Developer
- Analyzed the project and enhanced the existing application wif new functionality.
- Developed new user interface for new features and functionality to the application.
- Developed Functional and Data Access classes for all Web Server controls.
- Developed UI using ASP.Net.
- Used Microsoft SQL Server on Microsoft Windows Server and exist in the Active Directory structure.
- Extensively used Data grids, Data Tables and Datasets for Data manipulation.
- Used DTD defined schema structures for XML files.
Environment: Windows XP/Server, Visual Studio, HTML, XML, CSS, Java Script, SQL Server.E: MCTS Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist: Biztalk® Server 2010. Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Sciences & Technology.