- More than 6 years of experience in business application software development, Business Systems Analysis with about 4+ years of experience in Oracle E-Business Suite application, Oracle Database development, reporting tools, I2 Suite of applications, project management methodologies and more than 1 year of experience in Identity Management Solution in a CMMi-5/ISO 9002-2001 environment.
- Strong hands on experience with Oracle Applications Integration projects and Production support in Oracle Discrete Manufacturing and Oracle Distribution modules.
- Proficient in functional and technical knowledge of Supply Chain Management and Discrete & Process Manufacturing applications of Oracle Applications 11i including Inventory (INV), Work in Progress (WIP), OM/Shipping, Purchasing (PO), Oracle Process Manufacturing (OPM) modules and AOL.
- Technical and functional expertise of Demand Fulfillment, Factory Planning module of i2 suite of applications
- Working knowledge in Sun Roles Manager product.
- Hands on experience with development, maintenance of manufacturing solutions using Oracle application and Developer tools, Interface Design, Customizing modules, code performance tuning and support for third party software integration with Oracle 11 and 11i.
- Working experience in Oracle Developer 2000 (Forms v6i, Reports v6i), PL/SQL, SQL* PLUS, SQL* Loader, Oracle Discoverer 4.x, iReports and UNIX Shell Scripting.
- Good understanding and experience in using Source code control system like PVCS and CVS, monitoring tools like Tivoli Work Scheduler and Maestro Scheduler.
- Good understanding in Oracle AIM (Application Implementation Methodology).
- Contributions mainly in business process analysis, Requirements Gathering, development, testing and post-production support.
- A Team Player with excellent communication skill. A quick learner and self-motivated.
Software Products: Oracle Applications 11i/11.0.3 (Inventory, Bill of Materials, Order Management, Shipping, Work In Process, Costing, Purchasing, Receiving, OPM INV, OPM Receiving, OPM OM, WMS, AOL, System Administrator), ClearOrbit G.S.I, ClearOrbit M.O.S, I2Demand Fulfillment (v 5.1), I2 FactoryPlanning (v6.1.3), SUN Roles Manager 4.1.5, SUN Identity Manager RDBMS: Oracle 10g/9i/ 8i, MySQL 5.0 Tools and Utilities: Developer 2000 (Forms 6i, Reports 6i), Discoverer 4.x, Jasper Reports, iReport 3.0, Informatica, IBM Tivoli Work Scheduler, Maestro Scheduler, SQL * Plus, SQL * Loader, SQLDeveloper, SQL Navigator, TOAD, PVCS, CVS, Remedy 4.0, Microsoft Collaboration Suite of Products (Live Meeting, Share point, Communicator etc.), WebEx, CITRIX, Reflection, Putty, Visio, WinScp Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, UNIX shell scripting, C, HTML, XML Hardware and Operating System: HP-UX, Sun Solaris, AIX, Windows NT, UNIX, GNU/Linux
QUALIFICATION Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science and Engineering
- I2 DF 6.0 training (Basic SCM functionalities, Forecast Netting, Allocation Planning, Order Promising)
- I2 FP 6.1 training (Basics of BOM, Routing, Scheduling etc.)
- Quality training (Quality maintenance in different phases of a project, CMMi)
- Initial Learning Program(ILP), TCS Bangalore, India (Concepts of Software Engineering, Software Development Process, Requirements Engineering, System Design Overview, Reviews Walkthroughs and Inspection, Testing Debugging, OOAD concepts, Systems thinking, Basics of SQL, UNIX and C)
- Unix and Shell Programming, IIT Kanpur, India (Basic UNIX commands, Shell Scripting Basics)
CARRER PROFILE Business Application Analyst, May 2009 - Till Date, Confidential, USA Oracle Application Consultant, Nov 2006 - Jan 2009, Confidential, USA Assistant System Engineer, Sep 2003 - Nov 2006, Confidential, India Programmer Analyst Trainee, Jan 2003- Sep 2003, Confidential, India
Project: Sun Roles Manager Implementation May 09 - Dec 09 Client: Confidential
Project Summary: Confidential offers consumer-to-consumer money transfer services around the world. Confidential is a Fortune 500 company that continues to help consumers and businesses stay connected through money transfer and money order services, sending payments and providing prepaid services.
The project goal was to achieve compliance through attestation of user access privileges by auditing and reporting of enterprise wide data access and privileges. Sun Roles Manager was the chosen product to implement the project. It was also integrated with SUN Identity Manager for seamless access to provisioning. The work was involved in implementing the SUN Roles Manager product, Business Analysis, Data Analysis, System Administration and Developing Custom Reports using Jasper Reports.
Environment: Sun Roles Manager 4.1.5, Apache Tomcat 6.0.18, Jasper Reports, iReport 3.0, ORACLE 10g, MySQL 5.0, PL/SQL, SQLDeveloper, Putty, WinScp, GNU/Linux
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Worked as a liaison between stakeholders from several business units and the technical service provider to the enterprise.
- Created functional requirements describing the feasibility of SRM product in order to fulfill the business requirements.
- Created Pilot Approach documentation for the conference room pilot roll out.
- Involved in gathering audit and compliance requirements for ad-hoc reporting. Created system requirement document for the ad-hoc reporting development mentioning the data involved, report template, user parameters required etc.
- Created Implementation requirement document.
- Involved in installing the SUN Roles Manager software.
- Involved in gathering requirements to integrate the product with Identity Management tool. Integrate the SUN Roles Manager product with SUN Identity Management solution.
- Integrated Roles Management into several Core Business Systems.
- Configured the whole system as per the business needs. Some of the configuration were to create new business units, creating new resources/applications in the product, setting up SMTP, e-mail templates etc.
- Involved in Testing of the different features available in the product to understand the feasibility of the tool as per the business requirement.
- Developed custom schema file for the product to import user and account information data from a flat file (CSV file). Involved in importing western union user data from SUN Identity Management to Roles Manager product.
- Involved in Data Analysis and Data clean up activities.
- Created Initial Pilot Requirement document and completed the initial User Attestation Pilot for a small number of user group.
- Wrote Use Cases for the Requirement/Testing phase. Created User manual documents, Training Plan document etc. for completing the UAT.
- Completed the second phase of user attestation for a large volume of audience with different business requirements.
- Worked as a system administrator to maintain and support the tool on a day-to-day basis. Provided technical and functional support for the tool.
- Developed several custom reports, wrote SQL queries and configured the custom reports in the product as per the Audit requirement using Jasper Reporting tool.
- Developed different custom SQL queries for the business reports and designed the report layouts using iReport 3.0.
Project: ClearOrbit product development and integration with Oracle 11i Jan 07 - Jun 08 Client: Confidential
Project Summary: Confidential extends enterprise systems value with proven Supply Chain Execution (SCE) and Collaborative Supply Management (CSM) software solutions. It's Gemini Simplified Interface (G.SI) for Oracle Process and discrete Manufacturing solution helps customers to enhance their manufacturing and warehousing/distribution systems by automating the whole process of goods movement supply network using barcode technologies into supply chain processes. It enables users on the shop floor to use hand-held barcode scanners to perform ERP data entry and business transactions including inventory, manufacturing and shipping transactions.
The work was involved in developing/customizing interfaces between Gemini and Oracle and creating several validation functions. Used oracle standard API calls to update oracle with the user input data from different transactions including WIP Move, WIP Issue/Return, Inventory Transactions, Pick Confirm, Pack/Unpack and Ship Confirm, RMA transactions, Receiving, Correction, Internal Requisition, OPM Pick Confirm, OPM Quality, OPM PMI etc. for leading manufacturing organizationsincluding Panasonic Avionics, GE, AFL Telecommunication, LANL etc.
Environment: Oracle Applications 11.5.10 (PO, OM, INV, SHIPPING, WIP,OPM Modules), GEMINI, ORACLE 8i, PL/SQL, TOAD, SQL Navigator, Shell Scripting, CVS, Reflection, WinScp, JBoss, UNIX (Sun Solaris, HP-UX)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Worked as a Systems Analyst. Interviewed impacted business users to collect the requirements for the new module development and customization requirements. Trained the business users to perform UAT.
- Designed and wrote technical specification of several data mapping for interfacing Gemini and Oracle 11i
- Designed and customized the inventory process transaction API call for WIP Return to accommodate serialized job component return for Beckman.
- Developed validation functions for WIP backward move transaction based on the profiles set in oracle. Worked on WIP Complete/WIPIssue transactions for Beckman Coulter.
- Added validation function to update user input serial numbers in oracle based on different item serial controls for a RMA transaction.
- Developed several queries to pass required shipping information like billing and shipping address, item attributes etc. from oracle to different carriers like FEDEX and UPS using a KEWILL interface (third party interface). Developed API calls to update freight costs of the shipping transaction from these carriers back to oracle. Involved in API calls to update Oracle delivery header and lines with the user input data from the handhelds. Developed API call to create new containers for the items to pack it before the shipping for Panasonic Avionics Corporation shipping application.
- Developed validation functions of lot controlled wip job for OPM Pick confirm transaction for Torani. Created queries to get the existing lots and the lot quantity for different subinventories based on the user entered item.
- Customized the cycle count for Beckman to include VMI (vendor managed item) and consigned items.
- Worked on Discrete and OPM Physical Inventory customization for NCH Corporation. Customized the existing GSI Physical inventory transaction to add zone and restrict the count/tag based on the zone numbers. Added a new profile to pick up the reason code in case the standard oracle profile for reasons is not set.
- Developed subinventory, locator validation functions for pick confirm transaction.
- Worked on Inter-org transfer and subinventory transfer transactions to allow negative inventory.
- Worked on projectIssue/ receipt transactions for Metrowater. Developed the concurrent request call to update the project issue/receipt information back to oracle.
- Developed Sample Inquiry module for Alkermes as part of the OPM Quality application. This module will extract all the oracle valid samples and will display the test results if any for these samples.
- Customized the OPM Adjust Immediate transaction to display all the Risk Phrases associated with the Item upon a function key stroke for GE Health Care Bioscience business.
- Worked on creating new Inventory LPN module for BAE Systems to create inventory LPNs ahead of time which will improve the inventory control. Created new locators which will update the locator flexfield with the segments assigned for the container. The inventory LPN will have container name, locator, subinventory, project and task segments.
- Worked on Internal requisition receipt for Smiths Medical. Developed the receiving transaction processor CP call to receive the requisitions for the whole delivery and update Oracle.
- Worked on OPM Receiving correction module for both direct and standard receipt for Welch's receiving application. Worked on the dual UM validation, API call, and positive and negative correction scenarios.
- Worked in the label printing functionality for various Oracle WMS transactions.
- Worked on a custom developed CO product (Online PO) for Applied Materials Inc. Worked in developing the demand-supply allocation for the purchase orders with the available finished WIP jobs based on the business rules for receiving items.
- Worked for pack and unpack modules for Nifco Inc. Nifco wanted to pack several boxes in one pallet, and different items in individual box and print label for the whole pallet and the boxes. The existing pallet, box can be used or new containers will be created while packing process. For Unpack module will unpack the items from the box and all the boxes from the pallet. Standard oracle API is used for the packing and unpacking transaction.
- Worked on oracle upgrade project for Resmed, Sydney. Involved in shipping and receiving transaction upgrades. Resmed upgraded it's Oracle from 11.0.3 to Oracle 11i. All the ClearOrbit Gemini transactions had to be customized with the new standard oracle API calls.
- Created different setups like integrate custom application by creating new functions and Menus in an existing responsibility, organization access, register/manage concurrent programs, Creating new profiles, setup new user, accounting periods, set up custom lookups, creating OPM Item categories, Value sets etc.
- Created test data in Oracle 11i for different transactions such as sales orders, miscellaneous item issue and receipt, serialized wip discrete jobs, packing item before ship confirm etc. Worked on performance tuning of existing codes.
- Provided techno functional support in the post go-live support phase of shipping application for Panasonic.
- Maintained customized code in CVS. Detailed documentation for every component developed so as to facilitate users to understand the component and use it effectively.
Project: Provisioning, De-provisioning and Identity Management Mar 06 - Nov 06 Client: Confidential
Project Summary: Confidential is part of the Confidential Group that is involved in credit card business. Confidential uses HP-OVSI to automate the provisioning, De-provisioning and identity management solutions for various applications implemented for its IT division and the call centers for 600 users.
Worked as an Oracle consultant. Actively involved in design, development & testing of various reports based on the requirements from the end users for their audit and compliance purpose and configuration reports required by the system administrator for maintenance and logging purpose. Some of those reports were Monthly User Account Summary Report, Individual application User detail report, User e-label report etc.
Environment: SQL, PL/SQL, Report 6i, Oracle 8i
Role and Responsibilities:
- Designed the report structure, graph representation of these reports, parameters involved, formula columns using Reports 6i.
- Involved in the development and testing of these reports using Reports 6i and Graphics. Designed and added new templates for the developed reports as per Citi standards.
- Written several procedures and functions involved for extracting the new employee information from Citi's HR system to the external application used for the application account provisioning on a regular basis using PL/SQL.
- Worked on Oracle record type, pl/sql table types etc. Provided support to the business users as per their requirements change.
- Extensively involved in the requirements gathering process for the project and also other common project quality management activities like code review, Inspection and maintain traceability matrix. Created several project documents and metrics reports.
Project: Integration of Oracle Application with I2-FP Upgrade Jan 05 - Mar 06 Client: Confidential Project Summary: Confidential is a global leader in providing integrated communications and embedded electronic solutions. Confidential- NTWKS uses Oracle Applications 11.5.10 and i2's Factory Planner (FP) product for their daily manufacturing planning. The i2 FP was integrated with Oracle Apps (OE, INV, BOM, WIP) modules for both inbound and outbound data exchange. The system was accepting data from Order Entry, INV, BOM, WIP, Purchasing and feeding to the FP engine for its planning cycle to start.
The works included automating the data flow from the external system to Oracle Apps and vice-versa by developing Open Interfaces for the inbound and outbound data exchange and customizing various reports and support the system. Also worked as a FP consultant and was responsible for maintenance/support of the i2 FP product. Review and approve of code changes or solution and all other project management activities.
Environment: Oracle Applications 11.5.10 (PO, OM, INV, BOM, WIP), I2 Factory Planner (V6.1.3), ORACLE 8i, Report6i, Oracle Discoverer 4.x, Informatica, PL/SQL, TOAD 7.6, Shell Scripting, PVCS, Maestro, Remedy 4.0, Reflection, UNIX (Sun Solaris)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understanding the business requirements of Motorola with respect to I2-FP solution. Worked as a Business Analyst and created several process and documents through out the project. Created Internal/external review templates, Use cases for conducting UAT, maintained traceability matrix for each stage of the implementation and customization process.
- Created Design Specifications of WIP Inbound interface for Open Job Schedule Interface Programs.
- Performed data mapping for the I2 Systems to Oracle and identified APIs needed for the I2 integration. Involved in the data mapping design of INV, BOM, OE and WIP tables to flat file fields for Informatica.
- Involved in Importing the discrete jobs, Sales order pegged work order data from CSV files to WIP_JOB_SCHEDULE_INTERFACE table using Informatica, validating the data using PL/SQL Script and creating/updating discrete jobs in the required tables using WIP Mass Load Import Program.
- Unit Test the Extract, Transformation and Load Programs in Informatica.
- Involved in the integration testing of the module. Effectively interacting with the Functional Consultants, participated in the Functional testing.
- Developed and registered new concurrent program to trigger the Informatica flow for data extraction from required Oracle tables to I2-FP.
- Collected reporting requirements and customized various WIP, OE and INV reports to meet business specification including Discrete Job Routing, Discrete Job Listing Report, Cancelled Orders and Quantity On Hand using reports 6i.
- Setting up Transaction Types, Defaulting rules for Order, Descriptive Flex fields on sales order to facilitate additional information as per the specific requirement with Sourcing rules.
- Set up organization access, new users, concurrent programs etc.
- Prepared End user training material for triggering data import program to Oracle, creating hot orders in OE, scheduling jobs in I2-FP etc.
- Provided techno functional support for production issues for Swindon, Tianjin and Fort Worth by resolving tickets in Remedy. Review FP log and FP data at least twice a week.
- Monitor the daily ETL process between Oracle and the external system through Informatica Workflow Monitor and concurrent programs, FP processing in Maestro scheduler.
- Maintaining the source code using PVCS Version Control System.
Project: Integration of Oracle Application with I2-DF, SPP Oct 03 - Dec 04 Client: Confidential
Project Summary: AConfidential is a Fortune 500 company that manufactures systems to process silicon wafers and make IC chips and is the market leader in this segment. Confidential uses i2 DF-SPP and Oracle 11i to assist in the Forecast Netting, Replenishment Planning and Order Promising functionality for their Spare Parts division. The i2 DF was integrated with Oracle Apps 11i (OE, INV, Purchasing, BOM) modules, SAP SD module for inbound data import. The system was accepting data from Order Entry, BOM, INV and Purchasing to load the ADW (Active Data Warehouse) of I2-DF and then load from ADW to the DF engine.
The work included automating the data flow from Oraclemodules to the external system. Also worked as a DF support consultant and was responsible for maintenance of the i2 DF product and Provide second level support to end-users.
Environment: Oracle Applications 11i (Purchasing, OE, INV, BOM), SAP R/3, I2 Demand Fulfillment (V5.1), ORACLE 8i, Report6i, PL/SQL, TOAD 7.6, Shell Scripting, PVCS, Remedy 4.0, IBM Tivoli Workflow Scheduler, UNIX (HP UX), Oracle Discoverer 4.x
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understanding the business requirements of Applied Materials with respect to the DF solution. Documented detail technical specification.
- Involved in the data mapping, out-bound interface design of INV, BOM, PO and OE tables of Apps to ADW tables.
- Created various Data extract programs in Inventory, BOM, Sales Order to convert Application data into file format, which included standard routing extract, item extract, shipments confirmation extract etc using PL/SQL.
- Involved in unit testing, integration testing and post production technical support.
- Involved in design/development for customizing the Order entry system using folder option and form personalization.
- Developed and customized Report using Reports 6i for displaying available ATP from all possible sources for the end users.
- Developed a new Backlog Report to display the backlog for a given period, displaying the Customer Info, Backlog Quantity, Price Info, Order and Line Information for a given period.
- Configured the system to enable concurrent program output in PDF format.
- Monitored the daily ERP data extract and import jobs as part of the outbound/inbound interface using Tivoli Workflow Scheduler and gave support to business users for available to promise and order promise related issues.
- Used Discoverer Administration to create End User Layer and Business Areas for OM Modules, scheduling workbooks etc. Used Discoverer Desktop to create multiple worksheets and reports.
- Created Message dictionary, registered it in AOL and add it in the custom form.
Project: OLQTracks -On-Line customer Tracking System Jan 03 - Sep 03 Client: Confidential
Project Summary: Confidential is a web-based company that deals with web page development, server space leasing, domain name registration etc. The project involved design and implementation of a MIS to centralize the customer and order tracking with the goal to make the system available anywhere anytime. This project includes maintaining online details of employees, services provided by the organization, price factors, and orders from the customers, enquiry quotations, customer details, online status of the assigned job etc. Environment: SQL, MySql, PHP, Apache
Role and Responsibilities:
- Understanding the business requirements of the application
- Designing and developing of GUIs for entering and retrieving information
- Wrote several pl/sql functions and stored procedures Involved in unit testing.
- Detailed documentation for every component developed so as to facilitate users to understand the component and use it effectively.