To obtain a position in a growing organization where I can use the skills I have gained from my education & employment to improve the way in which business is conducted.
Minor- Criminal Justice
Graduated Summa Cum Laude
Awards received and Offices Held in Scholastic Groups
Co-founder and President of TAMUCC Chapter of Golden Key International Honour Society
Treasurer of TAMUCC Chapter of Psi Chi, National Honor Society in Psychology
Summa Cum Laude Honors,
National Dean's List recipient,
National Dean's List Scholarship Finalist, 3
Texas A & M University-Corpus Christi Graduate Scholarship Recipient,
- Revenue Management: Assists in meeting/exceeding annual Budget forecast.
- Revenue strategy: Identifying sources of revenue, prepare, monitor and achieve budget and revenue expectations for accounts.
- Works with clients to develop project approach and implementation plans for new services. Oversees development and implementation. Assists in the growth of base contracts.
- Create and deliver reports showing progress against business goals.
- Operations Management: Direct contract operations, including Billing cycle scheduling, delivery and review, as well as Disallowance processing management.
- Cost avoidance policy management, including: determining volumes of policies, quality standards, and frequency.
- Ensure complete client satisfaction and high referral rates.
Billing Support Specialist
- Assisted with training and development of employees including training classes in order to provide accurate and timely billing statements.
- Audited all work in the billing department. Including complex billing and back billing statements to ensure quality and accuracy for Alliant Energy customers.
- Kept accurate records of billing and accuracy statistics for employees' monthly quality reviews and goal setting meetings.
- Assisting clients and other company employees in exceeding the expectations of the clients while providing excellent customer service.
- Solving complicated billing issues while providing quality customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Maintaining an organized record of transactions and issues that have been solved for future reference.
- Creating and maintaining accurate and timely billing statements.
Customer Service Representative
Policy Maintenance - Annuities
Coordinated departmental project to prevent addresses from being updated by the US Postal Service quarterly at the client's request. Developed procedures for this system.
Analyze and accurately solve complicated policy issues while surpassing quotas and quality ratings.
Providing timely and accurate client feedback such as tailoring letters and other correspondence to clients, agents and fellow employees.
Intern/ Practicum student
Administer, score and interpret psychological and intelligence tests in order to write reports regarding the individual's case and test results, assist in developing recommendations and therapy approaches for individuals.
Writing reports, analyzing and summarizing patient's test results.
Researched various topics of research interest, data collection, entry, and analysis. Assist in writing reports using data and research information collected.
Professional and Scholastic Memberships
Golden Key International Honour Society
Psi Chi National Honor Society in Psychology
National Dean's List
American Psychological Association Graduate Student Affiliate
References available upon request