- Highly motivated and results-oriented HRMS Analyst with over 14 years of exceptional functional and technical skills encompassing all aspects of HRIS administration..
- Strong background in the translating business requirements into system language utilizing verbal acuity and technical proficiencies.
- Expert developer of ad hoc management reports using database query tools.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written, experience with end user training, QA techniques and report writing skills.
- PEOPLESOFT HCM
- PEOPLESOFT NA PAYROLL
- BASE BENEFITS
- BENEFIT ADMINISTRATION
- EMPLOYEE SELF SERVICE
- MANAGER SELF SERVICE
- FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- NEW MODULE IMPLEMENTATION
- CREATING TEST SCRIPTS
- CREATING USER MANUALS
- SYSTEM DOCUMENTATION
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Confidential Decatur, GA
Consultant 06/07 to Present
- Responsible for the installation and configuration of various software applications, resolution of network connectivity issues, and installation of new peripheral devices.
- Developed and enhanced business process flow procedures, documentation and conducted training on the new process with end-users.
- Performed system analysis and research for the submission of project proposals to expected clients.
Confidential Atlanta, GA
Human Resources Consultant (Contract Position) 04/10 to 06/10
- Provided support in areas of recruitment, staffing, compensation, employee benefits, payroll, and HR informatics systems.
- Performed research and updated employee information within PeopleSoft by responding to emails and telephone calls, and faxes with a satisfactory resolution.
- Resolved other HR issues and concerns using administrative systems such as Workforce Information Zone, Capital HR, E-Induction and Peregrine.
Confidential Marietta, GA
Business Systems Consultant 01/03 to 05/07
- Responsible for using business and technical expertise to plan, implement and support technology for both internal and external customers.
- Gathering user requirements, creating test scenarios for the implementation of new business solutions that will support the current business strategies.
- Performing the analysis, research and/or development work on projects requiring the origination of new and unique business approaches.
- Providing recommendations based upon research the impact any system changes would have on technical projects and existing programs.
Confidential Charlotte, NC PeopleSoft HRMS 8.9 Support Consultant 10/04 to 12/04
- Provided functional support to the HR technology team, QA testing and validating the annual benefits enrollment process for Duke Energy Corporation in accordance with established methodology and planning. (Benefit Administration, NA Payroll, eBenefits modules)
- Primarily outline system requirements and scope for the enhancements of enrollment process, created test scripts for verification of table updates and rules, logged results from each test; defining problems found, making necessary changes and retesting procedures.
- Enhanced Business Objects reports to ensure database integrity on new benefits plans, Dependent/Beneficiary summary, AAP/EEO reporting requirements, benefits enrollment summary, benefits deduction summary, and plan count; any discrepancies was communicated and tracked during the resolution process.
Confidential Atlanta, GA
Business Systems Analyst IV 06/00 to 08/02
- Analysis, gathering user requirements, and implementing business solutions, which support the PeopleSoft HCM platform (Base Benefits, HR, NA Payroll, and Security modules).
- Developed and designed business processes and objectives based upon user needs and thorough understanding of overall business strategies.
- Defined system requirements and scope to provide cost-benefit/feasibility studies for future projects.
- Created test scripts during system testing and module modification, provided user support for any new system modification.
- Created Project Plans for system upgrades/implementation of new modules and/or functionality changes; user documentation was updated with any enhancements to these business processes.
- Coordinated and administered assigned projects through the requirements definition, external design and test phases.
- Developed Access application for proactive error detection during the processing of retirees benefits, and the creation of the ACH debit file to prevent interruptions.
- Created test scenarios to help end-users understand the objective, cause and effect of problems while actively encouraging them to broaden their knowledge and system skills.
- Functional Lead Analyst for the upgrade project from PeopleSoft 7.5 to 8.3.
Confidential Atlanta, GA
HRMS Administrator 08/98 to 02/00
- Operational management of an HRIS platform, which supported the delivery of the Human Capital strategy.
- Reviewed and entered all Human Resource transactions submitted by field offices into the Renaissance CS HRIS application.
- Supported the integration of present computer-based systems in support of employee-self-service, employee communications and human resources administration.
- Served as liaison for Human Resources department with IT in support of process modification, including requirements definition, product evaluation and testing, and product implementation.
Confidential Chamblee, GA
Sr. HR/Payroll/Benefits Analyst 02/97 to 12/97
- Lead project team on projects encompassing payroll analysis, benefits administration, and performance management, system maintenance, forecasting and budgeting.
- Successfully completed several projects implemented due to congressional orders, union grievances and system modifications and/or upgrades.
- Researched and outlined various payroll/personnel reports for the identification of any proposed discrepancies, provided functional/system support to HRIS users, performed training classes on the functionality of the system to new users.
HR/Payroll/Benefits Analyst 05/95 to 02/97
- Maintained the accuracy of HRIS input, insuring that employee benefits programs were executed and payroll changes were processed timely, which included mailing of benefits package, processing enrollment forms and record keeping of insurance plans being offered.
- Provided support to employees, management and associates on multiple projects encompassing payroll analysis, and performance management.
Office Automation Training Cadre 05/92 to 05/96
- Conducted needs assessments to determine training objectives, instructional strategies, and resources required to provide better office automation solutions to the current process.
- Performed content analysis with subject matter experts to obtain the specific information needed for training and the expected deliverables.
- Collaborated with other cadre members for the development of courses, manuals, and training sessions for the propose solution(s).
Payroll Analyst 02/91 to 05/95
- Responsibilities included data-entry into time and attendance system, creating payroll records for submission, and validating profiles for active employees.
- Generated culprit reports to ensure data integrity, and transmitted payroll files were validated to identify any discrepancies found on the system.
- Maintained and monitored leave profiles, conducted leave audits to validate information, assisted in the research and resolution of any emergency salary case.
Databases: Access, DB2, MS SQL Server 2000, Oracle, Peregrine, SyBase
HR/Payroll Applications: ADP, Kronos, PeopleSoft 7.5, 8.0, 8.3, 8.9, QuickHire, Renaissance CS, TIMIS
Operating Systems: Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP/Vista, Novell, IBM S/380
Programming Languages: JCL, SQL, Visual Basic
Software Applications: Adobe, Calyx, Crystal, Lotus, MSOffice, MS Project
Training: PeopleSoft 8.0, PeopleSoft Base Benefits, PeopleSoft Payroll
Confidential, Decatur, GA
B.S. in Computer Information System