Over 12 years of IT Experience in Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, Debugging and supporting business applications in JD Edwards One World/ Enterprise one and AS/400. This includes 11 Years of US experience and 8 months of Singapore experience.
- 8 years of JD Edwards One World/ Enterprise One (E9.0, E8.12, XE, B73.3.2) technically skilled in using One world toolset Enterprise Report Writer (ERW), Form Design Aid, Table Conversion, Event Rule Debugger. Also worked on setting the setups for AP, GL, AR, and Sales Modules.
- 3 years of Crystal reports on release 11 and 12.
- 4 years of AS/400 experience in Creation and Modification of Rpg/400, Cl/400, Ile/400, S/38, Cobol/400, SQL/400, db2/400, Bpcs (Financial and Manufacturing), JD Edwards World Software (A 7.3) and Mapics.
- Experienced in Finance, Distribution, Manufacturing, and H/R modules both technically and functionally, also have the skills of working on CNC Administration up to 50%.
- Worked on creating and modifying templates with BI Publisher.
- Gather requirements from users, created specifications. Expertise in translating business requirements into technical specifications for web based systems, Designing process flow diagrams with UML
- Documenting the process flow with screen prints of the applications, understands the technical side of the programming makes writing detailed specifications
- Experienced in prioritizing Issues to ensure goals laid out for the project were considered and completed.
- Fully involved in project requirements, integration, and process review meetings.
- Excellent Communication skills, Self-driven individual who works with Honesty, Respect, Positive Attitude, Efficiency and Teamwork. Desire to learn and grow.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science.
Certifications: (Montgomery college) Microsoft Project 2007, Successful project Management, Conflict management.
Preparing for PMP Certification for this December.
Immigration Status: US CITIZEN
- Operating Systems : Windows NT/98/2000, XP OS/400 and UNIX.
- ERP : JD Edwards - One World (ERP9.0, 8.12,Xe and B7.3)
- One World Tools : OMW,TDA, FDA, RDA, DSTR, BSFN, BSVW
- Databases : Oracle 9I, DB2/400,SQL Server 2000
- Languages : Rpg/400, Cl/400, Ile/400,S/36, C++, Java
- AS/400 ERP : Bpcs, Mapics, and JD Edwards’s world.
- Microsoft office : MS Project, Excel, Power point
- Knowledge : Crystal reports (Business objects), BSSV,PL/SQL, Power forms, Java (Web sphere 3.5/4.0,Visualage 3.5), Java Script, Html, Jsp, Servlets, Xml, Uml.
Duration: Dec’ 2010 – Till date
Description: Confidential, the world's leading premium wine company.
Creating a single instance of E9.0 by combining three systems of JDE (8.10 - New Zealand), JDE (XE-Crown US), JDE World (Vincor- Canada) system.
- Created Table conversions to extract data from three legacy systems into either Z-tables or custom staging tables and uploading the data into master tables based on Global cross reference. Worked on csv input table conversion to load data into master tables.
- Translated the business requirements into technical and data specifications for customer line of business
- Worked on Transportation interface for uploading Routes of CROWN data from F4950,F49501,F4970,F4971,F4972,F4973 tables.
- Create new BI templates for MISC Invoices for retainage and non retainage Work orders.
- Created users batch upload program to load 2000 users into F0092, F00921, F00925 tables, Also their Roles into F95921.
- Worked on EDI 852 Outbound process to create data into Edi tables.
- Used MD Debug to watch the values of NER Business functions.
- Modifying the existing company logos for existing AR Aging statement of BI templates.
- Troubleshooting problems and set up issues. Provided training to Users of using Finance application in AP and GL Modules. Worked on Excel to create formulas and pivot tables to summarize data.
- Worked on 3 way match reports for PTM Department.
- Creating the state reports which are submitted by constellation every month to the states about the sales of liquor in the states.
- Worked on Advance pricing Loading of Order groups, Item groups and Customer groups.
- Participated in all phases of the project life cycle, including post-production support and ongoing maintenance; continuously gains an understanding of the customers' operations and how systems are used in support of their operations, transferring knowledge to users and technical members of the team.
Environment: JD Edwards Enterprise one (E9.0, E 8.10, XE and World), Oracle, DB2/400, Windows 7.
Client: Confidential (Analyst / Database administrator)
Duration: April’ 2008 – Nov’2010
Confidential is a humanitarian agency of the U.S. Catholic community, To Alleviate human suffering by providing assistance and support to people in need in more than 100 countries, without regard to race, religion or nationality.
Upgrading the JDE World (Finance system), JDE (XE) purchasing and HR System to E9.0, Also Providing Technical, functional support for fixing the Help desk tickets in Both E9.0, JDE world, XE and crystal reports.
- Worked on fixing Functional issues of AR Month end closing for UN posted Batches, Companies out of balance and integrity issues of AR and GL System
- Created custom ACH payments formats for Vendors and employees according to Bank of America requirements. Worked with Positive pay process to change the formats.
- Customizing print automatic payments program for check writing.
- Written sun update batch process to update F0911Z1 and F0911 tables.
- Fixing the issues of missing new hires for HR system.
- Payroll is switching to a National ADP account as a result; our KWZ company code is changing to GWK. Tested it in development and updated Production.
- Uploaded salary increments for employees.
- Created Applications to load data into Cross-reference tables of Business units and Address no to validate the conversions process.
- Creating Custom menus for finance from standard menus.
- Developed New Middle ware Interfaces to read the data from tables and Convert the address no, Business units and company number based on Cross reference.
- Written SQL’S to dump data from Environment 8.9 to 8.12 into Middle ware tables of Inventory Master, Branch plant, Item Location and Supplier item relationship, AP Ledger.
- Creating new crystal financial reports (Business objects) based upon the JDE World reports and faster reports.
- Trial balance reports, Grants reports, Balance sheets, Yearend reports, month end reports with crystal reports.
- Worked with Oracle for Application recovery program for System failures and sign outs of not losing user entered data.
- Added environments for roles, created roles and user ids for upgrading system.
- Created user profiles on both AS/400 and E1 and assigned roles to them. Worked on of full backup of system to tapes. Moved every day backup tapes to data centers.
- Install the ISERIES as400 copies. Giving access to DV, PY, and PD for new Users.
- Fixing Login issues to E1, Stopping and restarting Web servers when in need. Creating packages and deploy them to PY Environment. Also worked with Server manager.
- Setting up the Scheduler jobs and tracking the jobs ran on daily basis for auditing purposes.
Environment: JD Edwards Enterprise one (E9.0 and XE), Crystal reports (11 and 12), I series, DB2/400, Windows XP.
Duration: Jan’ 2007 – March’ 2008
Supplies construction materials including aggregates, asphalt, ready-mixed concrete and precast concrete products in 8 Regions in US.
Involved in Full Life cycle of Implementation of E812, Creation of Menus and Security access to Users. Support IT issues from Magic software entered tickets in all modules, Troubleshooting problems and set up issues. Providing Technical support for fixing the Help desk tickets.
- Created and Modified Financial Statements by GL Accounts.
- Developed Job cost Reports Month to date, Year to date using smart fields. Also worked through job cost process to set some test data to test the reports. Aggregate industries uses job costing module for contracting of roads, pavements and supplying building materials.
- Trouble shooting the errors in Payroll, HR, AR, AP, GL, Sales order and Purchase Order, Help tickets entered by Users. Fixing up setup issues, data issues changes on UDC’s and category codes.
- Worked on fixing Functional issues of AR Month end closing for UN posted Batches, Companies out of balance and integrity issues of AR and GL System.
- Leads and communicates plans and issues to management and staff on regular basis as related to critical areas.
- Establish and maintain project status reports and communicate to senior management.
- Responsible for supporting over 200 users on the JD Edwards system including the design of a comprehensive Security Framework and maintenance of all system security, menus, users/roles and developing and performing all user training
- Gather requirements from users, create specifications, and develop code.
- Mapped the tax information to print properly on 1099 forms for Account payables.
- Worked on AS/400 World writer reports, Ability to use SQL for advanced database queries and updates.
- Customizing the NER Business functions up on changes in applications.
- Created a financial report for budget vs. actual.
- Worked with Oracle BI Publisher to create templates and definitions to load data from XML into designed tables. Worked with Power forms to design multiple apps run on a single page.
- Worked on Modification of stand Employees enrollment Screens on HR.
- Changed the "Monthly CWIP Summary Report” set up to run in the FIN queue. Used Power forms to validate the input field entered by Users.
Environment: JD Edwards’s one world (8.12)/JD Edwards Enterprise one, Windows 2000, SQL Server 2000.
Client: Confidential (Herndon, VA) Technical Programmer
Duration: February’ 2005 – Dec’ 2006
Confidential is the largest diversified supplier of construction materials in the U.S. and Canada. Produce and sell cement, ready-mixed concrete, gypsum wallboard, aggregates, asphalt, and related products and services.
- The custom upload modification is designed to replace the standard data entry screens used for creating and maintaining all address books, customer master and supplier master information.
- Worked on Positive pay interfaces of Bank of America and Wachovia. Involved in modification of Lock box receipts process.
- Developed application is to maintain Inclusion rules in F571001 for Different accounts in GL by Report code to generate various reports.
- Developed Business views (BDA), processing options, handles in OMW and reports using Enterprise report writer (ERW/UBE).
- Responsible for onsite - offshore coordination, onsite testing and spec generations.
Client: Confidential, Technical lead Programmer
Duration: March 2003 – January 2005
Confidential sells Inner material of automobiles to GM, Ford.
Client using JD Edwards world, Panasophic and man base software's converting these systems into JD Edwards one world/JD Edwards Enterprise one (8.10) to minimize the maintenance.
- CreatedMonth to date Sales status Report which provides information by Branch Summary, by Consolidation code, by major and minor SBU.
- Modified EDI Edit/create Customer order report to Create Sales order in Sales Master tables, to support Orders received from 30 different customer into EDI trusted links.
- Created Serial no for the orders and generates them on PDF for printing labels in different format through Optio.
- Modified Batch programs of Advance shipment notice (856), Creating invoices to customers.
- Modified Bill of lading program to support US, Canada plants of Foamex.
- Worked on Open A/R reports, netting reports. Used the tools set TDA, FDA, RDA, DSTR, BSFN, BSVW, DD, OMW extensively.
- Worked on HR/Payroll module for Payroll cycle generation and benefits enrolment process for the employees.
- Generated reports using columnar, group, tabular reports using ERW Coding event rules. Used Event rule Debugger &VC++ Debugger Debugging tools for Unit testing.
Environment: JD Edwards One World (8.10), Windows 2K, EDI, and DB2/400.
Client: Confidential (Lancaster, SC) Technical Programmer
Duration: Dec 2001 - Feb 2003
Confidential are manufacturer for Bed linens, bath products, regal rugs, and window fashions.
- Worked on H/R -Supervisory checklist by creating forms, Generating reports that are eligible for 401k, benefits administration, and pay role reconciliation.
- Worked with EDI trusted links from EDI to JD Edwards and created trading partner.
- Created a UBE (ERW) to Generate Price conflict Report by comparing EDI and JD Edwards line items and Produce a price conflict Report.
- In Distribution worked on Sales order management - Pricing, invoices, Sales order entry. Inventory - Item entry, Inventory transaction, cost updates and worked in Plant maintenance.
- Worked in advance pricing for Improving profitability and competitiveness through more accurate pricing by market sectors and product characteristics.
- Used Table Conversion Utility to create a Program to Interface Unit of Measure Conversion Table from AS/400 into JDE table and writing exceptions and control reports.
- Data Conversion (Interpretability files”) from Unify Based System to JD E One World Tables on SQL Server using Table Conversion Utility.
Environment: JD Edwards One World (B7333), EDI, MQ Series, Win 2K and DB2/400.
Client: Confidential, Technical Programmer
Duration: March 1999 - Nov. 2001
Confidential to support the automotive companies in manufacturing.
Role: Worked with Bill of material report, work center master report, Routing Master reports MRP, MPS for manufacturing module.
- Writing different Screens & Reports in Sales Order management (order to cash), Sales History Inquiry, Modification of Purchase Requisition Entry, Change Pick Slip Printing Program and Purchase Order Report Worked in HR/Payroll module for modifying payroll history and integrating, pay deductions, benefits. Payroll activities, Human resource activities.
- Created Business Functions, Tables, Data Structures, and Named Event Rules.
- Writing Specification for different Supplier Management, Business Process, Flexible Tax structure and Payment Processing Management.
- Created User-defined rules for stock movement in Warehouse module.
Environment: JD Edwards’s one world (B7332), RPG/400, JDE world (A7.3), UNIX
Client: Confidential (Virginia Beach, VA)
Duration: June 1998 - February 1999 Package: Mapics (DB/XA)
Role: Used ADT to develop a variety of programs involving MAPICS DB/XA database files ranging from replacement reports, supplemental inquiries, and file updates/fixes.
- Customizing Mapics programs and creating new applications development to enhance Mapics using RPG.
- Modules involved included Inventory Worded in Accounts Payable, General Ledger, COM, Production Control & Costing, and MRP.
- Work with operations group to develop new procedures to increase efficiency by utilizing the available technology.
Environment: RPG/400, ILE/400, CL/400, MAPICS (DB/XA) and Implementer
Duration: July 1997 - May 1998. Tools: EDI (Harbinger) Package: BPCS (2.0)
Role: Created trading partner ids using Harbinger Trusted links and mapped for the documents 850 Purchase Order, 852 Product Activity Data, 855 Purchase Order Acknowledgement.
- Finding the date fields in RPG and CL programs for the master files, reports, inquiry programs, transactions programs, yearend programs.
- Writing programs for testing and making use of an interactive source debugging tool to identify the dates whether it is working properly or not.
Environment: RPG/400, CL/400, OS/400 and AS/400