- Worked on the Implementation of TrackWise and have extensive experience in the configuration, Implementation and maintenance of TrackWise QMS version 7 and 8 along with crystal reports and troubleshooting Interface to Web Services.
- Project management / Business Analyst experience in the development and Implementation of various software systems, effectively managing project teams.
- Over 12 years of analyst / software development using SDLC in various technologies.
- TrackWise application support in global deployment.
- Developed ETL interface with TrackWise and various other applications like ERP, LIMS.
- Developed a DW/BI solution in Oracle Discoverer of TrackWise, ERP and LIMS system.
- Successfully lead projects from requirements through implementation and support of Web based & client server applications.
- Extensive experience in application development, software configuration and customization using Labware LIMS (version 5 and 6) and BO BI.
- EDMS and Training module configuration of SmartSolve by Pilgrim Software.
- Managed offshore vendors and geographically dispersed team in the development and Implementation of mission critical systems.
- Extensive experience in the Biotech/ Pharma industry on FDA, EPA regulations and system validation.
- Knowledge of Oil refinery, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology domains.
Project Management: PMI Project Management and Agile methodologies
Programming Microsoft Technologies: ASP.NET, VB.NET, XML Web Services, WCF, WPF, Windows ServicesWeb and Windows Application, AJAX. Windows Smart Client applications.
SQL Server: SQL Server administration, T - SQL, Stored Procedure, Reporting Services in SQL Server 2005 / 2000 .
Oracle: SQL, PL/SQL, Database Administration
Testing: HP Quality Center.
Other: Shell programming, BSD Sockets, VHDL and Assembly language for IBM PC, STL, COM, ActiveX.
Artificial Intelligence: Knowledge-Pro, and EXSYS.
Others Software Suites: InstallShield, NullSoft, Adobe PhotoShop, SPSS.
Configuration Management and Version Control: PVCS Tracker and Visual SourceSafe.
Software packages: ClinTrial, ClinTrace, Lectora Professional suite.
Confidential, Irving, TX
Business Analyst / Consultant
- Requirements gathering, development and testing of SAP HANA data models, stored procedure, functions and DataMarts for BI application.
- BOBJ Webi reports development.
- SAP BODS ETL development tool to bring data from various sources SQL Server, Oracle into SAP HANA database.
Confidential, York, PA,
Business Analyst /Consultant
- Worked with business and stakeholders to gather requirements and developed project plan and configured TW system.
- Customization and Integration of TrackWise 8.5 with Microsoft ERP systems.
- Development of Complaint Management System and integrating and automating with other in house systems to pull data real time using Web Services within Complaint management system.
- Created TrackWise services to import PR records using data from external systems by using Perl programming to massage the data as needed by TrackWise.
- Crystal reports development for Complaint Management System.
Confidential, Rockville, MD
- Upgrade of Quality Management System TrackWise version 7.x to 8.7.2.
- Working on the development of new SAP NEXT system Interface for various applications like TrackWise, LIMS and Web Portal and CRM, in this project my role is to create the interface design, frequency, staging tables etc for these interfaces.
- Maintaining Business warehouse in Oracle with data from various sources.
Confidential, Kankakee, IL
- Requirements gathering, enhancement, testing of the existing IT Change Control system to meet global requirements of SAP and non SAP systems changes.
- Development of new and enhancements of existing Crystal Reports.
- Maintenance of TrackWise Outbound Web Services.
Confidential, York, PA
- Analysis and development of new project, Complaint Management System in TrackWise. The project interface was developed using Active Perl and TrackWise database.
- Realtime interface developed with Microsoft AX system to import new complaints into TrackWise so that Complaint can be tracked within TrackWise when initiated in ERP repair system.
- The complaint Management System was designed to make automated process to reduce human redundant entries with usage of template based on certain matching criteria and copying the data into Complaint project.
- Developed a new project in TrackWise to enable global users to input data related to KPI in one place, this project reduced the data entry that was scattered in Confidential in various systems like Excel sheets, SharePoint portal etc and made easy to track.
- Highly complex KPI and Non KPI reports were developed in Crystal reports, this project along with automated reports in TrackWise reduced at least 20 hours of collective work per month and made reporting much more real-time and on demand with no scope of human error.
Confidential, Rockville, MD
- Effectively managed offshore vendor in the development and implementation of Quality Management System (TrackWise 7.0) to attain regulatory compliance in Confidential by implementing Change control and online training system, meeting globally located stakeholder’s expectations.
- Maintain TrackWise application and interface to various applications like Oracle ERP, LIMS etc.
- Successfully designed and managed the development of integration of various systems like LIMS, ERP (Oracle Apps) and TrackWise Quality Management systems for efficient and robust operations.
- Developed the stand alone application in VB.NET to capture the external customer’s requests of services rendered by Confidential, who do not wish to use the online iNET system to submit business requests.
- Lead the design of application to securely manage data migration between different systems in windows Strawberry Perl. The system was developed with team dispersed with in US and UK.
Confidential, Rockville, MD
- Successfully lead the development of ASP.NET 2.0 web application with SQL Server 2005 and integrated with EMC eRoom and Chart FX.
- Lead the Integration of BO Business Intelligence system with Labware LIMS system.
- Developed web application in ASP.NET for managing the shipping of test articles with in Confidential, application interfaces Confidential clients securely to track the test articles arrival and departure.
- Company wide implementation of new BI/DW system for operations, Quality Assurance, Finance and PMO.
- Designed and developed database and web application in Adobe Cold fusion MX and Oracle 10g.
Confidential, Rockville, MD
Information System Analyst
- Lead the web application development in ASP.NET 2.0 to manage patient clinical data discrepancy amongst Biometrics department and the offsite vendors. The secure system enhanced the whole data cleansing processes for Otsuka and effectively documented the issues raised and the resolution.
- Lead the development of enterprise wide Learning Management System in ASP.NET 2.0 and SQL Server.
- Integrated MS SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services with ASP.NET web application.
- Integrated third party e-learning system to capture results in the ASP.NET online training system as per FDA requirements.
- Setup the configuration management system and maintenance.
- Lead SDLC (URS, Design, IQ, OQ, PQ, Validation report) documentation and testing of FDA compliant software applications.
- Development of reports for Oracle ERP system in Crystal reports and ASP.NET application.
Confidential . Houston, TX
Software Application Developer
- Laboratory Information Management Systems Software Suite (LIMS) development for Oil and natural gas and bulk pharmaceutical Industries.
- Relational database design and development in Oracle and MS SQL Server.
- Client specific tools for data migration from legacy LIMS system to Baytek LIMS, based on the client old database structure.
- Windows Client and Server application development in Visual C++, and Visual Basic.
- Lead the internationalization of enterprise software applications. The whole suite of Baytek LIMS was re- engineered to accommodate various languages, this was accomplished by adding resource files to the existing applications and changing labels in GUI to keywords in required resource files and manage the configuration system accordingly.
- Developed interfaces for SAP QM-IDI module and LIMS in VB 6.
- Developed interfaces for OSI PI data historian in LIMS in VB 6, VC++, ProC and Oracle .
- Configuration management of enterprise application, managed nightly build and deployment of major versions, application releases using windows scripting and Perl.
- Troubleshooting and debugging of applications for maintenance and upgrade.