- Senior Technical Business Analyst/Implementation Professional
- 18 Years in Technology Business Analyst/Technical Liaison/Process Improvement/Project Leadership Roles
- Customer interfacing experience - presentation experience, stakeholder management, and conflict resolution.
- Experienced with reading/writing technical documentation and/or software requirements.
- Experienced working with Director-Level Executives in IT/Business to maintain technical objectives.
- Partner with key users, business leads, and project sponsors to understand the needs of the business, document them (via business requirements documents, process diagrams, standard operating procedures documentation and technical service level agreements), and determine the appropriate, most cost effective short and long term solutions to meet stakeholders goals and objectives.
- Key Services: Agile Project Management; Business Process Analyst; Business Process Documentation; Business Process Improvement; Business Process Reengineering; Business Requirements Gathering (BRD); Business/ Technical Professional Mentor; Clinical Application Support; Coordinate System Testing; Coordinates User Acceptance Testing (UAT); Decision Support Systems (DSS); Electronic Health Records (EPIC/ EHR); Enterprise Data Warehouse (ETL); Facilitate Business Process Discussions; Implementation Techniques (DMAIC/ ITIL); Oracle SQL Scripts (Ad-hoc/ Stored Procedures); PMO Collaboration/ SDLC Protocol; Software/ System Compliance and Auditing; Strong Analytical/ Problem Solving Skills; Software Documentation/ Supportability; Technical Ambassador/ Liaison (Interface); Waterfall Project Management
Language/Environments: Oracle SQL Plus, PL/SQL, ASP.NET 2.0, AJAX, VB.NET, Crystal Reports.NET, Java Script, VBScript, HTML, CSS, Toad for Oracle, Putty for UNIX
Operating Systems: UNIX AIX, DOS, Windows 10
Databases/ Applications: Oracle, Microsoft Access, SQL Server, EPIC Hyperspace, EPIC Clarity, SAP Business Objects Universe Design (UDT), SAP Business Object Information Design (IDT), SAP Webi, Windows 2016 including MS Project, SharePoint Developer, Crystal Reports, Hyperion Studio, Microsoft Visual Studio
Confidential, Houston, TX
Sr. Technical Business Analyst
- Accumulated and documented business/ systems processes to arrive at workable solutions by creating business requirements documents (BRD), data modeling, and process flows (swim lanes, as-is and to-be process flows).
- Tested and implemented new information modules, processes, systems and/or upgrades on system modifications on Oracle 11/ AIX UNIX/Windows 10 based platforms.
- Created stored procedures, triggers, tables and views within Oracle DB. Maintained ETL procedures within Enterprise Data Warehouse (Oracle-Based).
- Identified problems and designs solutions for various project-related functions.
- Technical liaison, business systems analyst and technical leader when interacting with all levels of institutional personnel/ stakeholders following SDLC protocols.
- Managed customer relations, led group discussions, and communicated project and/ or software updates to the external clients and senior management (VPs, Directors, Sponsors).
- Delineated data quality business rules, created and maintained business glossary, analyzed patterns, trends and relationships from a BI perspective, and remediated data quality issues.
- Provided performance improvement and project management techniques using:
- Six Sigma DMAIC,
- Tradition Waterfall Methodology,
- Agile Methodology.
- Managed projects effectively in leading extensive IT specific and billing-related projects.
- Managed projects from a high, medium to low priority to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Primary liaison when working with lawyers and auditors for software/ systems compliance not limited to only HIPPA regulations.
- Developed and updated software and system compliance agreements to ensure governmental regulations are being followed. Conducting semi-annual reviews for any delinquencies.
- Developed and managed service level agreements between technical departments and business department. Developing DB-Links, ETL workflows and automation processes between various Oracle servers.
- Led extensive qualitative and quantitative analysis including preserving project scopes.
- Handled project leadership for implementation, remediation and parallel testing, UAT for:
- Decision Support Software (DSS) Systems (Oracle DB),
- Electronic Health Record (EHR) Systems,
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems,
- Enterprise Information Warehouse System (Oracle-Based).
- Developed and deployed training courses associated with system upgrades/enhancements to both internal and external users. Provided mentoring for entry-level and mid-level specialist.
Reporting Analyst and Assistant Manager
- Accountable for reviewing data collected during customer initiated contact and survey process in order to present information in concise manner.
- Identified process enhancement opportunities and recommended methods to improve customer service, work processes and financial performance.
- Performed Six Sigma (DMAIC) Methodology techniques related to the design, implementation, administration and utilization of financial databases.
- Designed, implemented, and maintained moderately complex Microsoft SQL databases.
- Developed processing documentation for all aspects of database design and maintenance.
- Maintained data integrity and confirms data security procedures are implemented and defined.
- Primary liaison between clients and benefits providers.
- Collaboration with teams that include business resources, IT resources and consultants.
- Managed business analyst meetings with business resources during requirement and system designs.
- Created data modeling diagrams, as-is and to-be process flows for these efforts.
- Creating Business Requirements Documents (BRD), generation of user acceptance documents and Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) to further assist project managers.