- Confidential - oriented information management professional, interested in IT management, having a career in project/program management with over 5 years of experience in managing and leading technical and non- technical operations. Proven ability to emerge strategy for an organization while working with various stakeholders and clients.
- Capable to learn and implement new system and information.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) utilizing Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Collaborating with clients and thoroughly understanding their business needs and business data flow.
- Conducting interviews, formal and informal sessions, Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions and translating them into business requirements.
- Proficient in analyzing and preparation of project documentation such as Business Requirement Document (BRD), Functional Requirement Document (FRD), System Requirement Specification (SRS).
- Efficient in using MS Visio and Unified Modeling Language (UML) to design Agile User Stories, Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, and Process flow diagrams.
- Performing GAP analysis on existing system and suggesting solutions for a new system based on business needs.
- Experience in conducting User Acceptance Testing, engaging with UAT participants and gathering the change requirements.
- Designing and Developing Dashboards using Tableau for various ROI metrics.
- Identifying issues/risks on a timely basis and confronting the stakeholder for mitigation.
- Pro-active, fast learner, team player, self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills and presentation skills.
- Strong experience in interacting with vendors and clients, apt negotiator and expert at managing multitasking skills.
Business Modeling Tools: MS Visio, Balsamic, Mocking bird
Defect Tracking Tools: JIRA, HP WinRunner, Quality Center
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows XP, 7,8, Mac OS X
Databases: MS SQL Server
Tools: MS Project, SQL 2008/2008 R2, 2012, SharePoint, Power BI, Tableau, SSRS
Confidential, San Diego, CA
- Interviewed business owner to analyze their business requirements and recommend and design technological improvements to their business processes and operational procedures.
- Conducted Lean Analysis throughout the project.
- Developed budget planning report & timelines of the project by conducting walk-through sessions and meetings.
- Performed GAP analysis for the modules in production, conducted feasibility study and performed impact analysis for proposed enhancements.
- Coordinated various kinds of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) including regression testing, system testing, integration testing.
- Conducted joint requirements planning (JRP) sessions as a facilitator to gather requirements from the business area and to discuss different critical success factors of the project like Operational Feasibility Analysis, Technical Feasibility Analysis, Cost Benefit Analysis & etc.
- Mitigated defects by 15% by developing metrics to determine inefficiencies and areas for improvement across systems.
- Designing and Developing Dashboards for various static and dynamic data by using Tableau.
Junior Business Analyst
- Responsible for conducting a detailed analysis of the current process and documenting the difficulties and restrictions to address both the positive and negative impacts of the current process.
- Created the Business Requirements Document (BRD) and Functional Requirements Document resulting from the requirements elicitation techniques.
- Created Use-Case Models using MS Visio.
- Worked on gap analysis and made reports using Advance Excel.
- Responsible for exploring the market based on the requirements to identify the best available application.
- Conducted presentations to other lines of business as a meta-role to show value of Tableau as a BI tool.
- Prepare Buy versus Build analysis to understand the total cost of ownership over the lifecycle of the application, available features and functionalities for customization, maintenance and support cost.
- Document and demonstrate the findings for the business users and Subject Matter Experts, provide recommendations based on the analysis to help management make an informed decision to either Buy or Build the new application.
- Collaborated with manager to capitalize on operations, sales; directed the branch operational risks, financial aspects, and Quality assurance and audit processes.
- Improved customer service by ensuring smooth adoption of a new personal training program by training and mentoring 10 trainers.
- Responsible for the overall direction and leadership for talent acquisition, community outreach, and HRIT planning initiatives for the Gold’s gym.
- Assisted the Manager with membership experience support as a result achieved 89% member retention.
- Supported manager in performing management functions such as staffing, training and expanding business plans.
- Propositioned ideas to manager for an improved personal training program which lead to development of fitness manager position and promotion.
- Analyzed reports on management and information systems by using NetSuite’s invoicing software and met with team to discuss areas of improvement, growth opportunities, and game plan.
- Achieved 100% employee satisfaction by design and implement incentive driven programs for trainers and a health program for needs of all clients including nutrition and exercise education.
- Monitored and managed operational activities - Directed the branch operational risks, financial aspects and QA and audit processes.
- Developed and Implemented policy and procedure communication in the form of training and organizational reports to be delivered company wide.
- Coached and developed employees to be diverse in training and customer service.
- Compile and generate spreadsheets capturing key data related to company’s active contracts.
- Interviewed new hires and implemented training strategies.
- Managed budgets from within the Personal Training Department, membership sales, and training sessions.
- Developed solution for underperforming departments, resulted in reduce deficiencies by 7-10% in 3months.
- Prepared work out schedules, health analysis, BMI and diet chart for clients.
- Trained clients for 15 hours/week, personal training sales 15 hours/week and dedicated 10 hours to management duties.
- Specialized in member engagement and retention.
Confidential, San Diego, CA
- Project on Project Management Plan, Hardware, Intranet, Extranet for Confidential San Diego.
- Implemented SQL, MS Share point, MS Visio, MS Excel as a tool.
- Designed IT Security Policies for new system in Confidential SD in according to San Diego County Compliances such as HIPAA, Omni Circular, Article 14, and SOX.
- Gathered requirements from stakeholders for provider management and member management.
- Identified and validated business rules and data elements.
- Developed new and enhanced existing work flow for many process in New System.
- Modeled the 'as-is' process flow and the 'to-be' process flow and analyzed the gap and developed the action steps to fill the gaps.
- Conducted Impact analysis when there is any change in the requirements and updated the Business Requirements Document (BRD) and Systems Requirements Specification (SRS).
- Facilitated meetings with the technical team and client team to analyze the current process and gather requirements for the proposed process.
- Create pivot tables and modify spreadsheets using advance excel to achieve analytical goals.