Confidential who strives for continued excellence and personal development is highly organized, competent, ambitious, enthusiastic and determined young man, with passion and keen interest in computer hardware, software and application trainings, configuration, installation and projects. Highly focused with a comprehensive understanding of dealing with Information Technology business and technical support. A self - motivated, fast learner, goal-oriented, team-oriented, purpose-driven with a strong sense of accountability and high level of attention to detail.
KEY STRENGTHS AND EXPERTISE:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- System end-users Training
- Development of Instructional manuals
- Technical Troubleshooting
- IT support & IT security
- Hardware & Software Installation and Configuration
- OS- Windows, MAC OS, Android, IOS
- System setup & Application support
- Database & data entry
- SDLC Methodologies (Waterfall, Agile(Scrum))
- System Preventive maintenance
- Customer Service
- Phone & Online Support
- Good Oral, written communication and listening skills.
- Methodical and structured approach to problem solving.
- Critical and logical thinking.
- Time management.
- Information management
- Business Innovation
Caliber Requirements Management tools, Doors Requirement Management tool, Req Pro Management tool, Snag IT, UML, HTML, Java, C#, Microsoft Office, PL/SQL, HP Quality Center, MS Visio, SDLC Methodologies Waterfall, Agile (Scrum).
Business System Analyst -IT consultant
- Supply and maintenance of computer systems and accessories.
- Training Users, writing operational manuals, Hardware and software Installation.
- Troubleshooting and application setups.
- Desktop computer setup, testing of the software and computer peripherals & hardware.
- Served as a liaison between business and technical team to obtain detailed functional, business requirements, user’s requirements and business rules that helped make system development easier for the technical team.
- Critically evaluated information gathered from multiple sources, reconciled conflicts, decomposed high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Served as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
- Collaborated with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Provided reports on the projects schedule to the project manager as well as supporting other team members to ensure project success.
- Research emerging technologies to decide if installing them can increase the organization’s efficiency and effectiveness.
- Prepare an analysis of costs and benefits so that management can decide if information systems and computing infrastructure upgrades are financially worthwhile.
- Installation, configuration, customization and testing of new systems in compliance with the organization’s firewall policies.
- Train the system’s end users and write instruction manuals, Assist end-users with several PC issues over the phone.
- Assist end-users with upgrading/downloading software to a known compatible version.
- PC imaging and firewall configuration, Assist end-users with PC/Mac/Windows OS related issues.
- Solely responsible for eliciting requirements using interviews, documents analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
- Supported Configuration management team with software release information or enhancements.
- Managed and maintained all projects artifacts.
- Independently interacted regularly with clients of varying associate/management level to gather and analyze business requirements; interpret business needs and issues in order to design solutions that will solve technical and /or business issues.
- Lead the effort to effectively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: Functional requirements documents, business requirements documents, use cases, process flow diagrams, GUI interface designs (Mock-up screens).
- Worked independently with users to define concepts and clarify functional and non-functional requirements on daily basis.
- Worked with end-users to interpret the customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Organized presentations to client(s), management and other personnel to presents alternative path to business solutions.
- Planned and conducted meeting including but not limited to application development sessions, fit-gap analysis sessions, design reviews, documentation review meetings, etc.
- Have extensive experience with business reengineering.
- Conducted frequent meetings to interview business users, subject matter experts (SME) to gather and document business needs and translate them into functional requirement document (FRD).
- Administered Requirement Change Request (RCR) process for effectively managing all software change requests.
- Worked with developers and Subject Matter Experts (SME) to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Assisted in developing test plans, test cases and performed User Acceptance testing (UAT).
- Served as the SME for the software change request process (SCR) in order to effectively manage all change request to the application.
- Analyzed customer’s needs, determined requirements to anticipate, resolve issues and find solutions by means of automated systems.
- Facilitated interviews with end users to gather requirements, business procedures and identify system requirements.
- Utilized MS Visio to create flow charts, use case and sequence diagrams to provide detail outline of the various actors of the system and how the various components of the system interacted.
- Participated in Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions with project stakeholders to capture business rules, processes and system requirements
- Conducted 5 levels of testing including functional, regression, user acceptance, integration and performance to ensure the client’s needs were met.
Mathematics & Computer tutor
- Developed teaching materials, course, supplementary notes and reports.
- Evaluated and graded examinations, assignments and recorded grades
- Delivered presentations, facilitated group discussions, persuaded student to participate in activities.