- Dynamic IT Professional with over 5 years of experience in Business Analysis, quality assurance and information security.
- Proficient in full SDLC, Payroll Accounting, Quantitative Analysis and Oracle relational database management.
Applications: Excel, Tableau, SharePoint, Access, PowerPoint and Visio
Testing Tools: JIRA, HP ALM Quality Center, Selenium, SDL Tridion
Documentation: Business Requirements Document (BRD), Functional Design Document (FDD), User Manuals, Test Cases, Test Strategy, Master Test Plan (MTP), System Requirements Specifications (SRS), Help Documents.
Business Modeling: Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Collaboration Diagrams, Interaction Diagrams.
Programming Language: SQL, PL/SQL
Methodologies: Agile, waterfall, spiral, Rapid Application Development (RAD).
Quality Assurance: Functional Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Regression Testing, Confirmation Testing, Mobile Testing, Batch Testing.
IT Business Analyst
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Experience with requirements gathering design, configuration, development, implementation and administration of SharePoint applications
- Serves as the liaison between Metrics and Dashboard Team and Governance, Metric & Analytics and Global Data service team to make sure that any requests that comes through the intake process enters the Metric and Dashboard queue and align to the right category.
- Planned and implemented testing schedules and procedures to ensure optimal SharePoint function
- Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Interact with the stakeholders and the subject matter experts (SME's) to get a better understanding of Client's Business Processes and elicit requirements in sync with the scope of the project.
- Assist the project manager with activities like effort estimation, resource management, issue/risk analysis, milestone tracking and associated documentation.
- Creating complex reports implementing advanced Excel skills (spreadsheets, complex formulas, Pivot tables, VLOOKUP, POWERPIVOTS & etc.)
- Serves as the team’s JIRA Admin responsible for the initial setup of request/sprints/boards and, responsible for report generation, status communication and training on JIRA.
- Assists with the drafting of Business Justification, Requirement and Design documents.
- Managing and publishing dashboards and engage in Root cause analysis and resolutions for publication issues.
- Drive QA/QC activities around metric data and accurate publication with scorecards and dashboards.
- Participate in Scrum and Sprint Planning meetings, ensured successful and timely project implementation.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Experienced in creating various documentations, such as Business Requirements Document (BRD), Functional Specifications (FSD), Systems Design Specification (SDS), Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM), Use Cases, and testing documents from scratch and preparing reports on Capital Market projects.
- Organize SharePoint content and structure data into SharePoint data, lists and pages.
- Participating in creation of the Test Plan and Setting up the test environment, preparation and acquisition of test data.
- Creating and executing selenium Test Cases and Reporting defects.
- Analysis, review and assessment of user requirements, specifications and models for testability.
- Manage spreadsheets and maintain data currency to ensure accurate data availability for managers and decision - makers.
- Creation and maintenance of SharePoint usernames, access rights and group permissions.
- Creation of test cases tracing back to requirements and design, execution of test cases and defect management.
- Worked extensively with Finance team and Data Warehouse Team to understand the regulatory requirements and analyzed various phases of the reporting cycle and data models.
- Perform data analysis by accessing the data using queries or reporting tools including mapping the business functions to the data and data models.
- Coordinated various agile ceremonies such as sprint planning, sprint retrospective and daily scrum meetings and reviewed various reports in JIRA for defect resolving.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Extensively built dashboards using techniques for guided analytics, interactive dashboard design, and visual best practices to convey the story inside the data using Tableau.
- Create pivot tables and charts using worksheet data and external data resources for reporting.
- Design, record, and execute macros to automate data entry inputs.
- Worked closely with Application D evelopers to design/create new Oracle databases/create new schem as/database objects, as we ll as m aking database changes fr om DEV to PROD, via TST following requests/dem a nds from the developm ent team .
- Create oracle databases (single instance) on configured servers using both the DBCA & Database creation scripts, develop and implement automated data backup and restoration procedures.
- Diagnose and Troubleshoot Database Problem s and failures, involved in the Design (Logical & Physical) of Databases.
- Create SharePoint Workflow and task development using SharePoint designer.
- Monitor database system s and prov ide technical support for database system issues and application perform ance enhancem ent/im provem ent using both Orac le 10g Grid Control & SQL*Plus, as well as U NIX shell scripts.