To obtain a challenging position as a Business Analyst, where I can utilize my skills in creative problem solving and project management.
- Experienced in Business Analysis, Business process design, application systems analysis, and object oriented analysis in various domains such as Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, and Telecommunication.
- Strong Experience of Clinical Trial Processes, Metrics, Taxonomy and Metadata Management.
- Working knowledge of regulatory compliance and audits, and compliance of applications to FDA 21CFR Part11.
- Lead the analysis and implementation effort for multiple projects aimed at improving and streamlining the Clinical trials processes and providing a positive User Experience.
- Working knowledge of Business Process Management tools like Pega and goBalto, and Document management tools like Veeva Vault, and have developed requirements for reconfiguration of off - the-shelf and SaaS applications to suit business needs.
- Knowledge in Claims Processing and Claims Scrubbing in HMO, PPO, Medicaid and Medicare.
- Experienced in Software Development Life Cycles (Waterfall, Agile-Scrum).
- Experienced in documenting the requirements as Business and Functional Requirements Document(BRD) and Requirements traceability matrix, and also assist the technical team with functionality issues.
- Extensive experience in data analysis using SQL queries, data manipulation, documentation and programming.
- Experienced in creating Data Flow Diagrams, Use Cases, Class Diagram, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagram, and UML Modeling.
- Complete understanding of QA Life Cycle which includes building and executing Test Plans, Test Scenarios and Test Cases according to Business, Functional and User Requirements specifications.
- Possess very good organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task and deal with shifting priorities.
- Ability to adapt to and learn new tools techniques and approaches.
- Effective Team Worker with good Communication Skills.
Tools: MS Office, Blueprint, CaliberRM, Pega 7 BPM, Spotfire, Sharepoint Server, Oracle 9i/ 10g, MS SQL Server, HP Quality Center, LoadRunner, Informatica Metadata Management, .
Confidential, Groton, CT
Sr. Business Analyst
- Conducted detailed and comprehensive Business Analysis by working with end users and other stake holders to identify the system, operational requirements, and proposed enhancements.
- Assessed the upstream and downstream systems that it is integrated with CORD to assess the data workflow diagrams and obtain the Clinical Trial information required for PD reviews.
- Identified all necessary Business and System Use Cases from requirements, created UML diagrams including Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, and Sequence Diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Reviewed the current application architecture and IT operations and performed cost and schedule impact assessment.
- Gathered business requirements from business users such as Statisticians, Clinicians, and Study Managers and drafted Business and Functional Requirement specifications (BRS).
- Created UI mockups and form mockups for all System screens and reports using MS Infopath, Powerpoint, and Excel to assist in design and development of the Systems.
- Facilitated Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions with all IT group members for communicating & managing expectations and to discuss various means for integrations with current system.
- For migration of the historical data from GCL, I identified all available attributes that can be extracted from GCL, mapped them to the attributes in GCMA, and developed excel templates after transformation for uploading the data to GCMA.
- Developed and applied the taxonomy and metadata for the GCMA application, to be able to logically upload information from GCL into GCMA and also create any new entities and supporting information in GCMA.
- Create reports using LIMS and Oracle for QPR project.
- Assisted in developing test scenarios, test scripts and test data to support unit and system integration testing.
- Involved in the Preparation and execution of Test Plans, Test cases, Test scripts using QC.
Sr. Business Systems Analyst
- Worked with the Business users to define requirements and core system capabilities that will strategically drive efficiencies in the business taking into account the entire picture as well as the details.
- Facilitated Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions with all IT group members for communicating & managing expectations and to discuss various means for integrations with current system using an adoption through execution strategy
- Identified and created all necessary Business and System Use Cases from requirements, created UML diagrams including Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, and Sequence Diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Expert in Planning, facilitating, and participating in working sessions with cross-functional resources and can mentor and assist others in same.
- Conducted peer reviews to solicit feedback on materials created by self and provide example to be modeled in regard to participating in reviews conducted by others.
- Assessed the impact of new requirements from multiple concurrent projects on the Enterprise Product Catalog application.
- Performed Gap Analysis, and Impact Analysis of system designs, and system remediation of approved Business Application Owners requested changes, enhancements, and fixes.
- Conducted and facilitated the Community of Interest for Solutions Consultants, which is a platform to discuss Processes, Documentation, and Issues and Risks of the ICD-10 Remediation Program.
- Developed and prepared a Requirements Management Plan to manage and document all the Requirements for the National and Regional Teams; and Consult with the National and Regional Compliance Offices and develop a Compliance Requirements document.
- Prepared and Reviewed Requirement Documents, Logical Solution Design Documents (LSDDs), Physical Solution Design Documents (PSDDs), Test Cases, UML Diagrams, etc. with the product teams.
- Developed detailed workflows for the KP HealthConnect applications for Electronic Health Records.
- Assisted the Crosswalk Team in developing the front end UI for the web based Crosswalk Query tool.
- Consult with and assist the Testing Team and Vendor in developing Test Schedules, Project Plans, and Test Strategies for Functional Verification and User Acceptance testing, including test plans, test cases, and testing traceability matrix.
Confidential, Norfolk, VA
- Broadcasting protocol in Wireless Mesh Networks - Optimized for speed.
- DRIS Algorithm on an FPGA (Deferred-scheduling Register-renaming Instruction Shelf) - Pipelined CPU executes 6 types of instructions and was optimized to achieve higher clock frequency.
- Microcontroller Emulator on an FPGA - Simulated 68HC11 processor (ALU, Memory, CPU) on in VHDL.
- Doing code review and design documentation which includes system level requirements specifications, product level requirements specifications and other general requirements.
- Designed different test cases for testing the stability and reliability of the system. Setting up the test environment and implement the tests using multimeter, function generator, oscilloscope, signal analyzer.
- Identified and documented Business Process deficiencies and recommended solutions.
- Provided technical support to identify source of failure in the circuit boards
- Repaired or replaced the parts as necessary to minimize downtime for the manufacturing process