Sr. Programmer/Data Analyst with 18+ years of programming/data content analyst experience with demonstrated ability to achieve results, solve problems and provide leadership and initiative in an active team environment. Experience includes complex data analysis and manipulation, testing and debugging activities, metrics and report generation. Previous experience includes 12 years of power distribution engineering with a major power company. Particular skills include:
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent communicator
- Highly Organized
- Self - motivated
- Deadline conscious
- Manages multiple demands
- In-depth researcher
Languages: SQL, Natural, COBOL, JCL, TSO/ISPF/CLIST, CICS 4.0
Operating systems: OS/MVS, MS-DOS, Windows 95/98/2000
Software: SalesForce, TeamForge, PVCS Tracker, MVS Utilities, Viasoft Smartest/Smartedit, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, Informatica, various ETL applications, Office 365, Skype for Business
Hardware: IBM mainframe (3090), Desktop PC
Databases: VSAM, IDMS, Relational
Confidential, Sunrise, FL
Senior Programmer Analyst
- Complex programmatic fixes across entire data footprint with emphasis on high priority client issues.
- In-depth subject matter expertise for various proprietary data transformation processes.
- Fine tuning of data definitions and assignment of Key Business Elements.
- Weekly data currency tracking and reporting to senior management.
Confidential, Boca Raton, FL
Senior Software Consultant
- Successfully remediated over 250 batch/CICS COBOL programs, including BMS maps and IDMS programs.
- Demonstrated tremendous flexibility by shifting priorities and performing multiple tasks on a consistent basis.
- Received performance bonus for dedication to project’s success.
Confidential, Sunrise, FL
- Supervisory responsibility for 15 - 20 field personnel.
- Skillful use of Florida statutory law to effectively negotiate damages and assign liability.
- Instrumental in helping company attain top revenues for 1996 in the state through active role in damage prevention and limiting claims paid out.
Confidential, Pompano Beach, FL
Construction Services Engineer
- Evaluated power requirements and negotiated costs.
- Effectively managed multiple projects while meeting all target dates and maximizing revenues.
- Supervised construction crews for safety, quality and productivity.
Distribution Design Engineer
- Avoided $25,000 in construction expenses through innovative problem resolution and Aggressive negotiations.
- Increased personal productivity to 181% of goal in 1991.
- Increased assigned 1988 United Way accounts by 20% over previous year.
- Improved system reliability through acquired expertise with industry computer software.
- Achieved cost-effective designs with average return on investment of two years or less.
- Performance and initiative led to promotion into the Engineering Department in less than one year.