- Resource Planning and Project Scheduling
- Efficiently Plan and Prioritize Projects
- Database and Software Development
- On Shore and Off Shore Coordination
- Collaborative Leader and Proficient Communicator
- Confident Decision Maker and Skilled Negotiator
- Process Improvements and Standard Work Creation
- Change Management and Strategy Planning
SDLC Methodologies: Waterfall, Scrum, Agile
Operating Systems: Windows 95/NT/2000/XP/7, Linux
Applications: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access), VISIO, AnyMeeting, WebEx
Software: LotusNotes, Notes Domino, DataStage ETL, DataProbe, Advantage Suite
Database: MySQL, MS Access, Oracle, DB2
Object Oriented: UML, Analysis and Design, Use Case
Project Management Tools: MS Project, Primavera TeamPlay, Project Workbench, Open Project, CA Agile Central (Rally), SharePoint
Confidential, Durham, NCSENIOR DATA MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT
- Lead daily standups. Track, escalate and remove impediments. Work with component teams to resolve issues. Use Rally to track releases, iterations, issues and progress. Facilitate Release Planning, Backlog Grooming and Retrospective meetings. Facilitate team and cross - team retrospectives to build good working relationship amongst team across multiple states. Train team on Rally. Coach team on Agile methodology and adaption.
- Oversee multiple projects across all phases of development. Monitor workflow and make timeline adjustments as needed. Work as part of a team to set, adjust and achieve project milestones. Develop status reports, cost estimates and resource plans. Make vital decisions and drive decision-making across projects.
- Coordinate design and implementation of work processes capable of meeting customer requirements consistently and efficiently. Coordinate staff to ensure that production projects are delivered on-time, within budget, and fit for use. Ensure follow-through on the project initiation process so all projects have clearly defined scope, delivery, budget and quality targets.
SENIOR DATA MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT
- Work closely with Client Manager and the Account Team to identify and understand client’s healthcare information needs.
- Work closely with Team Lead to strategically direct team. Assist Analytic Consultants in evaluating application’s usability.
- Direct mentorship responsibilities for less experienced data management staff.
- Lead DataStage job design. Assist with process development of projects.
- Make vital decisions and drive decision-making across projects. Collaborate with cross-functional team to plan work tasks. Lead meeting, develop status reports, cost estimates and resource plans. Monitor workflow and make timeline adjustment as needed.
- Consult with clients on projects involving database design, data quality assessment and healthcare analysis. Develop, maintain and document database design and data enhancement specifications, and present these to the client.
DATA MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT
- Work with clients and account team on projects involving database design and construction, data quality assessment and healthcare analysis.
- Assure that data management projects are delivered on time, fit for use and within budget.
- Design jobs using DataStage Designer. Develop, maintain and document database design and data enhancement specifications, and present these to the client.
- Manage resource and capacity planning for projects. Set and adjust project plan and milestones. Coordinator with customer to gather requirements, resolve issues/defects and manage expectations.
- Design, maintain, execute and document database tests and support user acceptance testing. Instruct clients on database structure, data quality, documentation, and software applications.
Confidential, Ypsilanti, MI
SYSTEMS ANALYST & WEB DEVELOPER
- Responsible for all aspects of reporting, enhancements and maintenance of online intranet applications.
- Responsible for continual maintenance of department website.
- Support department in problem investigation and training on intranet applications.
- Handle the tasks of documenting business process by identifying the requirements of clients.
- Assign the tasks of creating new processes and finding out breaks in current processes.
Confidential, Ypsilanti, MI
ASSOCIATE SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- Created test plans and decided testing strategies.
- Written test cases for functional and integration testing.
- Tracked defect and generated defect summary reports.
- Actively participated in meeting, reviews and developed test scenarios.
- Served as a document specialist to create, update and maintain company’s documentation.
Confidential, Cleveland, OH
TECHOLOGY & TRAINING CONSULTANT
- Provided technical leadership, direction, management and training to small businesses.
- Served as the subject matter expert for project management, website applications and databases, social media marketing and virtual services.
- Delivered instructional training programs as per client needs and specification. Conducted technical and professional training in classroom environment and web seminars.
Confidential, Owings Mills, MD
SR. BUSINESS ANALYST - TECHNICAL PROJECT LEAD/DEVELOPER
- Provided analytical support for existing systems and led the design and implementation of new systems.
- Conducted analysis of the existing business processes and recommended process/system enhancements to improve business performance and maximize the effectiveness of available technology.
- Organized workflow in all phases of the project life cycle - initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and controlling, closing - of robust domino application solutions, file transfer and reporting requirements.
- Provide project leadership to project teams, including: system analysis, production timetable, status reporting, client/project team coordination, function and integration testing, and quality assurance.
PROJECT LEAD - APPLICATION SYSTEMS PROGRAMMER/ANALYST
- Managed all phases of Notes Domino design projects for a wide range of clients requiring interactive and workflow applications.
- Assessed client needs and developed specifications.
- Planned and implemented projects from initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and controlling, closing and client approval.
- Led and coordinated a design team. Maintained a goal-oriented environment while facilitating and encouraging creative thinking. Lead informational meeting, analyzing and documenting business and functional requirements.
- Performed usability and integration testing; synthesized data into concrete application design proposals. Presented design ideas using flowcharts, prototype, and mock-ups.
SR. APPLICATION SYSTEMS PROGRAMMER ANALYST
- Supported Mainframe systems.
- Troubleshoot problems and resolved issues.
- Communicated work in progress with clients, team members, and various levels of management.
- Perform needs analysis and matched needs to system capabilities.
- Created and executed unit test plans, cases and scenarios; participated in all area of IT Testing.
Confidential, Mayfield Heights, OH
APPLICATION SYSTEMS PROGRAMMER ANALYST
- Supported Mainframe systems.
- Solved and implemented resolution to problems.
- Created COBOL programming specifications for new and existing modules.
- Participated in design, maintenance and support of new and existing SAS applications.
- Extracted data from VSAM files and created SAS statistical analysis files.