- Extensive experience in information technology, data management and business analysis.
- Most recently at Confidential, was the Senior Data Hierarchy Steward of a new Salesforce CRM that merged three disparate CRM systems and business databases.
- Prior to that, was a Senior Business Analyst (using Salesforce) for a major software project at USDA.
- My experience also includes work at the Confidential .
- There, as an Information Management Analyst in the Statistics Department, had worked closely with government clients to help them understand and use complex data management business processes using SharePoint and other custom software.
- Had good experience with Business analysis and collecting the requirements gathering and documentation.
- Created the user requirements documents and checked the test and quality assurance plans for software implementation projects.
- Created the risk management plans. Created and managing large Adobe PDF documents.
- Overall, have an interest in analyzing practical business requirements, innovating ways to increase data management efficiencies, improving data processes to serve business needs, and optimizing information flows to solve problems, and preparing effective ways to present data to increase information impact.
- Very experienced with client service operations, meeting needs of diverse clients, and under pressure.
- I am current with latest IT tools and trends and how to apply them in my work with clients.
- Had an extensive experience with SQL Server, SharePoint and Salesforce.
- Looking to add a new dimension to these skills, also currently pursuing Master degree level studies in Information Assurance and Cybersecurity.
- Proficiency in Salesforce
- Proficiency in Informatica Data Director and Master Data Management
- Extensive experience with SharePoint
- Experience with CRM
- SDLC (Agile, Waterfall)
- Experience working with IT vendors
- SPSS, STATA, SAS
- Proficiency with HP Quality Center lifecycle management and bug tracking system
- Experience with Remedy IT Service Management system
- Proficiency with Servicenow IT Service Managment system
- Python, Java, HTML, Cold Fusion, Perl, Macromedia Flash MX
- C, C++, Keynote
- Windows Active Directories, Windows 2003/2008 Server
- All IT Technical Support (desktops, laptops), including hardware installations
- Experience with mobile device management (MDM)
- Enterprise Class Servers, RAID Arrays, Backup / Recovery systems
- Networks (Routers, Switches, Network Security, IT Security), including mobile products
- MS Office (Word, EXCEL, Power Point, Access, Outlook), Photoshop, multimedia SW
Business Analyst, Data Center Administrator,
- Analyze business needs, design data hierarchy structures, and manage team execution into the latest CRM system implementation of Salesforce from multiple legacy systems.
- Work directly and indirectly with national account managers to propose, document and facilitate new or modified account structures for current and future accounts in the U.S. and abroad, to create value for client relations, sales, and investment services department at Confidential .
- Expert in Adobe PDF Creative Suite.
- Translate business requirements into functional specifications to implement, test and trace complex merges/splits and to create parent data structures in Informatica Data Director.
- Serve as a knowledge and evaluation resource for Data Stewards and Business owners and sponsors for clarification of accounts, contacts, assets, opportunities and other data structures.
- Provide support and analysis of new data relationships in the new CRM system.
- Ensure correct data mastering, track defects and resolve unmastered data issues
- Troubleshoot and resolve data load failures within Informatica IDD/MDM and dependent systems such as Salesforce and interface with technical teams as needed.
- Prepared test execution plan, test strategy and assisted business partners in UAT
- Develop and provide full documentation of Processes.
Confidential, Herndon, VA
Senior Business Analyst
- Worked on the largest custom deployment of Salesforce in the US government for the Department of Agriculture’s Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service; this system is a portal and dashboard for applicants to request and obtain hundreds of permits types.
- System gave tracking / guidance to both applicants and issuers for all stages of permitting process.
- Provided technical oversight of a development team, interfacing with clients to identify requirements for architecture design. It was detailed work and utilized an agile methodology.
- Documented business processes to enable technical solutions for optimizing workflows. In the process, identified client priorities and maintained client task lists.
- Working closely and effectively with other business analysts, ensured requirements, design, development expectations and deliverables are well coordinated, timely and on budget.
- Produced detailed business/functional requirements, user stories, acceptance criteria, statements of work, and task orders to support development and implementation of quality solutions. The work entailed design of ETL processes, data structure modeling, and setting data access policies.
- Prototyped, developed, and managed system test plans, executed test scripts, tracking defects and resolutions.
- Regularly facilitated meetings and gave presentations to clients, subject matter experts, the internal development team, and senior management.
- Conducted business process analysis and created business Process Models and Business Process Flow Diagrams
- Conducted walkthroughs and defect meetings periodically to assess the status of the testing process and discuss areas of criticality.
- Used simple to medium complex SQL queries for extracting data from Oracle database for research purpose
Confidential, Washington, DC
Business Analyst / Data Assessor
- Part of the Open Data Inventory Team assessing coverage and accessibility of datasets pertinent to managing and monitoring the social, economic, and environmental development of countries.
- The project was enhancement of multiple internal web - based applications to facilitate Loan Originations, Servicing, Underwriting, Customer Information & Credit Verification, Credit Risk Management, Customer Information Management and other associated downstream applications used in the Mortgage Banking Technology department.
- Inventory data from national statistical offices on their sites using criteria to evaluate topical coverage and openness for comparison of openness within a country across different data between countries.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Business Analyst / Information Management Analyst
- Worked with clients from junior to management, responsible for support / update of databases, specialized tools, SharePoint, and the main Data Collection Portal for the Statistics Department;
- In charge of a number of large databases, tracking status of all data submissions for the Department, through the workflow, from receipt to publication and dissemination.
- Responsible for databases dealing with print publication preview and implemented custom database tracking for queries and worked on a new initiative to give countries rankings and data gaps.
- Created reports on performance metrics, management briefings on data usage statistics, other key outputs and was involved in a broader set of projects such as helping with multiple board papers regarding the sovereign debt crises of IMF member countries.
- Responsible to pull a team of analysts from all of our extended financial departments to guide and direct the overall EQFD strategy for forecasting and budgeting, Risk Management and Fixed Income and derivatives
- Developed a financial information data collection survey, was on client support data analysis team;
- Supported a systems group, working with consultants, contractors, senior / junior staff ensuring software for data management were effectively developed and well-suited needs of the IMF.
- Closely interacted with clientele and worked part of a team but also independently. Worked with stakeholders to understand and analyze business requirements (short and long-term) to arrive at the most optimal approach for effective process solutions;
- Developed overall functional and systems requirements / specifications. Performed system and data analysis when enhancing existing systems, reviewed details and processes of existing product for reengineering, integrating, interfacing, and providing increased efficiencies for modernized system.
- Having an economics degree with strong systems background helped describing technical matters to non-technical staff/clients and translate business requirements to developers.
- Experience using BPM tools and handling multiple projects simultaneously ensuring that clients, and management are satisfied in terms of quality, cost and timeliness.
- Deployed new software and patches to client devices.
- The systems products were heavily used by staff at all levels from data processors to management and streamlined user support and operations. The SharePoint work included:
- Maintained SharePoint for the Statistics Department, used by the entire IMF (2000+ users) Handled all activities that called for a super-user and above capabilities; Served as an escalation point for SharePoint users in the IMF Statistics Department; Implemented enhancements or identified and monitored the work of others to implement;
Confidential, Hyattsville, MD
Business Client Services Representative
- Identified client needs, provided financial products / services to small business clients.
- As Confidential ’s face to customers, developed very effective client orientation skills.
- Ensured that Federal Regulatory Requirements, like Anti-Money Laundering and Bank Secrecy Acts, were adhered to and screening was done for issues such as fraud.
Confidential, Rockville, MD
Manager and Head Technician
- Managed daily operation of the main branch, providing computers, hardware and software repair / support, and training to clients ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Handled employee training, management, customer base enlargement, coordinated computer repair tasks in three locations, supported clients on-site, and acted for the senior technician.