- Over 2+ years of functional experience in the field of project management
- Profound ability to interface and coordinate project scopes
- Highly experienced in tracking and reporting on specific projects and assumed deadlines
- Reliable and hardworking project coordinator with exceptional communication and organizational skills. Detail - oriented strategist experienced in the areas of program planning and execution.
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases such as Planning, Analysis/Design, Development, and Testing for the software/system development process.
- Initiated Agile Scrum in several projects and planned daily scrum meetings.
- In depth knowledge in documenting requirements changes using Traceability matrix and Team Foundation Server.
- In depth knowledge of coordinating activities between the R&D, marketing and operations departments
- Dedicated to completing a project on time and under budget
- Strong managerial skills and excellent team player
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word & Outlook)
Languages: C, HTML
Change Mgmt Tool: Flowcharting, Metrics and Data Collection
Operating System: Windows 7/8,10, Mac OX
Methodologies: SDLC, Agile, SCRUM
Project Mgmt, Design & Case tools: MS Project, Team Founda tion Server, Visio, JIRA
Quality Management: MiniTab
General: MS World, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Junior Business Analyst
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Acted as a bridge between business users and developers
- Collaborated documentation with Senior Business Analyst and Project Manager on Project Charter, Current-State Analysis, Requirement and Specification documents
- Participated in Stakeholder Management to communicate effectively with the right stakeholders.
- Coordinated project deliverables/issues with key stakeholders
- Reviewed, prioritized and updated requirements with every update
- Documented requirements, conversations, meetings, decisions and sign-offs
- Actively participated in daily stand-up meetings, go-on-go meetings, and bi-weekly sprint meetings as part of Agile methodology
- Used TFS to report bugs and to maintain product backlog items.
- Seamlessly collaborated with 12-15 members to achieve daily objectives.
- Researched and presented Social Media plan which was integrated in the business strategy
- Developed passive social media presence on Facebook and Twitter, accomplishing an average monthly increase in active users of 47% and lifetime likes of 63%.
- Routinely completed complex assignments requiring independent action, and a high degree of initiative to resolve issues with consistency and accuracy.
Confidential, Boston MA
Roles and responsibilities:
- Created WBS which captured the entire scope of the project in deliverables, activities and milestones.
- Documented Stakeholder Register, Communication plan, Cost Statement, Baseline Statement and Ethics Statement for project.
- Allocated resources to each activity and ensuring that no resources are over-allocated using Microsoft Project.
- Documented Risk Management Plan, Risk Register, Contingency Reserve Policy & Request, Quality Management Plan & Statement, Integrated Change Control Policy & Change Request Template, and Created a Cost Statement & Initial Cost Estimates for project.
- A financial report was run in the Microsoft Project to ensure that the project cost shown in Microsoft Project is reflective of the cost statement in your Integrated Project Plan.
- Documented Procurement Plan, Human Resources, Performance Evaluation Report, Project Closure Plan, Project Lessons Learned Template, and Project Team Lessons Learned.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conducted project kick-off meetings, defined project objectives and scope, tracked risks, assumptions, and managed detailed project schedules using Microsoft Project.
- Conducted comprehensive review and analyses of Cost Estimate Proposal (CEP) in order to accurately monitor relevant lines and track back to project budget, and assisted procurement and project team leader with implementation of money-saving methods.
- Resolving any financial queries that are raised, including timely communication if extra budget is needed
- I was responsible for meeting work standards including production, quality, and customer service while finding and resolving errors throughout the process.
- Responsible for managing the financial cycle including bidding and proposals, purchase orders, and review and approval of vendor invoices
- Ensured policies and procedures are being applied to meet the company’s goals and objectives.
- Assisted the Project manager in supervising the work of team members and tracking overall work progress.
- Defined clear targets and objectives and communicated them to other team members.
- Monitored timelines and flagged potential issues to be addressed.
- Resolved issues and disputes involving all employees and reported to HR manager.
- Researched vendors for pricing, equipment availability and staffing.
- Responsible for daily operations including facilities management, creating purchase orders, maintaining inventory database, and overseeing accounts payable.
- Provided timely project status updates to the Project Manager.