Highly motivated and hard - working data and customer support Analyst with 5 years of Professional Experience as Text Analyst, Product Feedback Analyst and an Engineer.
- SIP Data Analysis
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8.0, 7, ...
- Customer Feedback Analysis
- SBIS - Supportability Business Intelligence System
- Researching, developing & uploading Salience Queries in their SIP system.
- Maintaining & updating queries with latest marketing terms and new data feed sources.
- Validating the Salience Queries for accuracy.
- Configuration drops in a production environment.
- Resolving tool issues with the customer support.
Product Feedback Analyst
- Categorizing customer feedback in different buckets to identify the top product issues
- Creating yearly, monthly and weekly reports based on the top issues, for product teams.
- Providing information to customer support, helpdesk, on the issues that were resolved.
Radio Frequency Engineer
- Analyzing, troubleshooting, improving quality of Confidential Log Video Amplifiers.
- Working in Hybrid Lab on microwave testing equipment e.g. Scalar Network Analyzer, Sweep Oscillator, ESS System, Modulators and Pulse Generators.
- Debugging and repairing analog and digital circuits. .
Electronics Engg. Lecturer
- Delivered lectures and conducted labs for a class of Confidential students.
- This job required good communication and leadership skills.
- Subjects taught: Signals & Systems, Electronic & circuits, control systems & electric machines