- Defense Language Aptitude Battery of 109
- Bilingual in French and English
- Over 7 years of Administrative software skills
- Active Secret Security Clearance
- 2 years experience in AGILE software development
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Office Mobile
- Adobe Acrobat
- PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Adobe RoboHelp
- Adobe Captivate
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010
- Microsoft SharePoint Designer
Business /Workflow analyst
- Work closely with key stakeholders to create a work unit and capacity forecast plans that enables achievement of the long term forecast goals
- Communicate regularly with key stakeholders to close any capacity gaps and mitigate capacity risks by managing dependencies across multiple sites and operating units.
- Work with key stakeholders to define reporting use cases and build standardized reporting outputs to support business operations
- Derive recommendations from analysis and support operational excellence by constantly improving workflow and operational processes
- Lead process - improvement efforts and manage the implementation of both business processes and technical solutions
- Building and improving team processes to guide software development and engineering and associated teams
- Developing, maintaining and tracking change control processes through Microsoft Visio
- Create and resolve tickets using BMC Remedy
- Creating Sharepoint Workflows in Sharepoint designer for automation of organization processes
- Management of SharePoint content by configuring web parts, lists, libraries, etc.
- Prepares correspondence; thoroughly reviews correspondence and other work prepared by others for content, correct grammar, spelling, capitalization, punctuation, and appropriate format; ensures that requirements for classified material are accurately followed, where applicable; and maintains a suspense file of correspondence and action documents.
- Maintains and develops SOPs and other operational and policy documents.
- Establishes and maintains office records of various types
- Maintains and accurately updates file system to enable quick and efficient retrieval of information ; safekeeping and necessary action on classified material based on knowledge of the Department and FSI,
- Requests information needed from other office(s) for periodic or special activities, conferences, reports, inquiries, etc.; and schedules/reschedules meetings, appointments, and conferences in accordance with supervisor’s instructions.
- Provides logistical support for visits to FSI, off-sites, and other programs and activities undertaken or supported by the Director's Office including assistance at events hosted by the Director’s Office.
- Interacting with a variety of people (SMEs, engineering, team members and clients) to achieve a quality product
- Work with existing documentation, creating standardized formatting and filling gaps that exist in the current CODIS training material
- Developing, tracking and updating deliverables (User Guides, Training manual, etc) according to established timetables in an Agile environment.
- Organizing training material and completing Training material according to set standards regarding order, conciseness, style, and terminology.
- Researching, analyzing, and converting software developmental documentation into written instructional training material.
- Leading and supporting the creation and development of proposals and solutions and doing so with minimal SME input
Cryptologic technician interpretive
- Using foreign language skills and advanced computer systems to collect analyze, and exploit foreign language communications
- Transcribe, translate, and interpret foreign language materials, and prepare time-sensitive tactical and strategic reports
- Provide cultural and regional guidance in support of Joint, Fleet (special operations, air, surface, and subsurface), national, and multi-national consumers.
- Working with classified material
- Translating, interpreting and transcribing foreign language communications data
- Performing temporary duty aboard a variety of naval surface and subsurface vessels and aircraft
Claims Service Representative
- Orchestrated guidelines for customer serve and demonstrated to other associates on my team
- #1 in efficiency for claims handling; Handling 150 more calls per week than the average call center representative
- Delegated appropriate action plans that resulted in 100% of my claims being solved within 1 week of the case opening.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses
- Protected my cases from arbitration by negotiating with adverse carriers in the payments of liability claims