SAP HCM Professional with strong project management skills and unique blend of practical diversified industry knowledge ranging from Pharmaceutical, School District, Retail, Consumer Products, Manufacturing and Telecommunications with in-depth understanding of global business processes and diversity. Subject matter expert with recognized analytical abilities, process simplification strategies with broad knowledge and deep understanding of HR functional areas processes. Knowledge of integration architecture providing solutions from strategy, planning, process design to implementations (full life cycle) of multiple global complex projects. A strong leader with proven organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Global SAP HCM Full Life Cycle Implementations
- SAP HCM Production Support and Training
- SAP Upgrade (4.7 to ECC 6.0)
- Good communication skills and presentation skills
- Integration with SAP and Non SAP Systems
- Business Process Reengineering
- Diverse Industry knowledge
- Project Management (SDLC Process)
Lake Forest, IL 2008 to Present
Sr.Business System analyst / IT Project manager
Managed the implementation and functionality enhancements of HR system with14,000 employees worldwide through the full project life cycle: planning, budgeting, execution, tracking, governance, stakeholder management and project closure to achieve the defined HR and operational business goals in the areas of PA,OM and Time management
- Worked cohesively in a highly matrixed organizational structure with multidisciplinary teams to gain all the stakeholder consensus and support for successful delivery of projects within approved schedule and within +/-10% approved budget for 35+ projects with zero downtime for projects and manpower resources overcoming the challenges of legal updates, zero-error operations and compliance.
- Achieved Green award as recoginition from COE team, for significant contribution to improving IT performance, pioneering the best use of technology and tools (ARIS) for business process modeling in a major project (operation optimization(O2) project of budget $121 million targeted to simplify/optimize the business, drive continuous improvement and bolster operational excellence).
- Identified the best process for automation of global HR test scripts in HP Quality Center that enhanced the quality of testing and reduced the time by 90%.
- Trained the super users to drive improved effectiveness into the full range of HR administrative transactions leading to enhanced operations of HR Solution Center and increased customer satisfaction.
- Elicited, analyzed and validated business requirements liasoning between the client, stakeholders and the solution team driving process improvements and organizational changes such as acquisitions leading to technology integration and automation of core HR processes such as employee administration, payroll and legal reporting for above 14k employees.
- Recognized as core team member for active participation in Business / IT process transformation workshops like TOM SQAD (Target Operational Model), SWAT team and identified quick wins along with implementation plan, with the overall goal of streamlining the process for shortened lead time and eliminating unnecessary procedures.
- Provided valuable information and assessments on time and attendance vendors that guided to make strategic decisions in the organization. Analyzed the different business process in multiple global manufacturing locations and proposed different design options for time management implementation for global countries, integrating with different areas such as controlling, product costing, FI etc.
- Mobilized and directed the team members including vendors in order to complete time sensitive key urgent projects.
Joliet, IL 2007 to 2008
Sr. Business Analyst
Coordinated global full life cycle implementation of personnel administration and org management ensuring smooth transition from a domestic centric company of 5,000+ employees to a global company with over 17,000 employees, building SAP system to handle the 40 different global locations, 9 languages and covering local legal requirements such as payroll and government reporting.
- Designed global template serving as core design strategy covering about 75% of all global requirements while leveraging common processes, minimizing dependency on custom code and adopting SAP best practices.
- Automated labor-intensive process of HR starting with hiring employees all the way to retirement/termination while addressing country specific requirements.
- Defined the organizational structure and its components such as position, person, job and relationships enabling the accurate understanding of operational reporting structure across entire enterprise leading to strategic workforce management.
- Defined all the functional and technical requirements including the interfaces, security matrix, reporting and data archiving needs along with addressing compliance requirements for different countries.
- Designed the training materials for improved end-user training and support through the post go-live phase ensuring increased customer satisfaction.
San Bernardino, CA 2006 to 2007
SAP HR Team Lead
Responsible for the post production support of HR module, analyzing the current business process (gap analysis), proposing and implementing efficient solutions to support the time and payroll run for the eighth largest school district in California comprising 65 schools ranging from elementary to adult and special education schools.
- Led and coordinated the resolution of many cross functional issues with offshore teams such as finance, basis and ABAP to ensure effective integration and visibility of enterprise-wide data.
- Conducted user sessions, evaluated and resolved 90% of multiple longstanding time sensitive issues of time management, benefits, organizational management, recruitment and personnel administration reconfiguring and testing to process the payroll in compliance with complex, overlapping rules along with union labor and collective bargaining obligations which raised the system efficiency addressing customer frustrations and saving time on manual adjustments.
- Reduce HR admin costs, automating the time management features such as carry forward absence quotas, CATS time recording, raising time processing efficiency by 75%, and paycheck errors reduced by 20% also delivered enhancements to make the benefits administration easy.
- Proposed and modified SAP security roles authorization level to grant appropriate access to end-users minimizing liability of sensitive data.
Cincinnati, OH 2006
SAP Sr. Functional Consultant
Responsible for the seamless integration of BRAUN and GILLETE of Mexico (largest acquisitions of 167 year history of P&G) with focus on personnel administration, payroll and benefits modules into the existing P&G SAP HR system which was handling 140,000 employees spread over 80 countries.
- Performed Gap analysis and configured host of functions such as enterprise structure, holiday calendar, personnel structure pay scale structure, features and data, setting up the stage to automate HR process and run payroll for integrated employees.
- Extended the benefits plans and configured new specific plans with groupings, coverage rules and cost variants, customized eligibility rules and deduction models, wage types and integrated benefits with Payroll for successful payroll execution.
- Configured the system rules to handle administration of country specific business requirements like INFONAVIT & FANACOT credits, minimum wages for economic zones, annual bonus, profit sharing and social insurance (IMSS).
Confidential 2003 to 2006
SAP HR Team Lead (2005-2006)
Lead the implementation of Time Management and Payroll.
- Designed and documented Time Management Schema
- Created Personnel Calculation Rules as required to complete the active projects
- Maintained WS Rules, PWS, and DWS and their groupings
- Maintained Absence Types applicable to different employees groups
- Configured Overtime to generate appropriate wage types thru GWT and V_T510S
- Gathered Requirements and configured Maternity Leave (IT0080) for the employees. Created required Absences types, and calculation rules to be integrated in the Time schema
SAP HR ANALYST (2003-2004)
Supported the implementation PA, OM, Time Management
- Create variants for the users to run Time Evaluation for various Payroll Areas.
- Maintained custom Time Management Schema as setup by the client.
- Maintained Work schedule and Periodic Work Schedules to integrate in CATS.
- Maintained Absence Types applicable to different employees groups.
- Maintained Absence Quotas for various Bargaining units (unions) based on EEG and ESG’s (IT 2006)
- Configured Automatic Accrual of Absence Quotas thru RPTQTA00. Defined Base Entitlement, Validity and Deduction Period, and Generation Rules.
CERTIFICATIONS / PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
PMI Certified Project Management Professional SAP HR Certification expected completion December 2011 EDUCATION
Post Graduation Diploma in Computer Science
Bachelors in Science
VISA STATUS:-Green card holder
RAMA TAMMINEEDI, PMP ADDENDUM PG 3-4
- Enterprise Structure, Personnel Structure and Pay scale structure, Personnel calculation Rules and Collective agreement
provisions. Maintenance of HR Master Data-Functions- configuration of Infotypes-subtypes, Infogroups, info type
menus, personnel Actions, dynamic actions, country specific Infotypes, pay scale reclassification.
- Features to default: - NUMKR ABKRS, SCHKZ, TARIF, LGMST, PINCH, IGMOD, ANSAL, MODDE, VTART, PPMOD, WRKHR, WWEEK, TMSTA, BAREA, BENGR, BSTAT. cstv, COVGR, ELIGR, TRMTY and MXAGU
- Organizational plan ,version, ,organizational objects such as tasks, job ,position ,organizational unit ,cost center etc-Relationships ,Info type maintenance – expert mode ,simple maintenance ,evaluation path ,personnel actions in OM .OM and PA/PD Integration RHINTE 00, RHINTE 10, RHINTE 20.Orgstrucure to facilitate workflow.
- Holiday Calendars ,Factory Calendars Break Schedules ,Daily Work Schedules, Period Work Schedules ,Work Schedule Rules- Variant, Day Types , Day Type Selection Rule , Absence and Attendance Types Rounding Rules, Deduction Rules ,Counting rules, Base Entitlement Rules ,Generation Rules , Selection Rules, Attendance and Absence Quotas generation, PSA and ESG Groupings in Time Management, time recording, positive /negative Time Evaluation– modified and maintained custom versions of TM00, TM01, and TM04 Schemas, sub-schemas, PCR and custom rules to PCR’s to calculate Overtime, to generate and accrue Absence Quotas on periodic basis, to process carry over vacation into next year,
- Involved in cut-over activities including creation of various LSMWs to load appropriate Work Schedule, and Vacation Balances for all the employees Kaba, Kronos, CATS-profile, time entry, approval, transfer, Integration with Cross Application Components( such as CO,PM ) and Integration with Payroll
- Health, Insurance, Savings plan, FSA, COBRA plan, Retirement plan , 403b and other plans such as Disability , Pantry Voucher plans, and different perks
- Interfaces with multiple vendors, Benefits laws, open enrollment, Benefit Areas, Benefit Providers and Plan Attributes, Benefit Info types Plan Categories, Plan Types, Plan Criteria Groups up Cost Variants and Cost Rules ,Configuration of Coverage Variants and Coverage Rules ,Benefit Adjustment Reasons , EOI ,Setting up First Program and Second Program Groupings
- Maintain the Info types 0171, 0376, 0378, 0021, 0219, 0375, 0041 and 0019 and benefits integration with Payroll ,Payment model and deduction model
- Payroll Organization Concepts ,payroll Area, payroll calendar, date modifiers Control Record, Payroll Periods ,Pay Scale Structure ,PSA and ESG Groupings in Payroll , Model Wage types, Wage Type Catalog ,Wage Type Groups---Processing & Evaluation Classes, Cumulations, Indirect Evaluation , Payroll Infotypes-IT0008, IT0014 and IT0015,Payroll Execution - Labor laws , Tax law ,Collective agreement provisions,PCR,Schems,Subschema Payroll driver - RPCALCU0, overview of net payroll, taxability model, Accessing Payroll Clusters, Merit increase, retroactive Accounting ,Off-cycle payroll, Garnishment, Loans process, Annual bonus and Profit sharing. Posting to finance, Third party remittances, payment programs, TUBS ,service packs, year end adjustment
- Interfaces For all the time, benefits, PA, OM,Payroll modules extracts to time vendors(KABA,KRONOS),Payroll (ADP and other international vendors) ,benefits (Prudential, Conexis etc) and many others such as TALX as per Labor laws,IDOC .
- Reports/ Adhoc queries:- standard, custom as per Reporting laws and Business request, ALE.
- Screen Modifications, field ,mapping custom Infotypes,function module, user exits Master data conversions with LSMW
- EDI and Autosys for secured file transfer and job scheduling.
- BIfor data archiving and reporting needs,,
- Basis/security for roles designing and authorizations
- Finance: - Cost centres and Bank keys, Posting Payroll Results to Accounting and mini master data transfer.
- Qualifications Transfer Personnel Administration and Recruitment using the reports RHQINTE1, RHALTD00, Qualifications maintenance and the appraisal system.
- ESS for Personnel Administration module, for Who’s Who service, in Recording Working Time, Travel Management and Benefits.
- SAP R/3 4.7, ECC 5/6.0, MS Office, SAP Solution Manager 4.0, MS Project, info shuttle, HP Quality centre, Clarity, solution composer, RACI model, SIPOC and ARIS.