- Four plus years' experience developing complex business requirements for software developed under agile life - cycle principles.
- Proven experience in development and implementation of business strategies as Product Owner within cross functional scrum team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills internally and as mediator between internal stakeholders and client subject matter experts.
- Hit large scale delivery milestones as Product Owner on cross-functional team (10-15 members)
- Successfully implement and maintain updated RTM based on change control process
- Create and maintain business logic & workflow documentation (Use Case, Functional Design Specification) over long term evolving project
- Drive positive client relationship on long term project as functional lead
- Drive quality via management systems (TeamForge, TestTrack, Jira)
- Agile development methodology
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft Office 2016
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Visio
Senior Business Analyst
- Develop domain knowledge as subject matter expert in Driver Control.
- Conduct JAD and JRD interviews for functional requirements.
- Project lead for cross-functional deployment teams.
- Monitor and manage change related to legislative sessions.
- Develop and implement end-to-end testing structure.
- Manage user acceptance testing for Driver Control before deployment.
- Conduct interviews to create Functional Requirement Document.
- Create technical report and user documentation in collaboration with SMEs.
- Collaborate on project planning
- Create advertising and sales materials.
Client Services Specialist
- Complete JAD sessions with client SMEs to elicit requirements and goals.
- Guided focus groups with end users for project requirements.
- Support client needs in specialty projects.