- Over 5 years of experience in elicitation, analysis, documentation and translation of requirements into functional specifications, for business processes improvements and developing technical solutions in Financial and Healthcare domains.
- Experienced in Waterfall methodology and Agile development (SCRUM).
- Strong team collaboration and leadership skills
- Experienced in change management and process modeling using UML language
- Detailed oriented team player with strong collaboration, communication and problem solving skills aimed at execution of project deliverables to the highest client expectations
Methodologies: Agile development, SCRUM, Waterfall, GAP Analysis, UML
Tools: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Project, Outlook, SharePoint), VISIO, JIRA, Confluence.
Confidential, Owings Mills, MD
- including sprint planning, retrospective, review, and stand up meetings Create functional requirements and user requirements for the Nursing Home Compare System
- Serve as a liaison between clients, senior executives, project managers, and operations team to identify and assess risks, develop solutions, and maintain effective communication
- Conducted requirements gathering and prioritization sessions; decomposed high - level business and user requirements into functional requirements.
- Created and reviewed Business Requirement Document (BRD), Functional Requirement Documents (FRD), and Test Cases.
- Facilitate and participate in Agile events
- Gathered and documented business requirements for customer application processing system through interviews, surveys, and observing from account managers and UI (User Interface) of the existing system.
- Created Activity, Business Process Flow and Data Flow Diagrams; using ms Visio. Validated requirements with Testers and Developers.
- Document, track, and follow-up on open client issues.
- Research, analyze, and resolve issues within established client service levels.
- Conduct periodic client meetings to communicate status and resolution of issues (bugs which has been founded by stakeholders)
- Perform root cause analysis to identify application defects and develop plan for issue resolution
- Served as product Subject Matter Expert to client and internal operations.( to my team testers and developers)
- Conducted JAD sessions, analyze and formalize requirements.
- Elicit business requirements via interviews, requirements workshops, and JAD sessions. Identified the key changes, and participated in Stakeholder Management to communicate effectively with them.
- Followed change management processes to control requirements scope creep
- Experience in facilitating sessions with SMEs and providing them with recommendations to resolve business problems
- Conduct data analysis and mapping
- Translate the business requirements into various functional documentation, interface mockups, flowcharts, and other process flows.
- Managed multiple requirement projects by maintaining easy to understand Requirement Traceability Matrices (RTM) to ensure all requirements were captured with accuracy.
- Managed project schedules, updated senior leadership on the status of current activities and upcoming actions
- Create activity and sequence diagrams to model business process workflows and complex logic, using MS-Visio
- Conduct and facilitate (UAT) User Acceptance Testing
- Reviewed and evaluated corporate agreements and contracts to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations, and corporate policies
- Analyzed “AS IS” and “ TO BE” scenarios, designed new process flows and documented the business process
- Collaborated with Senior Attorneys and IT department to improve effectiveness of the Contract Administration System
- Detailed review and analysis of case materials in a broad range of subject matters, such as financial records, health care materials, and other litigation files
- Conducting database searches
- Elicit business requirements via interviews, requirements workshops, and JAD sessions
- Reviewed, negotiated, drafted and facilitated award for assigned contracts and amendment
- Participated in GAP analysis in the identification or business rules, business and system process flows, requirements and assumptions.