- Experienced systems analyst with track record of leading full life cycle projects within the healthcare industry while maintaining complex technical systems and applications
- Well - versed with business, data and technical analysis and project management.
- Engaged clients and business teams for requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, implementation and maintenance of projects.
- Knowledgeable in SDLC, Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Experience working in Onsite-Offshore setting with globally diverse teams.
- Experience in piloting various Confidential products integration/implementation efforts.
COMPUTER LANGUAGES AND TOOLS:
Mainframe Technologies: COBOL, JCL, ALC, SAS, CICS, VSAM, DB2, IMS, IDMS
Programming skills: VB.NET, Python, Microsoft Access, SQL Server, Access and Excel VBA
Change management tools: PVCS, Serena Changeman, Endevor, Visual Source safe
Third party softwares: PitneyBowes’ Streamweaver and MailStream Plus, McKesson’s ClaimCheck Impression Technology’s iCapture, iEditor,iFormEdit and iScanPlus
- Primary responsibility of implementing and maintaining Confidential products iScanPlus and iCapture from Impression Technology which are used for Paper claims scanning, Optical Character Recognition, Data Entry and electronic claim conversions.
- Developed web applications and reports using VB.net, python for automating in-house processes.
- Led meetings to gather and refine requirements from customer.
- Collaboration with various operations teams, technical teams, business users, vendors and supervisors.
- Prepare project deliverables such as functional, technical and testing documents.
- Consulted other teams for projects and hosted knowledge sharing sessions for other teams.
- Contributed to request for proposals project for Other MMIS bids.
- Received several recognitions for process improvements, turning around difficult projects, teamwork and customer satisfaction.
- Managed Financial system for Client’s claims processing system Confidential .
- Provided support for other Confidential subsystems, ie Payres, FrontEnd, ITS, RTMS.
- Experienced in collaborating with offshore teams in India and Brasil.
- Consulted with business users to obtain change request requirements.
- Supervised project management activities.
- Led IMB (Intelligent Mail Barcode) implementation which resulted in $1.5M annual postal savings.
- Managed various mainframe and windows based Confidential products and also its integration and implementation into the Enterprise claims processing systems for clients, i.e. Streamweaver from Pitney Bowes for controlling print stream, MailStream Plus from Pitney Bowes for address cleansing and mail presorting, Claimcheck from McKesson for code auditing.
- Recognized numerous times by account leaders for resolving critical issues, delivering quality work, efficiently leading projects and positive attitude.
- Consulted with customer Confidential, management team and also the technical team to develop and implement a data sharing program among PBMs (Pharmacy Benefit Manager).
- Coordinated efforts with a development team offshore and a testing team at client site.
- Consulted with customers at client site to gather business requirements.
- Successfully implemented the project with diverse technologies (Java, MQ, Cobol Mainframe) and geographically dispersed teams.
Business Systems Analyst
- Liaised between Business Systems area and the Technical Development team and translated business requirements into technical requirements for Claim processing area.
- Led a data-mapping and reverse engineering initiative for Provider Subsystem.
- Provide resolution for system related customer queries raised thru the tickets based resolution system.
- Managed subsystems Excel and Excel Imaging used for Customer Relationship Management.