Personable, goal - focused, results-oriented Information Technology professional with solid operational experience in Oracle E-Business tools, testing and technical processes. Possess a unique reputation for providing creative technical solutions to business challenges. Exhibits outstanding interpersonal and communication skills and is able to effect meaningful change across functional lines. Eager for opportunities to use my Information Technology, Management, Training and Customer Service experiences to contribute to the success of an organization.
COMPUTER SOFTWARE SKILLS:
Proficient in: Oracle (10g, 11g, R12), Oracle Discoverer, SQL, PL/SQL, Microsoft Word, ExcelPowerPoint, Outlook, Lotus Notes, Visio and Microsoft Project.
BA/Applications Systems Analyst
- Supported global Oracle Order Management and HR applications (Development, Testing and Production) for over 5000 employees.
- Acted as liaison with technical team in the translation of business requirements to functional specifications.
- Created test cases and process flows using the functional specifications of projects.
- Process analysis, process re-engineering and business and functional requirement definition
- Lead system tester for Integration, Regression and UAT for Oracle Order Management and HR applications.
- Identified, assessed, gathered, and documented business requirements on all projects with Project Managers.
- Instructed newly hired human resource staff based in Asian offices in use of Oracle HR systems. Training completed via web based technology.
- Member of secondary call rotation that provided 24/7 support of Oracle Production databases.
- Represented Confidential group as a team member for Disaster Recovery Program.
- Provided technical input and prepared supporting documentation to Senior Management as it related to system upgrades.
- Partnered with all areas of business to ensure successful implementation of program changes.
- Coordinated pre and post production System Organization support structure and resolved Oracle trouble tickets.
- Decreased average response time to 4 hours from 12 hours in resolution of help desk tickets.
- Processed over 1200 initial user setups for global Oracle CRM/Order Management implementation; provided ongoing system structure and maintenance.
- Created online Oracle process flow training program deployed to 1500 employees.
- Received 2008 award for several successful implementations by reaching deadlines under budget and with zero user issues.
Confidential Lincolnshire, IL
Employee Service Coordinator
- Developed and coordinated New Hire Orientation classes.
- Decreased costs by 20% through design and implementation of new temporary staff program.
- Supervised and scheduled Employee Confidential Program.
- Developed a reporting database using Microsoft Access used to track results of exit interviews.
- Reviewed, processed and paid all invoices directed to Human Resources Department.
Confidential, Vernon Hills, IL
- Provided personal assistance to four physicians.
- Handled out-patient and in-patient requests working closely with front office staff.
- Answered switchboard for a medical practice with 45 doctors.
Confidential, Tinley Park, IL
- Hired and promoted to store manager within first two months of employment. Recognized as youngest manager in company history.
- Trained and supervised individual recognized as top salesperson in organization for three consecutive years.
- Established and implemented in store training program then adopted by entire organization.