- To obtain a management position that enables me to utilize my education and leadership skills.
- Attended the Cornelius Leadership training in April 201l, in Florence, SC.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, ERP systems (Oracle and Agile), and Access Database
- Able to work in a team environment and fulfill objectives with minimal direct supervision.
- Inventory management associated with cycle counts and month end closing.
- Strong customer service orientation with the ability to remain poised and professional
Senior Oracle Business Analyst
- Assist with configuration, design, training and deployment of existing and new Divisions within Sonoco.
- Provide tier 2 and 3 support for Oracle ERP system users by answering, evaluating, and prioritizing incoming Oracle Support requests for procure - to-pay, order-to-cash, plan-to-manufacture, and accounting-to-close.
- Directs and manages projects, service requests, and enhancements from end-to-end.
- Advises management, through regular reporting on the status of problems identified through technical support calls from end users.
- Proactively analyzes problem management system data and identifies opportunities for internal process/procedure improvement.
- Develop & maintain troubleshooting, training/job aid content, and testing documentation.
Oracle Deployment Lead
- Led deployment team consisting of 15 -35 resources responsible for training/support of plant employees on Oracle ERP system implementation.
- Performed onsite plant assessments for coherent transition to Oracle ERP system including assessing IT needs and development of new processes within Oracle ERP system.
- Reviewed data for deployment such as bill of materials, usage rates, item activity and costing.
- Managed deployment team schedule and coordinated team accommodations.
- Main contact for plant manager with direct reporting to divisional management.
- Supervised 13 production and maintenance employees to maximize production safety and efficiency for 3 extrusion production lines, 7 injection mold presses, and secondary equipment.
- Helped reduce the average monthly inventory by $100M; reduced inventory days from 33.5 to 27.5 in 2011, by monitoring physical inventory, influencing regular purchasing and scheduling.
- Direct reports to operations manager and plant manager.
- Led weekly safety/quality meetings with crew and administered reviews to employees.