Well organized, results and detail oriented professional seeking employment as a Business Analyst. Expertise in managing multiple projects, understanding and documentation of complex business needs and processes. Demonstrated Proficiency with SDLC, UAT and creation of Requirements Documents.
Confidential, (9/2004 3/2010) Memphis, TN
Business Systems Analyst /JD Edwards Application Administrator
American Residential Services is a privately held national plumbing and HVAC company once owned by ServiceMaster. My primary responsibilities included Business Analysis, Project Management, analytical reporting on a variety of data sources, JD Edwards CNC administration, and administration of Oracle Document Management system.
- New application Functional Requirements Documentation (FRDs), Technical & User Documentation, JAD, etc.
- Design and implementation of UAT procedures and scripts.
- Execution of SQL commands, DTS Packages, etc. as required to maintain production, development and test environments.
- Microsoft Access and Excel /Office automation Gather requirements from accountants and financial analysts to develop advanced Access/Excel based solutions for automated reporting and z-file import to JDE
- Six Sigma Green Belt trained Several Six Sigma projects completed.
- User Training Created curriculum and materials to train users.
- Financial reporting Gather requirements necessary to design reports and applications to assist in the automation of data collection from various sources, and the automatic distribution via email.
- JD Edwards One World support and administration B7334. Build, assemble, and deploy full and update packages, Security Workbench, user setup, etc.
- Oracle Document Capture & Oracle Imaging and Process Management Solely responsible for administering an enterprise Oracle ODC & IPM system for field and corporate AP.
Confidential,(3/2004 9/2004) Memphis, TN
Operations Analyst - (Contract)
VSoft Corporation is a global provider of financial technology solutions that improve service, reduce cost and maximize efficiency. VSoft provides image-based solutions including core processing, distributed deposit and payment capture across all points of presentment and back office check processing.
- On site support analyst for National Bank of Commerce (NBC) check and data processing.
- Front line training and support of Chexel lockbox and Chexel check processing and imaging software.
- Project Management - Responsible for parallel testing and end-user training of the operations and item-processing departments in Memphis, Nashville and Richmond, VA while the current mainframe based (Super MICR) production system is being replaced.
- Responsible for item processing software and hardware for the wholesale lockbox facilities located in Memphis, TN.
Confidential,(2/2004-3/2004) Memphis, TN
IT Audit / Sarbanes-Oxley Analyst - (Contract)
- Consulted with Accounting and Business Practices for IT audit of application system controls.
Confidential,(11/2003-1/2004) Memphis, TN
Enterprise Server Backup Administrator - (Contract)
- Disaster Recovery and contingency planning for Memphis IT infrastructure. Worked in high-availability cluster environment. Win-tel, AS400, RISC and Solaris. Responsible for enterprise backup and recovery of over 120 servers using CommVault Galaxy.
Confidential,(5/2003-11/2003) Memphis, TN
MS Access DBA / Sarbanes-Oxley Analyst - (Contract)
- Worked for Accounting and Business Practices as Administrator for Deloitte & Touche supplied auditing software applications used for internal audit and branch assessment for Sarbanes-Oxley compliance. Assist Business Practices and Internal Audit in Risk Assessment, Risk Tracking, and resolution.
- Developed Microsoft Access based reporting system for various Web based, Excel and Access applications. Worked closely with ABP management and Deloitte & Touche to implement, administer, and train end users on use of software application. Functioned as a conduit for Deloitte & Touche and ServiceMaster senior management on IT related issues.
Confidential,(1/2003-3/2003) Memphis, TN
Operations Analyst - (Contract)
- Business Systems / Logistics Analysis - Developed a daily “scorecard” report for executive review based on a comparison of data in a variety of systems. Used primarily to identify inventory discrepancies, rotation problems, and current assessment of safety stock items.
Confidential, (1/2000-1/2003) Memphis, TN
Financial Systems Analyst
- Disaster Recovery Team: Assisted with development of Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plan for Corporate Financial Planning DSS.
- Backup and Recovery Administrator / Storage Engineer responsible for backup and recovery of all of FedEx’s financial data.
- Responsible for Job Queue Administration - Assignment and tracking of front line support requests for approximately 300 desktops.
- Responsible for Server room environmental conditions - HVAC, backbone connectivity, physical rack space, power, UPS, etc. for data center consisting of over 30 servers in global enterprise.
- Windows NT, 2000, XP Domain Administration. Server and Desktop hardware break-fix.
- Bachelors in Management Information Systems
- Associate of Biomedical Engineering Technology.
JD Edwards Deploying Packages and Modifications
JD Edwards Security Principals Rel 8.96 Ed 3
JD Edwards CNC Foundation Rel 8.96
JD Edwards Troubleshooting
JD Edwards System Administration Rel 8.96
Oracle Imaging and Process Management
Oracle Document Capture
StellentImaging andProcess Management
Software and Operating Systems (Includes, but not limited to :)
JD Edwards ERP8, Oracle IPM, Oracle ODC, Stellent IBPM, Captovation Capture, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Office Excel, Access, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio, FrontPage, eDesk Chexel suite of applications, TOAD, Microsoft Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000, XP, Microsoft NT Server, 2000 Server, 2003 Server, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft SMS Server, Compaq Insight Manager, Netscape Mail Server, Veritas NetBackup DataCenter, ArcServeIT ArcServe 2000, CommVault Galaxy, Norton AntiVirus (enterprise), Symantec AntiVirus (enterprise), Magic Remedy Help Desk, Track-IT, Adobe Photoshop, Poser, 3D Studio / 3DS Max, LightWave
Hardware (Includes, but not limited to:)
Dell PowerEdge Servers and Desktops, Compaq Servers and Desktops, IBM eServer, IBM 3582, 3853, 3584 Scaleable Tape Library, Quantum P4000, P6000 Tape Library, Cisco Catalyst Switches, 3M NIC and Hubs, Hitachi Data Systems HDS 9200 SAN, Brocade Fibre Channel Switches, Emulex Host Bus Adapters, OPEX mail/remittance extraction, imaging stations, Unisys NDP 500, NDP1150, NDP2000 Transport (check/item sorter), RIMAGE Autostar, Autostar II, and Protégé II automated CD production systems