- A result oriented professional having around 11 years of experience in IT consulting. Extensive experience in project planning, executing and implementing projects, and managing project resources and taking ownership on timely delivery of products in every sprint.
- Experienced Business Analyst/Product owner/Domain consultant/Scrum Master.
- Consulting in the areas of Telecommunications, VOIP, DTV, Omni - Channel, E-commerce, Order Management System, Point of Sale (POS), Kiosks, Retail Stores, Digital Platforms, websites, mobile apps and Supply Chain. Experience in various fields of IT, finance, Banking, Credit Cards, Operations Management, Process Management, Client Relationship Management, Team Management, Helpdesk, Application Support and Process improvement.
- Worked with leading Retail and Consumer Goods companies such as Confidential, Confidential, Confidential, Option One a Subsidiary of H&R Block.
- Experienced working with Order Management system products (IBM Sterling OMS & Manhattan)
- Have in-depth knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies, assisting and working as Scrum Master on several projects, vast experience working in Agile, Waterfall, RUP methodologies. Primarily in Agile methodology. Handling Scrum team offshore and onsite.
- Well-versed with leading industry tools like Jira, Version1, Caliber, MS Visio, MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint to develop various project deliverables
- Good understanding of retail “Brick and Mortar” store system application.
- Experience working on cashless, real time inventory and sales update, digital wallet, refunds, card payment authorization.
- Expertise in conducting PESTLE, SWOT analysis. Completed the BA certification on the guidelines of BABOK.
- REQUIREMENT ANALYSIS
- OMNI-CHANNEL RETAILING
- ORDER MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- AGILE METHODOLOGIES
- DATA WAREHOUSE
- DIGITAL FINGERPRINTING
- BUSINESSS ANALYSIS
- PRODUCT OWNER
- BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT
- WEB SERVICES
- POINT OF SALE/KIOSK/MOBILE APP
- STORE APPLICATIONS
- SHOP FLOOR SYSTEMS
- QUALITY ASSURANCE & TESTING
- BOPIS - BUY ONLINE PICK IN STORE
Languages: SQL, C#, Microsoft Visual Basic, XML, HTML, .NET, SQL Queries, JAVA Script
Databases & ETL: Teradata, EDW, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 , SQL Server Data Transformation Services (DTS), Oracle, JAVA, NP6, SMART, Service Now, SnagIt, Citrix, Mainframe, Java, SQL, ORACLE ATG, Queries, Oracle database, NP6, Android, IOS, RFM (Restaurant File Maintenance), JIRA, Lotus notes, ALM, HP Quality Center
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services, Micro Strategy, Tableau
Hadoop / No SQL Ecosystem: HDFS, Map Reduce, Hive, Sqoop, Cassandra, Kafka, Storm
Software Engineering Tools/ Technologies: .NET Framework, MS Visio, MS Visual SourceSafe, WinCVS, VM ware, XSD, XML, JSON, EDI, REST, SOAP
Order Management system products: Sterling Order Management System
MES/EMI/SPC Products: Proficy Plant Applications, Proficy Real Time Information Portal, Proficy Historian, Proficy Workflow, InfinityQS & SAP MII, Maximo, LIMS, EMPAC
AGILE BUSINESS ANALYST
- Working on Lifecycle, Create and follow up on JIRA tickets for the change requests received from various business partners. Test them in prestage and test env to validate and bring them to closure.
- Migration of Sales and Service Platforms to a single unified solution "myAt& Confidential " platform built with "Oracle ATG, Adobe AEM CMS, Adobe Analytics, Cassandra DB, OCE, Consolidated Cart and Checkout etc."; Integration involved 20+ complex applications and services; Micro services driven architecture; Migration not only helped more engaged visitors but also enhanced online sales by 15% and Service satisfaction improvement by 22%
- Drive platform strategy, roadmap and launch; Contribute to Product Pricing and Marketing Promotions
- Build Platform features, user stories, and maintain backlog with priorities, using Rally and JIRA platforms; Drive HLD, Low Level, and Integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML etc) Designs
- Help defining Buy-flow, Checkout and Back office fraud monitoring and fulfillment processes
- Drive the enhancement of Learn, Buy, Get, Use, Pay and Service (LBGUPS) processes for smooth customer experience based on Adobe Analytics and IBM Tealeaf customer experience reports
- Own Bundles & cloud solutions product launch and assist in product marketing efforts - blogs, case studies and e-support articles
- Define and measure key KPIs such as Engaged Visitors, Checkout Drop rate, Conversion rates etc. to gaze the gaps and ensure the success of eCommerce Platform
- Drive the Pilot Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning based chat-routing to agents that are spread across multiple geographies; Implement Bundle offers through machine learning and NLP based algorithms
- Gathered requirements from stakeholders, planning, finance, Asset protection, Legal, Business Manage Content team, Customer contact center and Wa rehouse operations teams and creation of scope and deliverables, implementing change control, time and cost management.
- Documented the functional specification for each operational report and secured approval from business stakeholders
- Worked with various teams to identify right source to pull the data points, conducting JAD, Sprint retrospective, story grooming.
- Learned the Manhattan OMS product and recommended the right table and columns to pull the required data.
- Experience working on POS function for BOPIS - and instore management.
- Worked as a part of scrum team, in an agile methodology with sprint cycles, daily stand ups and story implementation. large cross functional project and support teams.
- Serve as a point of contact for the client’s stakeholders and provided customer support in addition to team building with on and off shore agile teams.
- Experience collaborating and working with various IT teams and businesses.
- Create story board of back log items in Agile and develop item according to business needs.
- Updates Master Program project plan for assigned projects according to cadence defined by Program
- Developed As-Is flow diagrams and To-Be process flow diagrams then, assessed the changes from current state to identify and deliver the training needs of business users
- Grooming the user stories and defining the user acceptance criteria for Base Data management project
- Walk through process changes with business stakeholders and gain agreement on the process changes
- Providing clarification to team on functional and business related questions
- Responsible for bringing all the required data for analytical reporting into Enterprise Data warehouse (EDW).
- Worked on store IT environment for POS, Drive thru, Front counter, Routing, Digital Menu Board.
- Gathering requirements, creating the user stories and building backlogs for the product
- Adding required information into user stories such as business value, scope of change, non-functional requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Prepared test cases and testing the application
- Extensive use of JIRA to create user stories.
- Experience working on ERP application and troubleshooting.
- Impact analysis of source changes and ensure existing EDW functionalities are not impacted
- Story prioritization based on business, program and reporting team ask
- Good knowledge on Sterling OMS helped to define the contract between systems and modeling the tables
- Providing all the required inputs for technical solution and participate d in design sessions
- Providing all the required inputs for data modeling, review the data model and ensure that it satisfies business requirements
- Assist the business reporting and scrum teams to understand the ecommerce, inventory and Store operations data and business process
- Wrote SQL queries to perform Data Validation and Data Integrity testing to ensure data quality .
- Tracking timing, issues and risks and reporting to program manager.
- Providing clarification to team on functional and business related questions
- Involved right from in-taking ideas, creating business cases and converting ideas into projects
- Prepared business case document to convert Basket Transfer idea into project
- Identified business process improvement opportunities
- Conducted requirement gathering workshops with the client, after which carried out a thorough requirement analysis and contributed to solution design based on the inputs
- Prepared Business Process Architecture diagrams and Project tollgate documents
- Converting business requirements into functional specification
- Assisted QA team by reviewing test cases and clarifying requirements to ensure complete coverage of requirements, worked in Agile environment and was able to bring projects to completion.
- Creating Test script for UAT and coordinating UAT with Business
- Buy online pickup Confidential store
- Offering Re-promise option to customer if customer selected store couldn’ Confidential fulfill the order
- Ship from Store
- Rush delivery
- Enable the store to ship the items on the same day if the order is placed before the cut-off time
- Ship to Store
- Ship the items to store from Confidential / Confidential vendor to offer store pickup
- Ship the items from one store to another store to offer store pickup
- Advance ordering for seasonal items
- Rewards Linking
- Order Management - IBM Sterling
SR. BUSINESS ANALYST/SCRUM/AGILE
- Involved in the requirements specification development
- Developed the following solution sets on digital Platform
- Setting up of menu items configuration in client application
- Enabling crew to create Meals/bundle/unbundle meals Confidential the restaurant
- Setting up the platform for digital routing of the orders to kitchen and Beverage Depot coming from Drive thru and front counter.
- Collaborating the database for pricing menu items based on the market
- Configured store model, events, Alarms, displays on Client’s application .
- Created Product families, Products and configured specifications for each product in Applications .
- Built user interface displays and drill down reports in Real Time Information Portal .
- Involved in developing application and worked on Enhancements/Changes in .Net framework 3.5.
- Involved in developing Reports using SQL Server Reporting Services
- Updated Requirement Specification Document and Design document
- Prepared test cases and testing the Application. large cross functional project and support teams.
- Experience working with various IT teams and businesses.
- Extensive use of JIRA to create user stories.
- Perform GAP analysis between As-Is & To-Be process & design, risk analysis of existing system and evaluate benefits of new system.
- Driving high visibility and high impact digital projects for Confidential website and mobile apps.
- Working on projects which helps crew to take orders with less number of clicks on POS and reduces the Turnaround time for customer’s order. POS, Kiosk and Mobile app configurations,
- Lead Data Management team for smooth functioning of the stores and acted as single point of contact for POS/KIOSK/Mobile App/Digital related issues with the markets. Identified the areas for improvement by reviewing and analyzing the existing systems and working on the areas of opportunities to create to be process.
- Work with business partners, stake holders, owner operators, customer surveys, feedback from mystery shopping, Mcopco (company owned stores), Operation Technology Managers (OTMs), store admins and store managers to gather and document requirements and proposed enhancements.
- Conducted JAD session with users, Functional Lead & SMEs to understand and articulate business requirements, creating Functional Requirement Specifications (FRS) based on User Requirement Specification (URS). Manage change request from customers and communicated with end users and made changes to related BRDs and FRS. Based on the change request modified existing Use case documents and uploaded modified version on share point server.
- Worked in Agile environment allowing teams to deliver project piece-by-piece and make rapid adjustments as needed. Good understanding working in Agile and bringing projects to completion.
- Developed Dashboard for tracking and reporting purpose and publishing on share point. Maintaining trackers and creating SOP’s and Manuals. Taking care and implementation of Charity and Fundraiser keys.
- Worked as a part of scrum team, in an agile methodology with sprint cycles, daily stand ups and story implementation.
- Getting the stores on foreign currency conversion for Canadian dollars and Mexican pesos
- Fair Knowledge on creating test plan, test scenario, test case documents to perform acceptance testing for the approval workflow, troubleshoot production errors - interface with end users and technical support.
- Manage project within a geographically distributed network of Confidential stores, coordinating hardware/software staging, installation and support for POS/Kiosks/ Mobile Apps and Confidential website.
- Working with 3rd party vendors for writing descriptors and captions for the menu items and taking care of supply chain.
- Managing migration of data from one application to another application and liasoning with creative services team to obtain images for the products for POS, KIOSKs, Digital Menu Board, Drive thru and Mobile apps.
- Conducting meetings with marketing team to take care of Happy Meals Toy Changes every 15 days and making sure the happy meal toys changes take place for all 14k stores and communicating with market once the product is set up in system and is ready for stores after successful testing is completed.
- Responsible for thorough testing of the products, configuration changes including parameters and its values through XML.db files. Troubleshoot production errors, interface with end users and technical support.
- Maintaining trackers and creating SOP’s and Manuals. Taking care and implementation of Charity and Fundraiser keys.
- Creating & implementing workflows to facilitate structured support in all areas and issues.
- Driving Confidential projects for all the major and middle market corporates, verifying legal status, authorized signatories, beneficial owners/controllers of the corporate accounts.
- Communicated project requirement, business issues, solutions and made recommendations for implementing changes to corporate programs and corporate card related policies regarding corporate card payments, application queries and other related issues.
- Create Use Case using Process Analysis, business process flow chart. Referring to as-is cases and working to convert them To-be cases with driving results.
- Managing middle market and large market accounts and played a vital role in supporting launch of various Co-Brand cards and taking care of the corporate needs in terms of MR (Membership Reward) Points and formulating plans for continuous growth of corporate cards products for different segments of the market.
- Targeting and keeping a track of low spend audiences and prompting the corporates to take corporate charges on the corporate cards.
- Auditing the SOPs and feedback from the surveys, handling presentations with new potential clients and providing solutions and benefits of adopting corporate card program.
- Supporting set up a 24x7 customer care and card delivery team, setting up IVR and online payments for the corporates and liasoning with banks for applying payments. Set up a dedicated corporate card customer care and servicing team for corporate card members who travel.
- Dealing with the Program Administrators/CFOs/Account Managers of the major corporates and servicing/assisting them on the individual as well as bulk requests.
- Working closely on emergency application processing and coordinating with vendors till the time the corporate cards are delivered to the card members.
- Personal accountability on all the major follow ups for payment allocation via: Cash Receipts, Deposits and Payments, Funds Transfers, Remittance, DD /Cheque Payments, online payments, Cash Balancing
- Conducting webcasts and meeting with corporates and stakeholders to understand and design programs for different corporates of different sizes.
- Work closely with sales and implementation team for new accounts set up analyzing and measuring the risk factors involved also managing risk analysis and identify corporate’s potential, yearly spends/income, credibility in the market and risk of issuing high credit lines.
- Involved in developing Portal in .Net framework 3.5
- Used latest features - generics and most of the Ajax controls in our solution
- Shared ideas and thoughts on designing data model, enhancing functionalities of the application
- Involved in preparing test scripts and testing the application