- Business Analyst with over 3+ years of experience supporting business solution software and analyzing business operations
- Aiming to utilize my strong prioritization skills and analytical ability to achieve the goals of your company
- Proficient in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Extensive experience in writing Business Requirement Document (BRD), and System Requirement Specification (SRS).
- Experienced in System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies like Scrum, Agile, Rational Unified Process and Waterfall.
- Define rele ase plans for ecommerce platform with release managers according to gathered information from various IT departments.
- Experienced in using SQL queries for data extraction and back - end testing
- Security rules and standards for relational database projec t functions.
Platforms: Windows, UNIX, LINUX, IOS.
Methodologies: Agile, JAD, RAD, SDLC, Waterfall, Scrum.
Modeling & Analysis tools: UML (Unified Modeling Language) Rational Rose, MS Visio.
Office Tools: MS Project, Visio, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, SharePoint
Database: Oracle, Teradata, PL/SQL, MS Access, Toad
Programming Languages: Java, C#, .Net, XML
Software Tools/Utilities: SQL, SAS, ETL, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio, MS Excel
- Gathered Business requirements from subject matter experts and documented the requirement in the BRD.
- Responsible for performing database and list pulls for strategic initiatives to support communication to Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) members primarily relating to formulary and benefit plan design.
- Scrum Master for two Software Development teams. Agile Coach for two Data Warehouse development teams.
- Create and execute structured SAS - SQL Teradata code to synthesize large amount of relational data to optimize complex member communications products to key audiences Perform quality assurance on list pulls for PBM members
- Involved in Data validations, content validations, file lay out validations and uploading the files into target systems.
- Using SAS node and informatica to get the data quality results and QC reports.
- Extensive use of SAS Macro’s to generate reports as per requirement.
- Worked on FileZilla to FTP the files from Windows to UNIX and UNIX to Windows
- Attend daily meetings and stand up calls with project manager and team members.
- Using SAS Enterprise guide to validate the data.
- Facilitated and time-boxed Scrum ceremonies such as Sprint planning, daily scrum, Sprint review, Sprint retrospective and backlog refinement meeting.
- Created Teradata SQL Assistant scripts, Temp tables to be compatible for monthly segmentation and migrated tables depends on files.
- Developed and maintained various business unit reports using SAS EG and SAS Node.
- Performs quality assurance checks against the data with each level QC checks to minimize mistakes and errors also save time to avoid rework on tasks.
- Generating customer reports using MS Access.
- Identifies effective requirement data with different sources and different teams for completion of members pull from databases
- Created the Service Catalog Process Guide and Service Catalog Policy documentation.
- Built a business case for IT Service Management to obtain management and stakeholder buy-in.
- Managed dependencies between other scrum teams (Scrum of Scrums), third parties, and other non-agile waterfall teams.
- Provided support for integrated project management and planning using Agile and scrum models and status reporting for the sprints every month
- Providing non-functional requirements that support business functions such as quality of service, scalability, availability, ownership and usability.
- Provided the status reporting of team activities against the program plan or schedule to the project manager.
- Take part in daily scrum meetings and biweekly sprint reviews and planning
- Documented the Functional Requirement Document and Business Requirement Document.
- Involved in meetings with SMEs, Data Architect and Data modelers in getting the Business Requirements.
- Attended meetings which included Vendors, Directors and Managers.
- Worked with infrastructure architects to get information Security approvals for the vendor connectivity.
- Worked on Enterprise architecture standards team.
- Created Project Renovate reports to send bi-weekly updates to the Directors.
- Business requirements facilitating Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions developing use Cases, creating Business Requirements Document (BRD) and Functional
- Requirement Specification (FRS) documents
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and SWOT analysis
- Reporting requirements and reports mapping
- Tested and assisted in documenting Test Cases, Test Plans and Test Scenarios
- Software Development Life Cycle process, including RUP, Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Behavior Diagrams sequence diagrams, collaboration diagrams, activity diagrams), and Class Diagrams based on UML methodology using MS Visio
- Interacted with the stakeholders by interviewing them, by preparing questionnaire and getting feedback.
- Communicated Project Requirements, Business Issues, Solution and made recommendation.
- Participate in scrum to scrum to report overall project status, upcoming risks/dependencies, resolve dependencies, and suggest solutions.
- Responsible for defining the scope of the project, gathering business requirements, doing gap analysis and documenting them textually or within models
- Analyzed and documented Business requirements and detail design of the software for full understanding of the business.
- Supported the assigned project manager with creating detailed project plans and assisting in developing, scheduling and tracking project timelines.
- Create Use Case using UML tools and Process Analysis tool such as Fishbone Diagram, and business process flow chart using MS Visio.
- Created use case scenarios and documented workflow and business process.
- Prepared the UML Use Cases using Rational Rose
- Used MS Visio for flow-charting, process model and architectural design of the application.