Experienced in a broad array of business analysis and operations management positions: process improvement and documentation, applications support, budgeting and planning, training & development.Six Sigma Lean training, and Continuous Improvement Training and experience within an SAP environment. Highly analytical and organized with strong problem solving and leadership skills.
Microsoft Suite, Mainframe Access, SQL (Standard Query Language), PowerBuilder
Senior Business Analyst
- $60M variable compensation, through 100 types of compensation plans, paid by automated system to 2,500 employees annually.
- Primary liaison between IT and the business to document requirements, design new logic, test outcomes and implement change.
- Business subject matter expert on data used to pay variable compensation such as employee data from the SAP system, order information, product data, compensation plans and the Sybase system for pay calculations.
- Extensive background in process documentation; Prepared 1,600 page detailed user guide for compensation system
- Enthusiastic process improvement proponent. Developed 5 process improvement teams from various business units to identify and solve a variety of operational issues.
- Completed extensive process improvements, reducing headcount, increasing SOX and audit compliance.
- Integrated and automated several organizations commissions and variable compensation into a secure, audit and sox compliant system
- Support Sales Compensation system annual set ups and logic changes for 3,000 employees with $50M in payouts.
- Process Improvements, establish controls and build teams across organizations
- Integrate Document Technology group into Sales Comp system with extensive logic
- Design Commission Plans and Support commission processing
- Support Systems Designs and Process improvements
- Documentation of Sales Comp systems and process procedures
- Designed, tested and implemented new Sales Commission system
- System is a Sybase relational database with PowerBuilder applications
- Designed, tested and implemented mainframe Sales Commission system
- Establish budget and forecasting for the business unit - Supplies
- Use of regression for trend analysis and forecasting
- Design forecasting of sales commissions and manpower
- Design forecasting in Foresight on the mainframe
- Document and establish procedures
- Combined 3 departments including classroom training for 100 people