- To secure anBusiness Analyst position where I can utilize my 8 years experience in business analysis.
- Experience in Oracle and SQL Server databases, UML Diagramming, requirements analysis, dealing with stakeholders, modeling, predictive analysis. Solve enterprise - wide problems related to stock, allocation, price, demographic, geographic, product placement, .
- Integrate new technologies and translate client requirements into valid solutions.
- Work with ETL tools, Jira, UML modeling tools, Java, OLAP/ OLTP
ETL Tools: Cognos, Business Objects, Informatica
Portals: Oracle 9ias, Share Point 2010, Sun One, Joomla 1.0
Operating Systems: Windows 8/7/2003/AD/XP, Unix AIX, Solaris
Networking: TCP/IP, UDP, LDAP, SSL, DNS, HTTP/HTTPS, SMTP, IIS, DHCP, NAT, Cisco IOS, VPN, SonicWall, NAC
Hardware: RS-6000, IBM eSeries, ProLiant, Blade Server, Cisco 2500 Routers & Switches, Cisco PIX & Gauntlet firewall
Database Systems: SQL Server 2000/2005, SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), Oracle 10g, MySql, Telelogic Doors 7.0, Toad
Programming: C/C++, Java, C#, VB.Net, SQL/PL, T-SQL, PHP, XML, HTML, JSP, CGI
Web Server: Tomcat, Apache, IIS, iPlanet
WebServices: J2EE, REST, SOAP, JSON
Web Browsers: FireFox, Chrome, Explorer, Safari, Netscape
Applications: Veritas NetBackup, Visio, Visual Paradigm, VersionOne, MS Office, MS Project 2003, WebEx, Lotus Notes
IDE: Eclipse, Visual Studio 2010/2012/2013
Tools: Dell DraciV, Microsoft Management Console, OpenSSH, Putty, DameWare, Remote Desktop Services, Sys Internals, PcAnywhere,SolarWinds, Riverbed, SIP.exe, HP Service Manager 7 and 9, IBM IT Service Management tool
Methodology: ITIL, Agile- Scrum, Object Oriented Programming, Extreme Programming, Traditional
Virtual Machine: VMWare ESX, Parallels Virtual Desktop for MacOS
Confidential, San Diego, CA
- Wrote python scripts related to gps mapping
- Problem solved JSON
- Worked with TCP sockets, wifi, rf, gps technology
- Perform process management
- Process claims on EDI Exchange
- Collaborate with stake holders
- Provide reporting services for San Diego Fire Rescue
- Diagrammed CAD architecture and process workflow
- Create adhoc reports for staff and management
- SQL Server Analytical Services
Business Analyst/ Site Reliability Engineer
- Import and load data sets
- Transform- applying business rules, performing calculations, data cleansing, filtering, sorting, lookups, merging data, transposing rows and columns, applying data validation, loading data in a repository, working with metadata, synthesizing data,
- Business Processes, business strategy
- SQL Server Analytical Services
- Gathered business requirements and provided end-to-end design approach
- Expertise in developing high performance code using Phyton, GitLab, Java, .Net
- Develop, test, deploy and maintain Service Catalog workflows for multiple data sources like: flat files, XML, Oracle and MySQL database
- Exposure to OLAP, OLTP, data warehouse, data mart development, fact and dimensional data base designs
- Service catalog support and reporting systems maintenance
Business Analyst/ Programmer Analyst
- Provisioned F5 virtual servers for internal Intuit API teams Configured F5 load balancing of infrastructure according to specification Facilitated delivery of front-end infrastructure with Lean Hosting teams.
- Work with front end and backend data model
- Validated front end VM machine configurations using Java toolset.
- Member of Healthcare Enterprise Services team on the Cigna Healthcare Group
- Worked on governance and compliance, HIPPA compliance and auditing with Confidential auditing team.
- Extract data out of source systems
- Familiar with Informatica, Business Objects and Cognos ETL toolsets
- Performed application to server/database/schema using sql scripts
- Diagrammed server, database, application and schema data model
- Performed configuration management of production environment using SharePoint for documentation and SubVersion for code
- Created and published detailed layered mapping documentation of: server, application, database and schema by environment for purpose of application startup/ shutdown on-call procedure
- Conducted vendor patch management of: Edifecs, SOA, Informatica, Business Objects, Oracle Middleware and Oracle Fusion database
- Perform incident, problem, and change management for the Amgen service catalog using IBM Service Manager and Lotus Notes/ Domino version 8.5
- Completed FDA Regulatory and IBM's Integrated Service Management tool (ISM) training
- Work with Silver Gate and Doors database, service catalog, work breakdown structure and requirements mapping
- Analyzed and consulted on the Service Orient Architecture and Interoperability sections of the NGEN service catalog using the following requirements documentation: Netwarcom, DoDAF, Test and Evaluation Master Plan, and Haipe
- Analyzed and provided recommendations on the Certification and Accreditation and the Operations Test and Evaluation portions of the NGEN Service Catalog
- Consulted and provided the PMO research and findings attending the Interop interoperability tradeshow: network access control (NAC) for securing the edges of the network; F5 solution for migrating Share Point portal metadata; Schema Logic for building construct; VMWare Infrastructure and File Access Networking solutions for saving electric bill costs
Unix System Engineer
- Wrote PowerShell scripts for COSD applications
- Worked with Unix servers running Sun Solaris 8/ 9, HP-UX 11
- Migrated San Diego County LUEG applications running on Oracle 9ias Portal application database
- Installed and configured Tomcat and Apache on Solaris 8
- Diagrammed application centric data model
- Solved problems with Kiva application network latency using Riverbed WAN optimizer and Citrix Farm
- Installed, configured migrated users: SQL Server 2005, SSAS, Share Point Portal 2003
- Performed UAT testing for Kiva, Sharpe Budgeter, ESRI ArcGIS and MRF Geosystems Spatial Data Engine
- Decommission complex Internet and Intranet applications on multiple platforms
Senior System Engineer
- Administrated Windows 2003/XP/AD, Linux 2.6, ADT Security, SharePoint 2003, NetBackup, and Citrix MetaFrame Presentation Server
- Wrote Visual Basic 6.0 script for nightly backups at Next Level collocation
- Supported employee active directory and ADT Security account creation and deletion
- Setup group policy to block or allow SharePoint 2003 services
- Performed Asset Management, Security Management, and Infrastructure Management of software and hardware using MS Project 2003, Word and Excel.
- Adhere to HIPPA auditing compliance.
- Coded Voxeo applications using Callxml and Voicexml
Quality Assurance Engineer
- Tested drug dispenser libraries in accordance with FDA regulations and requirements using Tele-logic Doors 7.0 db.
- Verified and validated medical devices using the defect tracking tool Tracker for software bugs.
- Tested heart rate variability medical devices.
- Completed Software Validation and 21 CFR Part 11 training.
- Installed and encrypted Unix AIX servers
- Implemented system pre-post conversions that account for $900,000 in net revenue
- Configured iPlanet web server, Verisign digital certificates, A-record, Apache Achieved 7 performance awards
- Debugged problems with Apache web server configurations, Java Servlets, and I-Planet configuration saving management 35% downtime
- Solved problems associated with route tables, device configuration, firewall rules, data mapping, scripts, HTML, web browsers, hardware and software
- Loaded, configured and support $100,000 IBM RS-6000, eSeries Tested and debugged custom web applications projects involving IBM PL1 code
- Installed, configured and tested InterVoice-Brite audio response units running Windows 2000, supporting 1000 users Tested migration from Syrtz to PeopleSoft content management system.