Strong senior business analyst with solid data analytical skills and extensive experience in data and project management. Superb time management skills including multi - tasking while prioritizing projects based on strategic and tactical variables. Excellent interpersonal skills.
- SQL/Tableau/OLAP/Google Analytics
- Agile/scrum/kanban methodologies
- MS Office Suite, Visio
Sr. Business Analyst
- Executed as the key liaison between the business stakeholders, vendors and IT developers/testers/ETL team, managing the HEDIS project as the technical lead.
- Identified business needs, analyzed source data using SQL, produced business and functional requirement documents and HEDIS Roadmap to ensure timely delivery of data extracts and compliance with NCQA standards.
- Led and monitored initiatives to improve data quality and system processes; successfully identified significant data issues and worked out solutions which resulted in increased rates and accurate reporting across several HEDIS measures.
- Implemented a new interim reporting solution for organization-wide proactive tracking of quality measures.
- Partnered with business leaders to identify business needs and define high level project scopes. Provided solutions for complex business intelligence projects for optimal data collection, processing and reporting.
Sr. Business Systems Analyst
- Led and implemented improvements and modifications to administrative and clinical data that enhances overall business operations and effectiveness.
- Through in-depth data analyses, generated and delivered all reports used to complete regulatory filings.
- Implemented and maintained entity reporting system that was essential to the operational success.
- Drove initiatives cross-functionally to identify and solve problems to comply with accreditation standards; plan membership increased by 1650% from, plan awarded NCQA's highest accreditation status of Excellence in 2014.
Strategic Planning Analyst
- Extracted data, conducted data analysis from multiple data sources, synthesized information and interpreted data findings into practical recommendations and solutions to support the decision making process.
- Developed accurate and timely routine and ad hoc reports in support of the strategic, operating and business planning functions. Utilized data visualization tools to transform data into actionable intelligence.
- Conducted market research based on surveys’ data(Press Ganey, CAHPS, etc.). Participated in system-wide focus group study.
Graduate Research Assistant
- Conducted research on social demography, economics and healthcare issues.
- Worked on database setup, data mining, interpreting statistical results with MS Excel, Access, SAS and SPSS.